FREE origin games!

jbrockssocks

CAG Veteran
EA is giving games up to 20$ free if you use the code OS3874XVC

best part is, if you use it multiple times before you check out, it will give you multiple free games! some games do not work with the code.

well i got the email for this code and it says 20 off purchases of 19.99 or more so.... just gave a list of exclusions

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES OCTOBER 21, 2012. DISCOUNT CODE EXPIRES OCTOBER 21, 2012. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF $19.99 OR MORE FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALID IN U.S. AND CANADA. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Thanks OP. I used the code to get Battlefield 2, but it only worked once. Then I tried a different browser and was able to use the code a second time to get Battlefield 2142. I tried a 3rd browser, but the code only worked the first two times.

[quote name='Headhumper']It says the code is invalid when I try to use it.
Guess it's not available in my country...[/QUOTE]

same here

So the current working games are: The Saboteur, Mirrors Edge, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142? Anyone know of any others? A lot of the ones I'm interested in are a no-go, unfortunately.

I got battlefield 2 complete edition and was also able to get FIFA 12 and medal of honor on the two other account I made. I think u can get any amount of games depending on how many accounts u have.

Code isn't working for me. I don't even get an 'invalid code' message. Screen just acts like it's going to load then loads back to my cart with no promo applied. This is a bit disappointing.
Do you have to do it via the origin client?

Thanks OP. It looks like the fixed the multiple games issues (two different browsers & the one browser one origin client). I too got Mirrors Edge.

It worked for me. Props to OP. Picked up Battlefield 2 Complete Collection with IE9, Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition with Firefox and Crysis Warhead on Google Chrome. Not a mac user so those with Safari and the like should be able to grab a couple more.

Thank you SO MUCH OP!! The code worked for me and I got Dragon Age : Origins for free!! Saved 20 bucks!

[quote name='GamerDude316']I assume this doesnt work on Console games?[/QUOTE]

Nope. From the looks of it just PC Digital Downloads. I'm a console guy myself but had to check out certain games I wouldn't otherwise be able to.

Does anyone know if I get bad company 2 on one account and then use the bad company 2 Vietnam dlc that's on another account

I wish Origin's websites was a little better organized whenever it came to searching through all the games instead of only being able to do one thing, and that's look at 10-games at a time.

[quote name='BigBob']Picked up Mirrors Edge, probably going to grab Resident Evil 5, too.[/QUOTE]

Did RE5 work? I tried that, along with Empire: Total War and neither would apply the discount.

Ok, here is is the list of games that i've downloaded for free so they work for sure.

ME1, ME2, BF2142, Shift 2, MoH, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, FIFA 12.

The best way to do this is to add all of them to your cart at once, apply code, and check out. If you have already got some games and going in for more then logout, clear origin cookies, open the website (don't log in), pick the gaames, add them to the visitor shopping card, apply code, and then log in.

[quote name='Bakou2']Did RE5 work? I tried that, along with Empire: Total War and neither would apply the discount.[/QUOTE]

The site is taking forever to load because of all the people using it,so I'll let you know when it finally does.

[quote name='kalashnikov']Ok, here is is the list of games that i've downloaded for free so they work for sure.

ME1, ME2, BF2142, Shift 2, MoH, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, FIFA 12.

The best way to do this is to add all of them to your cart at once, apply code, and check out. If you have already got some games and going in for more then logout, clear origin cookies, open the website (don't log in), pick the gaames, add them to the visitor shopping card, apply code, and then log in.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the list. got shift 2

I picked up Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Shift 2 Unleashed, and Mass Effect 2.
Mass Effect 1 won't work for me (possibly cause it's 14.99)

Picked up Mass Effect 1 via the Origin client, and Mass Effect Pinnacle Station via the Firefox browser. I already had Mass Effect 2.

Tempted to use this a bit more but will probably stop there.

[quote name='Kolma']I picked up Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Shift 2 Unleashed, and Mass Effect 2.
Mass Effect 1 won't work for me (possibly cause it's 14.99)[/QUOTE]

I got a $9.99 game (Mercenaries 2), so it's not that.

Also, no, RE5 is not working with the code.

tried Firefox Private, Google Chrome for Android, Opera Mobile for Android.. It just wont let me get mass effect.
Oh well, Mass Effect 2 , NFS:HP, and Shift 2 Unleashed is good enough.

Woooot! In for Dragon Age: Origins to try it out. I don't normally like Bioware, but I will check it out if it's free since there doesn't seem to be much else I'd want to get on Origin anyway.

I've tried repeatedly to get games on the same account using different web browsers, haven't had any luck. Not sure how you fellas are doing that, making new accounts for the couple of games I want to get kinda sucks.

I was only able to grab 1 on the Origin client itself, and then 1 on Firefox. Tried grabbing another on Chrome and it gave me the invalid code message.

bread's done
Back