GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect.

image.php

GGT can can suck their lazy, stupid boardgame playing dicks while they play their stupid boardgames in their stupid conversations about their stupid boardgame playing lives.

Stupid faces.

But instead of "jerks", it should say "berks".

Because it's a Planescape reference and I am literally a one-note character who is one hundred percent predictable with no real redeeming value.

[quote name='The Crotch']But instead of "jerks", it should say "berks".

Because it's a Planescape reference and I am literally a one-note character who is one hundred percent predictable with no real redeeming value.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']I like this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='panzerfaust']We need to add these to the play list: El Grande and Shadows Over Camelot[/QUOTE]

Berks.

Crotch, tell me not to play BGEE.

Also, while you're doing that, don't tell me to go get the original BG with the Tutu mod.

Don't play BGEE because you can get the original and its sequel for the same price and, instead of using the Tutu mod, you can run the BGTrilogy mod or, if you are some manner of madman, the Big World mod.

The original BG doesn't hold up very well, regardless. BG2 is the far better game.

Also,
B34Vf.gif

The dog represents me, realizing that Vassal exists and holy shit it has everything.

It doesn't have Munchkin.

Or any of the good versions of Risk.

And neither of those hawt new Gears of War and Halo board games that came out last year.

Okay, I'll admit, I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't have Risk Legacy.

But it does have Axis & Allies.

EDIT: And though I rank BG2 way above BG (and consider BGEE pretty much pointless), I will admit that it, too, is absurdly flawed. 2nd edition was a terrible fucking monstrosity, and it's a damn shame that some of the most interesting games ever have been saddled with it and its successors.

AXIS AND fuckING ALLIES.

Each time I play I keep asking all my Japanese friends "How could you lose?! Did you see the size of your NAVY?!"

Also vassal is missing Munchkin. Munchkin is godlike.

I like Axis and Allies just for playing Russia, honestly.[quote name='Indignate']Wait a josh danged minute here...

BG1 + BG2 =/= BG Trilogy.[/QUOTE]
BG2's expansion, Throne of Bhaal, is sometimes referred to as BG3. I remember an interview with Bioware saying they regret not making it a full-fledged sequel instead of an expansion. It really does suffer for its short length.

[quote name='j-cart']AXIS AND fuckING ALLIES.

Each time I play I keep asking all my Japanese friends "How could you lose?! Did you see the size of your NAVY?!"

Also vassal is missing Munchkin. Munchkin is godlike.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']I play America and just build planes for like half the game :D[/QUOTE]

31435318.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']Just started Critter Crunch. Seriously. What is going on here?[/QUOTE]

Biggs is trying to get his grub on!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpSrOanl6YM

[quote name='gunm']
31435318.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I can't be racist, I am a half chinese, half white American born into a middle class family with no religious values.

I'd be down for some of the more casual boardgames... BSG sounds to complicated for my ADD ass. Down for Cards Against Humanity, could even play tonight. Never played but I hear it's pretty similar to Apples to Apples.

[quote name='The Crotch']Everyone knows that the Chinese have never held a grudge against the Japanese. Geeze, gunm.[/QUOTE]

I have Chinese relatives in both China and Taiwan. My relative from China hate on anything relating to Japan, but my Taiwan family, they love Japan and all the kids speak Japanese along with the two types of Chinese.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'd be down for some of the more casual boardgames... BSG sounds to complicated for my ADD ass. Down for Cards Against Humanity, could even play tonight. Never played but I hear it's pretty similar to Apples to Apples.[/QUOTE]

BSG isn't really that difficult, but having knowledge of the TV show does help in some areas. The game is basically a team game without knowing who is on your team :D And Cards Against Humanity is super damn easy to pick up.

Not me. I need to prepare myself for the big update coming soon in SWTOR and then prepare myself for the end of Mass Effect 3.

TONIGHT on j-cart's plate! Preparation, H...........ype!

[quote name='j-cart']BSG isn't really that difficult, but having knowledge of the TV show does help in some areas.[/QUOTE]
Eh... it helps you with names and terminology, I guess, but I don't think it's that important. I'd never seen the show the first few times I played.

Also, I just went through the rulebook for the Pegasus expansion. Looks really neat. One of the new characters looks overpowered as fuck, though.

[quote name='Indignate']Why would you use those?[/QUOTE]
A certain mister ihadjoshfg is a little bit behind on the show and wants to get caught up before we get in to the Pegasus and Exodus expansions.

Gaius Baltar was the Bhaalspawn all along.

Also, how long has Youtube been using this "let's only occupy the left half of your screen" layout?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone wanna play Marvel on 360 tonight? Hella out of practice but feel like playing.[/QUOTE]

Hop on PS3 or Vita and I'll be your punching bag. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back