- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

#12871 KBoom   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

FYI. We are likely going to move 3 products in the Civ sale to less than a 75% discount, these are Civ V Gods and Kings, Civ V, and Civ IV Complete.

We're going to take each of these products to $9.99 so that customers with 2K coupons will be able to get them for $4.99.

This decision was made 38 seconds ago at my boss's desk. Again, before potential flames creep up, I did announce several pages back that customers interested in the Civ products should wait until 12/28.

Cheers,
Tony

Ah, that would be a good deal, indeed. But anyway I already used my 2K coupon. My interest would be Civ V Gods and Kings only, and could gift or trade the others.

But what I was really wishing for was a Mafia / Mafia II bundle \\:D/, maybe with some DLC.

Tony? I don't know if you saw any messages about Mafia before, any possibility for this to happen?

#12872 Mac the Geek   Member Title CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Mac the Geek

FYI. We are likely going to move 3 products in the Civ sale to less than a 75% discount, these are Civ V Gods and Kings, Civ V, and Civ IV Complete.

We're going to take each of these products to $9.99 so that customers with 2K coupons will be able to get them for $4.99.

This decision was made 38 seconds ago at my boss's desk. Again, before potential flames creep up, I did announce several pages back that customers interested in the Civ products should wait until 12/28.

Cheers,
Tony

HAH! When I asked for this yesterday, I figured I was just blowing smoke. Good thing I didn't use my 2K coupon yet! :applause:

(For future coupons, maybe a split-level value would make things easier. If the 2K coupon had been "$2.50 off a title priced under $10, or $5 off a title priced over $10", it would have achieved the same effect and maybe been a little cleaner in the presentation. Something to think about for next summer!)

#12873 HououinK   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1079 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Thank you so much! I used the Bioshock key!

I grabbed Darksiders I. Thanks.

No problem guys, would much rather give out my extras to people who want them then try to sell them.

#12874 Caterjunes   Me Bil CAGiversary!   1617 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Cheers,
Tony

I am SO in for Gods & Kings at $5. Thanks a million, Tony!

#12875 MrBonk   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

We don't have any planned. We talked about out it, but figured we'd just wait until January and dump anything we want to give customers an incremental $5 on into the EC list.

I'm actually working through early January with my Take 2 guy right now.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey any chance of a Spec ops deal in the EC thing?

I wanted to get that bundle with it with my 2k Coupon but I got something else instead.
/doesn't hurt to ask

#12876 DonRamon   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   324 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

How about the 'Dishonorable Dealer' Bundle
-Dishonored
-Skyrim
-Oblivion GOTY
-Fallout 3 GOTY
-Fallout New Vegas GOTY
-Brink Complete
-Hunted
-Rogue Warrior
-RAGE
-Doom 3 BFG

for $27.32

I see what you did there, pretty clever!!!

Bethesda digital products. We have them not.

Cheers,
Tony

That was sarcasm, some pretty nasty stuff, unintended or not, is going on right now the GG camp.

#12877 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1598 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

A word of warning to anyone buying MLB 2K12. The game is broken upon launch. Since the season is over the game can not find living rosters online and will hang on the start screen. This is with living rosters on or off.

The only work around is to set your PC Windows date back to July, Sept 30 2012 to get the game to load. 2K will not be patching this on the PC as they have abandoned the game.

I was looking forward to buying and playing this game all day. Thanks for the price match anyway Tony.

#12878 Relysis  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

I see what you did there, pretty clever!!!

That was sarcasm, some pretty nasty stuff, unintended or not, is going on right now the GG camp.

Indeed. I just got all the games pulled from my shelf, and no hint of a refund (which I didn't ask for) on paypal. Was an unfortunate pricing mistake with equally unfortunate handling. Will be sticking to amazon and steam in the future. Speaking of which, looking forward to some Civ action.

#12879 Zerokoolpsx   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Zerokoolpsx

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

how about the 'dishonorable dealer' bundle
-dishonored
-skyrim
-oblivion goty
-fallout 3 goty
-fallout new vegas goty
-brink complete
-hunted
-rogue warrior
-rage
-doom 3 bfg

for $27.32

lol GG.

#12880 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8922 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Tony, are you at liberty to say if there are gonna be any sales on the Borderlands 2 Season Pass before the 2K coupon expires, and if not then, then during January? And will it be on the EC list?

I really want it, but I'm torn between waiting for a better deal through you guys or just buying it on GMG for $10.50.

#12881 DonRamon   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   324 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Indeed. I just got all the games pulled from my shelf, and no hint of a refund (which I didn't ask for) on paypal. Was an unfortunate pricing mistake with equally unfortunate handling. Will be sticking to amazon and steam in the future. Speaking of which, looking forward to some Civ action.

Yeah, I know, there was another price error just a few minutes ago, patrician 4. These guys are either suffering from sabotage or are doing a quick cash grab before calling it quits.

#12882 mikespit1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1356 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Any chance of a deal on WRC3?

#12883 GeneJacket   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   12 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

GeneJacket

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I'm a little confused, the sidebar said F.3.A.R was supposed to be on sale today, yet it's almost 3x the price it was yesterday.

Guess I should have bitten when it was $4.99, bummer.

#12884 yangwenli   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

You can probably do this bundle, but the price point has never been where I need it to get me off the wall to purchase:

1) http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00AJNWIDU

I think the above is missing:
Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Otomo Clan Pack DLC
Total War: Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC

Plus +
2) http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00AJNWHF4

Add in:
3) Total War Battles: SHOGUN
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009EAOGPW/

All for 14.99 and make it an Editor's Choice game in Jan too!

Edlt:
Maybe I should just get this:
http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00AEV8NWW

But it's missing all the DLCs and I don't really want to bother selling/getting rid of all the other Total War games.

Win win for all.

Edit2:
And this would go straight to my backlog since my machine is too slow so I'd pick up just to eventually play. :)

Edited by yangwenli, 27 December 2012 - 11:24 PM.

#12885 Stonekeep   ThePizzaDude CAGiversary!   598 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

You can probably do this bundle, but the price point has never been where I need it to get me off the wall to purchase:

1) http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00AJNWIDU

I think the above is missing:
Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Otomo Clan Pack DLC
Total War: Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC

Plus +
2) http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00AJNWHF4

Add in:
3) Total War Battles: SHOGUN
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009EAOGPW/

All for 14.99 and make it an Editor's Choice game in Jan too!

Edlt:
Maybe I should just get this:

But it's missing all the DLCs and I don't really want to bother selling/getting rid of all the other Total War games.

Win win for all.

http://www.amazon.co...ar grand master
Wait with me, someday it will get down to 75% again.

#12886 yangwenli   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

http://www.amazon.co...ar grand master
Wait with me, someday it will get down to 75% again.

Yeah, I saw this earlier, but I still don't think I will pick this up even at 75% off due to more than I want/need. $40+ price point is also a bit high where 14.99 will likely sell like hot cakes due to impulse buying.

#12887 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3424 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hold

Posted Image

#12888 mm3n   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   703 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

Anyone knows until when will NBA 2K12 be discounted?

#12889 MysterD   41 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2021)) CAGiversary!   27547 Posts   Joined 18.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

Anyone knows until when will NBA 2K12 be discounted?

@MM3N
Keep this in mind:
That $9.99 deal for NBA2K12 has been the price for the entire Steam Winter Sale so far.

My guess - Amazon DVG is flat-out MATCHING them and might keep it at that price until Steam changes the price.

@TONY
Tony, wanna speak up on this, if you can...? ;)

#12890 mm3n   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   703 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

@MM3N
Keep this in mind:
That $9.99 deal for NBA2K12 has been the price for the entire Steam Winter Sale so far.

My guess - Amazon DVG is flat-out MATCHING them and might keep it at that price until Steam changes the price.

@TONY

Good point. Thanks for the heads up :)

#12891 Stonekeep   ThePizzaDude CAGiversary!   598 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Yeah, I saw this earlier, but I still don't think I will pick this up even at 75% off due to more than I want/need. $40+ price point is also a bit high where 14.99 will likely sell like hot cakes due to impulse buying.

yeah but that bundle will never happen, 10/15$ is way too little.

#12892 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   11450 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

We don't have any planned. We talked about out it, but figured we'd just wait until January and dump anything we want to give customers an incremental $5 on into the EC list.

Cheers,
Tony

Cool, thanks. I think I've pretty much covered everything I wanted from Amazon at the current deal price points so I'll just dig in for January with my ten or so coupons and see what transpires.

#12893 Amazon DVG Deals   Amazon Official Rep Retailer Representative   4216 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Amazon DVG Deals

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

@MM3N
Keep this in mind:

@TONY

Good point. Thanks for the heads up :)

Yes, we just missed the Steam version and got the match in place late.

Cheers,
Tony

#12894 kataztrophik   Rochambeau! I win. CAGiversary!   1975 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

kataztrophik

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Now just to anxiously await January 1st and the start of Editors Choice sales :)

#12895 MrBonk   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Yes, we just missed the Steam version and got the match in place late.

Cheers,
Tony

I wish you guys had PM'd this on the coupon day for Ubisoft! D:
http://store.steampo...d.com/app/2100/
Wanted it so bad for 1.49 hahah

#12896 Dreamweaver7   Valar Morghulis CAGiversary!   348 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Dreamweaver7

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Looked high and low thru the thread but didn't see anything on this so apologies if it's been answered -

Since the 2K bundles are going to last up to 1/5, will they be in the EC list?

Thanks T-Money!

#12897 MrBonk   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Looked high and low thru the thread but didn't see anything on this so apologies if it's been answered -

Since the 2K bundles are going to last up to 1/5, will they be in the EC list?

Thanks T-Money!

I doubt it, but if they were. NERDGASM.:booty:

#12898 bobphone   So what if I'm a gay man? CAGiversary!   784 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

bobphone

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Tony,

We'd really like to see a deal on just the premium levels for BF3. $29 is great for the whole package, but enough of us bought the original a year ago and don't need it again.

#12899 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8922 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Looks like you missed my question:

Tony, are you at liberty to say if there are gonna be any sales on the Borderlands 2 Season Pass before the 2K coupon expires, and if not then, then during January? And will it be on the EC list?

I really want it, but I'm torn between waiting for a better deal through you guys or just buying it on GMG for $10.50.

#12900 Amazon DVG Deals   Amazon Official Rep Retailer Representative   4216 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Amazon DVG Deals

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Looks like you missed my question:

Sorry dude, didn't see this.

We don't have anything planned, if you want the content for $10.50 I'd go with GMG.

Cheers,
Tony