* * * * * 15 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified!

#841 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

i you sure? i know nintendo doesnt allow everything on its cart and demands digital use, so all of these collections are only partly their with vouchers for the second collection to download

its developers that dont want to spend the extra money on bigger cards for their games, not nintendo forcing them to use digital.. also a megaman 1&2 collection should fit nicely on a 8gb cards i would think...

#842 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3844 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

its developers that dont want to spend the extra money on bigger cards for their games, not nintendo forcing them to use digital..

No one is being forced to use digital, but Nintendo is still partially to blame. Other publishers have to buy all the cards directly from Nintendo and Nintendo is charging a high mark-up on the cards larger than 8GB. Nintendo is being greedy and other publishers are being cheap.

#843 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

GTA V Premium Edition, is it just a repacking of the vanilla disc with a new printed cover and a dlc vouchers(or pop in the disc and everything comes as a download/patch)... or do it have all the patches and dlc on disc???, that is the question.

IkNJ0tO.jpg

the first unboxing of GTA V Premium Online Edition in the video below.. (unboxing starts at 2:10)

and here is the unboxing of the regular version in 2014... we can clearly say the premium online edition is a rip off..

#844 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

unboxing of european official physical disc game of Wonder Boy Dragons Trap for the ps4 (this is a different version than the limited run and play asia version)

limited run and play asia edition unboxing(limited run edition dont have the latest patch on disc, play asia have all the patches on disc)

#845 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Ultimate Edition
Platform(s): PS4, PC, XBox One
Region(s): World Wide
Release Date: 14 September 2018

Content:
Base Game
Bottle Opener
Flash Light
Statue
Original Soundtrack
3 Additional Weapons/Outfits
Season Pass

4xsYWDY.jpg

INEAjWe.jpg

iEBwWsR.jpg

57ZoedF.jpg

http://collectorsedi...ad.php?p=299976

https://wccftech.com...ditions-leaked/

https://press-start....ditions-leaked/

#846 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:48 AM

WORgBAJ.jpg

xHWKSXM.jpg

U7ARPFC.jpg

#847 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

jnNBK6Z.jpg

#848 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

Sick cover though!

#849 SlickerMD   From parts unknown CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:53 AM

DIABLO III: ETERNAL COLLECTION -June 26

looks like Europe only

diablo-iii-eternal-collection-562275.6.jpg

#850 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:53 PM

the first unboxing of GTA V Premium Online Edition in the video below.. (unboxing starts at 2:10)

and here is the unboxing of the regular version in 2014... we can clearly say the premium online edition is a rip off..

Sorry but could you clearly answer (your own) question? can't be bothered to watch youtube videos. Does it include all patches on disc or not?

#851 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1128 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:19 AM

Both PS4 and XB1 up on Bestbuy, hopefully this is the last complete edition of this.b2cbc6d49215c4c411b907532ad462f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#852 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:59 PM

Both PS4 and XB1 up on Bestbuy, hopefully this is the last complete edition of this.b2cbc6d49215c4c411b907532ad462f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Any word if all the content is on the disc or does it just have a code for the Necromancer?

#853 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:08 PM

Any word if all the content is on the disc or does it just have a code for the Necromancer?

I just put in a pick up order for a copy from Best Buy.  I'll let you know when I get back if it is a code or on disc :)

#854 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

I just put in a pick up order for a copy from Best Buy.  I'll let you know when I get back if it is a code or on disc :)

Excellent - look forward to it!

#855 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

Just got back and opened it up.  No codes, just a disc :)  It didn't appear to have a patch either.

#856 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

Thanks for the update- going to need to pick this up soon!

#857 hypodrmage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

hypodrmage

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

oops - double post!

#858 SlickerMD   From parts unknown CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:09 AM

Just got back and opened it up.  No codes, just a disc :)  It didn't appear to have a patch either.

Fantastic. I love that it has the patches .

#859 EvlAsh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:19 PM

Awesome! Are the ultimate evil game saves compatible with this new edition?

#860 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8264 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

Awesome! Are the ultimate evil game saves compatible with this new edition?

Yes. Necromancer is just a DLC, not a rerelease.

#861 EvlAsh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

Thanks.

#862 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5063 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:46 AM

Does anyone know if the Asian version of Nioh with DLC on disc is playable co op with a US copy?

#863 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

oh so diablo 3 eternal collection dont have a patch you say.. according to this guy there is a 10gb patch, and its only the vanilla diablo3 game disc in the box, and all the new eternal stuff is a download... or is the na and eu versions different???

#864 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

i just posted here a video of a guy that says it have a 10gb patch to download...

#865 BrandonJF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   428 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

BrandonJF

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

i just posted here a video of a guy that says it have a 10gb patch to download...

Thanks - glad you posted that while I was still within the return window.

#866 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

oh so diablo 3 eternal collection dont have a patch you say.. according to this guy there is a 10gb patch, and its only the vanilla diablo3 game disc in the box, and all the new eternal stuff is a download... or is the na and eu versions different???

Interesting.  I had the digital version installed before I popped in the disc. I dunno if that would have mattered, since it forced me to delete it before it would install the disc version.  I can try again on my second PS4, I don't think I have it installed at all on that one.

My apologies if there is a patch. The second I popped it in I did a check for update and launched it to the main menu to check.  Didn't mean for any confusion =( I love when the games come pre patched.

Edit - Just tried again on my second PS4.  I made sure Diablo was't installed (it had been and I deleted it) before I popped in the disc.  It started to install from the disc.  I checked in downloads, and saw nothing.  I tried to start the game while it was still installing to the hdd from the disc and it said "Copying application.. Version 1.26  x.xxxgb/7.954 gb (xx seconds left)".  Then it launched to the main screen.  And I see the Necro on the list in game.  I also have everything unchecked under Automatic Downloads under my system settings, so it shouldn't start updating until I try to launch a game or check for update..  =\   But I tried deleting and installing one more time disconnected from the internet.  As it is installing offline, it is still saying "Copying application.. Version 1.26".  I started it again offline,and see the Necro on the list. I can't image it is from my digital copy since I never bought the nerco dlc.  

I tried to thoroughly check this time and list the steps I took for you guys to see, but if it is an error on my part, once again I really apologize. Hope this helps, let me know if you guys see a place i might of goofed   =(

Edit 2 - Forgot to mention I have a NA version of the game.

#867 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:34 PM

Interesting.  I had the digital version installed before I popped in the disc. I dunno if that would have mattered, since it forced me to delete it before it would install the disc version.  I cant try again on my second PS4, I don't think I have it installed at all on that one.

My apologies if there is a patch. The second I popped it in I did a check for update and launched it to the main menu to check.  Didn't mean for any confusion =( I love when the games come pre patched.

If you could try again, deleting all local content (except for your saves) that'd be great

#868 BrandonJF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   428 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

BrandonJF

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:53 PM

No idea, but I wonder if it's possible that a scenario could exist where it finds the update online quicker than on the disc and decides to go that route?  If it sees the download is in progress maybe it doesn't try to copy the update from the disc?  Sounds sketchy (my theory, not Midori Monkey's report), but maybe?

#869 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

If you could try again, deleting all local content (except for your saves) that'd be great

I'd be happy to try anything to help.  I think my edit may have already covered trying that.  I went into the library and deleted from there.  If that is not what you meant, let me know :)

#870 goty-collector  

goty-collector

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:50 PM

I'd be happy to try anything to help.  I think my edit may have already covered trying that.  I went into the library and deleted from there.  If that is not what you meant, let me know :)

it sure was a bit confusing... anyway we only try to help each other here to figure this out... you have the na version, the same version as the guy i posted a video from right?.. delete everything you have of the old diablo3(not your the save files) then turn off the internet so it cant connect. it will start to install from disc, this can take a while so let it do its job... after its done then go to the game information and see what version number you have of the game. then connect online and see if there is a update coming..

i forgodsake hope there aint two na or eu version of the game out there, one missing everything and one with everything on the disc...