famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!
Hey wondering if any of you guys have played with anyone famous on xbox live, Im not talking about Game With Fame, im talking about celeberties just playing as normal people. I race all the time with Larry The Cable Guy on Nascar 2005, ive also played with NASCAR drivers Elliot Sadler and Kyle Bush. Wondering have you guys/gals come across celeberties on Xbox Live.

Ive been racing with Larry The Cable Guy for a while now but he never told me until a couple of months ago. Stupid me never made the connection, he has the voice and is funny as hell, never realized or even thought it was him until he told me which was cool. Even though he would always say Git-R-Done I still didn't make the connection.

I will not give out his Gamertag(LTCG) do to his privacy, he will not accept anyones friends requests but. I am not bullshiting you he has double the amount of races as me and he really good. I have 700 races he has about 1,300.

how would you know for sure?
I could say I was George Lopez but other than me not sounding like him............how would you know?
Also, if you're not willing to give out his GT, which I understand your situation, why would you expect us to?

Trust me it is him, he told me everything about him when he was going on tour, blahblahblah, he wasn't bullshitting, he tells the funniest jokes, and is Larry The Cable Guy. If he was bullshitting which he is not then he deserve a prize for being such a good inpersonator.

I'm pretty curious too, now that you mention it. A while ago someone told me they were playing Halo with one of the guys from Incubus outside of the Game with Fame thing... He wasn't bragging about it and he wasn't really obnoxious so I was inclined to believe him.

Pretty cool stuff.

I would personally like to play games with devs from other games LOL. I just think it would be an interesting experience...

Didn't LTCG have a skit where he made fun of the X-box for having so many buttons on the controllers?

ya but after racing with Larry he makes fun of everything so thats why he would make fun of the xbox controller.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']who's larry the cable guy?[/QUOTE]
Thank god you know nothing of him. (This is not an insult to him, but the number of people who quote him is astonishing, especially in the hick town I live in.)

its funny how no ones believe the OP cuz he plays with Larry the Cable Guy. i think those people who are saying "prove it" or whatever are jealous cuz they haven't or don't know if they have played with anyone famous.

I havent played with anyone famous, and to tell you the truth, I dont give a damn,
I know I'm much happier playing with my friends than with someone who on TV or something,
but if my friend is one TV, then I win both ways...

I never said I didn't believe him!! I never asked him to prove it!
I just asked how you would know for certian. The OP also answered and as far as I know he is telling the truth, he has no reason to lie. I believe many have played with celebrities and never knew it.

I saw a pick up truck with the BIG ASS letters GIT R DONE on the top of the windshield the other day. Needless to say I vomited then shit myself in shock. Then i wasn't shocked cause white trash will always luv a good sayin'

[quote name='MrFriday18']he tells the funniest jokes, and is Larry The Cable Guy.[/QUOTE]
if his jokes are funny, chances are slim that's it's really him.

[quote name='guyver2077']kane!![/QUOTE]

I knew that would be one of the first ones mentioned.

[quote name='thatstoobad']if his jokes are funny, chances are slim that's it's really him.[/QUOTE]

Pow! ZING!

[quote name='greydemise']thats pretty cool op :)

i hear that lil kim plays madden alot..but thats all i kno :\[/QUOTE]

Maybe not for long, unless they allow an Xbox in her cell.

As for me, I have not played with any celebrities that I know of, but I do have the 1997 Miss New Mexico on my friends list, heh. And her husband. :\

Larry the Cable Guy? Hmm, the only reason that I would not believe the OP is simply because most people on XBL sound like ignorant, monosyllabic hillbilly twits. It's not as if he has the market cornered on southern-twang ignorance.

Perhaps it is him, though. Hooray. :roll:

What's Kane play? Mary Kate and Ashley, License to Drive?

myke.
...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.

[quote name='MrFriday18'] Even though he would always say Git-R-Done I still didn't make the connection.[/QUOTE]

He can't turn off his stage persona when he's sitting at home playing video games? How fucking pathetic.

I had alot of people from the show Nip/Tuck...on my friends list(Played with them the 3rd night Burnout 3 came out.

And Stefan Lessard from Dave Matthews Band on my Friends list. (Before I got rid of my xbox)

I've played with : (At a con.)

MicroBoy - Bill Gates
T100 - Mr. T

i've been around LTCG off stage, on numerous occassions and he has NEVER EVER said git-r-done ONCE

in fact he's a lot different off stage.

he's not a dumb redneck. the fact that most people think he actually is only points to how well he performs his act.

but I DID play a co-op game of Doom 3 with Keith Richards last night.

*cough*
:|

Does Ricky Williams still have has Madden name on his website? Maybe that dude that was high and told you how he plays pro football wasn't kidding.

[quote name='CheapyD']I played against this guy JimmieMac. He told me he was the greatest icon in gaming today.[/QUOTE]

i didn't figure it would take too long for someone to post that. and i am surprised that its cheapy of all people. i too have played with "The Greatest Icon In Professional Gaming Today" on a few occassions.

I have never played on line or intend to. I play with friends or my girlfriend and that's about it when I do get a chance to play games.

^^ if you don't play online, then why are you posting in a thread about celeberties and the xbox live gamertag

I played with some guy that claimed to be in a boy band, and that he was on MTV all the time...he went on and on about how famous he was and how he was going to kill everyone in halo, then when he finished in the middle of the pack, he changed his tune, and went on and on about what losers everyone was, and we all needed to get a life, like he had...I forget the name of his band, but his yapping and lack of skills in halo, was probably more entertaining then the boy band he played in

[quote name='PKRipp3r']i've been around LTCG off stage, on numerous occassions and he has NEVER EVER said git-r-done ONCE

in fact he's a lot different off stage.

he's not a dumb redneck. the fact that most people think he actually is only points to how well he performs his act.

but I DID play a co-op game of Doom 3 with Keith Richards last night.

*cough*
:|[/QUOTE]

hey man im keith richards, and im hip to doom 3
is that a punchline or do you really believe you played with him?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']hey man im keith richards, and im hip to doom 3
is that a punchline or do you really believe you played with him?[/QUOTE]

osnap! what up Keith??

you left me hangin' in the Enpro Plant!!!

disconnect? or was Patti browbeating you again?

[quote name='help1']I prob. played with a celeb, but prob pissed em off so bad tehy didnt want to tell me, heh.[/QUOTE]

haha thats probably what i've done too

I play Xbox Live w/ guests and one of the guests if you call him "famous" is Hakim Warrick. I currently attend Syracuse and he's about 2 dorm rooms down. He use to bunk with Melo` in freshman yr. from what i've heard. Now he's or was with McNamerra. Sadly i'm a Jr. and he's declaring for the NBA luckily i'm good pals with him. Hope he gets in the lottery so I can say "Yes, I have the autograph of Hakim Warrick".

[quote name='ph33r m3']I play Xbox Live w/ guests and one of the guests if you call him "famous" is Hakim Warrick. I currently attend Syracuse and he's about 2 dorm rooms down. He use to bunk with Melo` in freshman yr. from what i've heard. Now he's or was with McNamerra. Sadly i'm a Jr. and he's declaring for the NBA luckily i'm good pals with him. Hope he gets in the lottery so I can say "Yes, I have the autograph of Hakim Warrick".[/QUOTE]

thats pretty cool dude. he should go in the 1st round this year, idk about a lottery pick though, since the UNC boys declared its gonna be tough.

he is pretty well known atleast, and i am not a 'cuse fan and i know who he is.

also i play with NASCAR driver Rick Rudds son but i wouldn't call him famous. Ya also once again it is freaking larry the cable guy and it is not some loser sitting in his moms basement inpersonating him.

[quote name='ryanbph']^^ if you don't play online, then why are you posting in a thread about celeberties and the xbox live gamertag

[/QUOTE]

Because I fucking felt like it.

[quote name='CheapyD']I played against this guy JimmieMac. He told me he was the greatest icon in gaming today.[/QUOTE]
Impossible. There's no way Miyamoto would be playing Xbox games. ;)

I Don't really care who it is on XBL i play with just as long as they don't use voice masking (id rather them unplug the mic then have them chat to me in that stupid voice mask shit) or little kids or people with stupid gamertags like this one time on Burnout me and a couple friends were playing and some guy joined our room named "surpreme commander" and we called him a "surpreme dipshit" and he left.. i figure most "famous" people that would play XBL wouldn't use the mic so they wouldn't get noticed. thats what i would do if i was famous. but then again i'm sure a bunch out there do.

bread's done
Back