Toys R Us Nov 2nd and 3rd Doorbusters - AC III $47.99 and More

JerikoHusky

CAGiversary!
All day both days for these deals. Sale is available on both xbox and ps3 versions. Sale prices are based on current in store prices.

Xbox 360 4gb w/ Kinect 249.99 FREE $25 gift card

• Final Fantasy 13-2 $9.99
  • Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
  • Batman Arkham City $14.99
  • NFS The Run $9.99
  • Battlefield 3 $19.99
  • Assassins Creed 3 $47.99

Will finally bite on Lollipop Chainsaw for that price. Also lol at AC3 already being on sale less than 4 days after release.

Thanks man.

I'm glad I remembered that AC yearly goes on mega-sale. It's my most anticipated game of this year, ever since I saw the setting I've been aching for it.

However, if I can save a good bit I'll wait a few days.

[quote name='Vap']Yay! Already a Bb price match for AC3 before its even out.[/QUOTE]

Do they match "Door Buster" deals? I thought they didn't

[quote name='plus1zero']I'm glad I remembered that AC yearly goes on mega-sale. It's my most anticipated game of this year, ever since I saw the setting I've been aching for it.

However, if I can save a good bit I'll wait a few days.[/QUOTE]

Are you Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy? You can pre-order it and get $20 RZ cert + price match it for $47...win win.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Being "doorbusters" would a place like Best Buy even match it?[/QUOTE]

Well it lasts 2 days right? I think they will. Especially with the online matching now the prices are much more fluid.

While these are part of the 2 day "Doorbuster" ad, they are all day sales. You could try to argue that fact, because they aren't part of the doorbuster coupon being used like the toys for this ad.

sucks i got a sealed FF x13-2 i paid like 15 or 20 for and still have a good 6 + months before ibuy a ps3 to play it on LOL

*unless they have a 150 ps3 deal someplace

[quote name='cancerman1120']Are you Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy? You can pre-order it and get $20 RZ cert + price match it for $47...win win.[/QUOTE]

No but I might as well be, as much as I use the @Gamer mag. I never thought I'd end up using the coupons...and each month I always do :S I already have the game preordered from them just to get the steelbook back when they had them, but I lost my receipt.

Being GC-Unlocked and having Silver status it only makes sense that AC3 would be the one game I should have pre-order through Best Buy but didnt. With the 60 days price match and the $20.00 bonus AC games always drop like a rock in price. I think I might have to cancel my GS pre-order for it and move it to BB.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I'd just wait to PM Ass Creed until Black Friday weekend since places will probably have it for $39.99 or less.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy won't price match during that time period.

[quote name='plus1zero']I'm glad I remembered that AC yearly goes on mega-sale. It's my most anticipated game of this year, ever since I saw the setting I've been aching for it.

However, if I can save a good bit I'll wait a few days.[/QUOTE]

revelations was $29.99 black friday week at bestbuy.. so if you can wait another few weeks...

It's going to be very hard not to buy a Kinect bundle this holiday. My wife is going to kill me if I open it before it gets under the tree.

[quote name='rjejr']It's going to be very hard not to buy a Kinect bundle this holiday. My wife is going to kill me if I open it before it gets under the tree.[/QUOTE]

If I had to go back and do it again, I'd never buy into Kinect. Dance Central is fun for a little while, and Kinect Sports was OK. I actually used Fitness Evolved more than anything else, but you don't need Kinect for that. I found almost all the other software (and I have 2 young kids, as well) to be pretty crappy. As soon as Kinect Star Wars came out as a dud, I knew that there would likely never be any amazing, quality software for this peripheral. I tried Gunslinger, and the entire time I was playing it I was thinking how much fun the game would be if I could only just use a regular controller. Honestly, the Move is much more fun for what it offers and what games utilize it.

I still have my Kinect but I think I've used my Wii more over the last 6 months.

[quote name='Vap']Yay! Already a Bb price match for AC3 before its even out.[/QUOTE]
How? I couldn't get BB to PM a Halo 4 preorder for $48 over the weekend. How do you get them to do it?

[quote name='Lt Dan']How? I couldn't get BB to PM a Halo 4 preorder for $48 over the weekend. How do you get them to do it?[/QUOTE]

It's their policy to not PM a preorder item.

How he got it; luck, lenient employee, ignorant employee, nice employee

Choose one.

[quote name='etcrane']I'm pretty sure he means that there's a known pm before release day, not that he already got the pm ... .. .[/QUOTE]

Probably right

Can you pricematch even if you preorder it online? like i preordered AC III on friday & im a unlocked gamers club rewards member from bestbuy

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Best Buy won't price match during that time period.[/QUOTE]
Mine will do Sat and Sun deals during that time period. Assassin Creed Revelations deal was all weekend last year.

Potential AC3 PM at release... Thank you Toys R Us. :D

Well, shoot.

...I guess I have to preorder ACIII now. I'm not sure if I should do it in-store or online with in-store pickup, though; would it necessarily be easier to PM ACIII from this sale in-store or on the phone?

Thanks for the heads-up on AC3. At least I have another option if newegg doesn't have another $12 off preorder - I changed it to MS store, but canceled when I heard the trouble some people were having getting

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, shoot.

...I guess I have to preorder ACIII now. I'm not sure if I should do it in-store or online with in-store pickup, though; would it necessarily be easier to PM ACIII from this sale in-store or on the phone?[/QUOTE]

Get the pre-order in store and then pick it up that Friday/Saturday. The online price may not be on sale due to doorbusters vs cyber sales being totally different. I cant speak of the dot com but in-store we dont price match online only sales.

[quote name='black_hand313']Thanks for the heads-up on AC3. At least I have another option if newegg doesn't have another $12 off preorder - I changed it to MS store, but canceled when I heard the trouble some people were having getting[/QUOTE]

I keep praying for that coupon!!! I need it!!!! And PM is possible both ways, online and in-store.

The ad this sale is showcased in has one of those generic price points. It shows the picture of all the games, saying "Save 50% 9.99 - 19.99 on these titles". The ad doesn't show direct prices for each item.

I don't do a lot of price matching myself at stores, but in case this affects such I wanted to add to it.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']just curious....are these deals confirmed at all?[/QUOTE]

Not sure id legally be able to scan the ad.This particular ad planner doesn't speak of keeping the sales confidential (black friday/big book specifically state this). Guess you can wait till someone else does or til the dates listed and then know anything i post in the future is coming directly from the same sources I use to set these ads in store.

Goddamn this must be a new record for AssCreed, the damn thing isn't even out yet and it's on sale

hmmm

1347186195734.jpg

[quote name='JerikoHusky']Not sure id legally be able to scan the ad.This particular ad planner doesn't speak of keeping the sales confidential (black friday/big book specifically state this). Guess you can wait till someone else does or til the dates listed and then know anything i post in the future is coming directly from the same sources I use to set these ads in store.[/QUOTE]
You can't post ad scans on CAG anyways.
[quote name='9Tale']Goddamn this must be a new record for AssCreed, the damn thing isn't even out yet and it's on sale[/QUOTE]
Technically the game would had been released already before this sale even starts.

[quote name='9Tale']Goddamn this must be a new record for AssCreed, the damn thing isn't even out yet and it's on sale[/QUOTE]

At Walmart on release day AC:R was $30 w/ the preorder armor. Think that was the record. 50% off on release day.

Though it was a wrong price.

Btw I sold 2 of the Walmart DLC for $40 the second it was released. They were great Christmas gifts that I literally got paid to give. Although I had to open them to get the armor code out, my friends didn't care 1 bit.

bread's done
Back