Naruto Ninja Storm 3 pre-orders start tomorrow $79.99 namco store.

Your basically paying 20$ just for the 2 figures. You get the Soundtrack/Poster/Card and DLC with the standard game too.

I was excited for it until I realized that

I would be all over this if the namco store didnt use digital river. After having trouble with them using capcoms store, thq store and now with the ni no kuni wizards edition, i just dont know if i can buy anything that involves their shipping.

[quote name='kyo645']I would be all over this if the namco store didnt use digital river. After having trouble with them using capcoms store, thq store and now with the ni no kuni wizards edition, i just dont know if i can buy anything that involves their shipping.[/QUOTE]

This too. If they had release date shipping I'd be all over it, but I want this game too badly to wait for it. I'll be fine with just getting the Goku DLC in store

After my experience with the NnK Wizard Edition, I can safely say that nothing could ever cause me to shop on their store ever again.

[quote name='TooPoor']So the Goku DLC is available elsewhere right?
What's exclusive to the bandai store? TIA.[/QUOTE]

Just the Poster/Soundtrack. If its anything like the last game, you should get the card in the game case too.

That and the Special Edition with the figures.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just the Poster/Soundtrack. If its anything like the last game, you should get the card in the game case too.

That and the Special Edition with the figures.[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks. Like you said, the figures are just the extra $20, and its hard to tell the quality from the given photos. To buy or not to buy, that is the question. I originally thought the DLC is exclusive to them too.

Sasuke's face looks slightly derpy to me lol. And I hate that shoulder/sleeve down seductive pose he is in.

Huge fan here, and even I can't justify it. If I wanted a figure that badly, I'd buy a high quality one of a character I actually want.

[quote name='kouleefoh']how are you supposed to fight with your sleeve like that?[/QUOTE]

Silly man, Sasuke has no need to fight anymore. Susanoo and Plot Hax does it all for him.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Your basically paying 20$ just for the 2 figures. You get the Soundtrack/Poster/Card and DLC with the standard game too.

I was excited for it until I realized that[/QUOTE]

do the items (soundtrack/poster/card/dlc) come inside the game or are they shipped separately? will amazon have these items? Is it only for preorders or all first run copies at all stores?

[quote name='jrr6415sun']do the items (soundtrack/poster/card/dlc) come inside the game or are they shipped separately? will amazon have these items? Is it only for preorders or all first run copies at all stores?[/QUOTE]

The soundtrack/poster is exclusive to the Namco Store I believe. The Goku DLC is in first run copies, like most limited editions.

I kinda wanted to pre-order it, but I wish there was a free shipping on it. Does someone know if there is a coupon for free shipping?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']The soundtrack/poster is exclusive to the Namco Store I believe. The Goku DLC is in first run copies, like most limited editions.[/QUOTE]

thank you

one last question, is the goku dlc inside the game? I want to buy from amazon but it doesn't say on the product page that there is any dlc, while on gamestop.com it says the dlc will be written on the receipt, so i don't know if i will get the dlc if i purchase from amazon or not.

[quote name='Hemi']wth? I see this thread think huh that sound's familiar! Way to necrobump one of my thread's lol.[/QUOTE]

well it comes out on tuesday and is still available so it's still relevant..

[quote name='jrr6415sun']well it comes out on tuesday and is still available so it's still relevant..[/QUOTE]

Yes it is but I mean the last post was in January, it was more work to find this one than to make a new one.

[quote name='Emoney244']Those figures look pretty poor even at that price :/[/QUOTE]
It's $10 per figure, what did you expect?

I pre-ordered it when they first went up and the total was $96 after shipping. Was thinking about canceling it but since I got a $20 off code because of the whole Ni no Kuni WE screw-up I just put that towards it. Brought it down to $74 total, I can live with that. Was going to be getting it the first week it came out anyway so I figured an extra $10 with the coupon for the Namco exclusives and two figures isn't all that bad.

If anyone has one pre-ordered, have they gotten any shipping notification yet? Wish it would have shipped already so I could have gotten it closer to release. Looks like they won't start shipping until next week. At least mine hasn't, anyway.

[quote name='crr_1119']I pre-ordered it when they first went up and the total was $96 after shipping. Was thinking about canceling it but since I got a $20 off code because of the whole Ni no Kuni WE screw-up I just put that towards it. Brought it down to $74 total, I can live with that. Was going to be getting it the first week it came out anyway so I figured an extra $10 with the coupon for the Namco exclusives and two figures isn't all that bad.

If anyone has one pre-ordered, have they gotten any shipping notification yet? Wish it would have shipped already so I could have gotten it closer to release. Looks like they won't start shipping until next week. At least mine hasn't, anyway.[/QUOTE]
Nope, nothing yet.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Something smaller and less hideous.[/QUOTE]
Well, to quote Malory Archer, "and people in hell want ice water". Honestly, I have been collecting Naruto related figures and merchandise for a long time, $20 doesn't get you anything of remotely acceptable quality. Even the cheap knock offs costs $18+ to have it shipped to the U.S., and those are way uglier, and some times inaccurate.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']is there any point in preordering this? the "apology" code expires end of the month.[/QUOTE]
No, but I doubt that the set will drop in price in a month either, so if you plan on playing early and selling the DLC and whatnot...

I buy figs too, but something like this wouldn't have been too hard to have instead:

ds_glamshot.jpg

I believe that retailed for only $20 more than the DS game itself. (Actually, the bundle is $21.50 right now.) http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippuden-vs-Sasuke-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003Z9L3EA/

It says the regular version is out of stock but I'm still able to add it to cart. Is that just a site bug or is it really out of stock?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']Nope, nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

is shipped by digital rivers, so what do you expect? LOl. you are going to have to be vigilant in keeping track of the order.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I buy figs too, but something like this wouldn't have been too hard to have instead:

ds_glamshot.jpg

I believe that retailed for only $20 more than the DS game itself. (Actually, the bundle is $21.50 right now.) http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippuden-vs-Sasuke-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003Z9L3EA/[/QUOTE]
Those are very small, I guess it's matter of personal preference, from my experience, $20 for those two figures are not a rant-inducing ripoff. Yeah, they can always made it bigger and better, but lets face it, when did a CE give you awe inspiring value at full price?

If anyone gets this from this site, I'll buy the soundtrack off them for $10. Just message if you wanna do it.

God I hate digital river.

I went ahead and got the two figures version, since i had the $20 off code from them fucking up my ni no kuni wizard edition pre-order

[quote name='IamPro']Is there somewhere I can pick up the Japanese version? I can't stand the English voices :cry:[/QUOTE]

Have you played the series before? Every game has had the full Japanese audio track.

bread's done
Back