* * * * * 3 votes

The General eBay Rant Thread

#3721 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1634 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:07 PM

Buyer requested return on a PS3 game thinking it would work on his PS4 lol

#3722 NoLifeDGenerate  

NoLifeDGenerate

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

Wow. Ebay sellers are such scum. They're already listing Hitman 2 CE for double the price, and it's still IN STOCK at Gamestop for MSRP! They oughtta be fucking banned for that stupid shit.

#3723 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6379 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:10 PM

Wow. Ebay sellers are such scum. They're already listing Hitman 2 CE for double the price, and it's still IN STOCK at Gamestop for MSRP! They oughtta be fucking banned for that stupid shit.

Please tell me why in the hell ebay will ban this when they are built on reselling. The higher the price, the more profit they will get.

#3724 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6666 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:24 PM

So wait, people are selling stuff for more then MSRP but GS still has it in stock....Do I have to buy it from the sellers on ebay??? Or do I still have a mind and can make my own choices?????? Sheesh it's almost like everyone needs to lose money when they sell stuff.

NEWS FLASH, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY IT! 

#3725 NoLifeDGenerate  

NoLifeDGenerate

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:51 PM

So wait, people are selling stuff for more then MSRP but GS still has it in stock....Do I have to buy it from the sellers on ebay??? Or do I still have a mind and can make my own choices?????? Sheesh it's almost like everyone needs to lose money when they sell stuff.

NEWS FLASH, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY IT! 

They're scum for trying to fucking scam people with those ridiculous prices. FYI, Some of us don't like doing business with Gamestop.

#3726 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6666 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:54 PM

They're scum for trying to fucking scam people with those ridiculous prices. FYI, Some of us don't like doing business with Gamestop.

LOL Someone needs to learn what a scam is. They list it at a price, they aren't hiding or lying to you. That is NOT what a scam is. Also, so don't buy from Gamestop....no one is making you buy shit there. But if GS is the only store that sells that particular item and you really want it then then you need to buy it from GS or look elsewhere. You sound like an entitled child who wants to get what you want.

#3727 NoLifeDGenerate  

NoLifeDGenerate

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:21 PM

LOL Someone needs to learn what a scam is. They list it at a price, they aren't hiding or lying to you. That is NOT what a scam is. Also, so don't buy from Gamestop....no one is making you buy shit there. But if GS is the only store that sells that particular item and you really want it then then you need to buy it from GS or look elsewhere. You sound like an entitled child who wants to get what you want.

Most are scamming by claiming it's rare. Obviously, it's not fucking rare when it's still being stocked at retail. Anyone who can't see that this is complete fucking bullshit is just a fucking idiot.

#3728 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6379 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:37 AM

Most are scamming by claiming it's rare. Obviously, it's not fucking rare when it's still being stocked at retail. Anyone who can't see that this is complete fucking bullshit is just a fucking idiot.

You should go report it to ebay.

#3729 elessar123  

Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:10 AM

They could be targeting importers in other countries. Calm your tits.

#3730 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:52 AM

This type of discussion is what results from letting 12-year-olds in here.

#3731 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4307 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

I bought something on ebay as a pre-order that doesn't ship for a few months and want to cancel my order. I sent the seller 3 messages and they haven't responded in a week.

How can I get my order cancelled? The seller says they accept returns so they shouldn't have any problem cancelling an order that doesn't ship for months.

Any advice?

#3732 elessar123  

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

I bought something on ebay as a pre-order that doesn't ship for a few months and want to cancel my order. I sent the seller 3 messages and they haven't responded in a week.

How can I get my order cancelled? The seller says they accept returns so they shouldn't have any problem cancelling an order that doesn't ship for months.

Any advice?

Go through eBay/Paypal. They're breaking eBay policy anyways listing it so early.

#3733 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4307 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:01 PM

Go through eBay/Paypal. They're breaking eBay policy anyways listing it so early.

File a case you mean? How exactly should I go about it?

#3734 elessar123  

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:18 PM

File a case you mean? How exactly should I go about it?

You should have an item not received link somewhere. You can put in the reasoning that the seller isn't responding to messages.