Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shaggyc']That tattoo rocks. Can we get a P M on battlefield 3 Origin has it for 10 bucks today?[/QUOTE]

I don't see BF3 for $10...i see it for $39.99?

Cheers,
Tony

Huh. I git an email from them, clicked the link and it showed 10.00... weird

Thanks for clarifying that genocidal. Hard to give all that info from my phone. This would be a good game to burn some of my credit on ;-)

Your tattoo really does look great. Nice choice on Claptrap, and how awesome is it that they flew you to NY to have famous people do it? That's amazingly cool. Congrats Tony!

ha, that's some real dedication Tony! Grats! Also nice Mushroom you got there :D

@BF3: Remember that T-Dog said they won't do publisher PMs.

Tony, wtf.

You call yourself a Borderlands fan, you should have shown how much you really love it but getting Siren tattoos all over your body!

[quote name='Genocidal']http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.holiday-deals-2011

The deal wasn't properly working until very recently and is a 1 day 10th anniversary deal. I'm sure it's a longshot, but I'm going to hold off on buying until we hear if you can price match and I can give you my money instead :)[/QUOTE]

Same. Even if the answer is no, please let us know ASAP today! Would much prefer to buy from you.

If you need another reference, it's made frontpage at Slickdeals:

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/80240/origin-battlefield-3-pc-digital-download

A metric ton of digital copies?! ZOMG! But I just saw it on facebook. I laughed. Sounds like everyone won this bet.

Now what is the next major 2k game to hit...

Yo guys,

Thanks for the kInd words on the tat guys! Some of those FB comments crack me up. Sorry about the delay I just landed in Florida (family vacation)...I feel like my face just melted off. Right now, as with post publisher specific deals on their own stores I don't think we'll match so buy it if you are on the fence. if those changes I'll hop on and let you know asap.

Cheers,
Tony

responding from mobile please forgive typos.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey everyone,

As some of you know I made a bet with my friends over at 2K games that Amazon would sell a metric ton of Borderlands 2 at launch. Turns out I was right. Because I won the guys from 2K flew me out to New York and paid for me to get this awesome Claptrap tattoo from Luke Wessman over at Wooster St. Social Club (the guys who do NY Ink).

This game is absolutely amazing and I can’t think of any better way to celebrate it than carrying Claptrap around on my back :).

The finished product:

JvwPX.jpg

Luke Wessman from Wooster St. Social Club (he did my Tattoo):

kpW6Z.jpg

The outline before Luke added color:

rWO52.jpg

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What would have happened if you had lost the bet? And thats and awesome tattoo congratulations!

[quote name='Cloulien']What would have happened if you had lost the bet? And thats and awesome tattoo congratulations![/QUOTE]

"Strip the flesh, salt the wound!"

[quote name='MysterD']Awesome @ BF3 for $10 on Origin.
Now all we need if Amazon DVG to sell (give away) BF3 Premium DLC Pack for $5... ;)[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yo guys,

Thanks for the kInd words on the tat guys! Some of those FB comments crack me up. Sorry about the delay I just landed in Florida (family vacation)...I feel like my face just melted off. Right now, as with post publisher specific deals on their own stores I don't think we'll match so buy it if you are on the fence. if those changes I'll hop on and let you know asap.

Cheers,
Tony

responding from mobile please forgive typos.[/QUOTE]

TONY NO!!! We can no longer be friends now!!! J/k. Hate to be this guy, but how about a price match on saints row 3? Steam has it for 13.59 and I'm probably the last fool that has not gotten the pc version on a prior sale. And again, I have amazon credit to burn, vs steam wallet funds :)

Congrats on the tat Tony, it looks awesome

[quote name='MysterD']Awesome @ BF3 for $10 on Origin.
Now all we need if Amazon DVG to sell (give away) BF3 Premium DLC Pack for $5... ;)[/QUOTE]

I got BF3 "free" long time ago from AMD, bought Premium from Amazon for $50 and I don't play Multiplayer much lol

Edit :

Tony, I just realized that Amazon doe not offer Sniper Elite V2 DLCs. There is a new DLC released today on Steam and
by the way, I've asked before about newer Saints Row 3 DLCs that were released few weeks ago and you said you'll get them but they are still not available

Not trying to be rude but can I get some acknowledgement to my comment on page 5? =[ What I'd really like to know is if Tera Online Collector's Edition is really BOGO, because it's not marked that way.

[quote name='Zipomatic2']Gamefly has a bunch of WB games at 75% off - Inlcuding Lego Batman 2 for $7.49!!!

for anyone who is interested (and would like an Amazon PM)

http://www.gamefly.com/download-games/search/?kw=WBWeekend&pf=1100#.UFyHZFH2YcY[/QUOTE]

Nice deals here!

I know LoTR War in the North activates on Steam and it's a very underrated action/rpg, especially for Tolkien fans. $4.99 is a great price for what you get.

F3AR activates on Steam as well (alas still in my backlog)

Those prices on LEGO games are great - just what I've been waiting for. If only they were redeemable on Steam. :(

I think that the consensus is that, "Yes... we would like a pricematch on this deal from Gamefly, Mr. T-Money, if you please."

[quote name='hal']Nice deals here!

I know LoTR War in the North activates on Steam and it's a very underrated action/rpg, especially for Tolkien fans. $4.99 is a great price for what you get.

F3AR activates on Steam as well (alas still in my backlog)

Those prices on LEGO games are great - just what I've been waiting for. If only they were redeemable on Steam. :([/QUOTE]

Yes I've always wanted to try LoTR War in the North, and with this price I will definitely buy it, plus Lego Batman 2. So if Amazon PM these deals, they will get 2 purchases from me :D

[quote name='hal']

[/QUOTE]

hoping for pm on lotr before the sale expires.

[quote name='pieczonka']use code 1GFT82012 for an addition 20% off on gamefly[/QUOTE]

ONE TIME USE!

Just putting it out there. I believe it applies to the entire order, but it is ne time use per account so use it wisely and make all your purchases at one time if you are going to use it.

Wow, i'll be pretty mad if Amazon matches the Gamefly sale.. Batman AA, Lego Batman 2 and F3AR are all 50% less than what I paid not even two weeks ago.

I wonder if the first Lego Batman will activate on Steam.

[quote name='Scorch']Wow, i'll be pretty mad if Amazon matches the Gamefly sale.. Batman AA, Lego Batman 2 and F3AR are all 50% less than what I paid not even two weeks ago.

I wonder if the first Lego Batman will activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Not directed necessarily at you, but I find it funny that people get mad when things go on sale for less than what they paid. If you bought it, then you obviously thought it was worth the money at that price point and most games go on sale sooner or later for cheaper than previously. Just enjoy your games and continue on. :cool:

[quote name='LocarionStorm']Not directed necessarily at you, but I find it funny that people get mad when things go on sale for less than what they paid. If you bought it, then you obviously thought it was worth the money at that price point and most games go on sale sooner or later for cheaper than previously. Just enjoy your games and continue on. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Agreed

Great looking tattoo Tony! As another reward, Amazon should be allowed to slash all 2K games over 1 year old down to 85% off!! :D

As for the WB games Price Match, I don't think Amazon carries WB games.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']As for the WB games Price Match, I don't think Amazon carries WB games.[/QUOTE]

Amazon started selling WB Game downloads few weeks ago and most of them are even Steam redeemable :applause:

[quote name='pantsattack']Price matches should go through the normal Amazon page. Tony is on vacay![/QUOTE]

So, we should spam Amazon with PM requests :D

[quote name='r9800pro']Amazon started selling WB Game downloads few weeks ago and most of them are even Steam redeemable :applause:

So, we should spam Amazon with PM requests :D[/QUOTE]

O wow! Didn't even realize that!
I now want to see price match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back