WWE 13 $29.99 at Target 4/28-5/4

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
This is on a temporary price drop (yellow tag) through Saturday and should be good at all Target locations.

Unlike many of the former THQ properties, 2K is keeping the online servers for this active. This game is still $60 at most retailers.

[quote name='Sonne']Awesome game, I've put over 40 hours into this- even with its flaws.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This game is really fun and one of the best wrestling games since WWE Here Comes The Pain. I have no lifed this game i have 130+ hours on this game according to Raptr.

[quote name='Sonne']Awesome game, I've put over 40 hours into this- even with its flaws.[/QUOTE]

I will cash in my money in the bank contract at CAG Rules. Be prepared!

Agreed. I got lucky during BF 2012 and grabbed it for $25. Awesome game! The most fun I've had playing a wrestling game since HCTP and even the AKI games on N64. Definitely the best WWE game released in quite some time.

If you were a fan of WWF during the Attitude era, this game is a MUST have.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Are the servers still online? When I tried to connect I got an error message.[/QUOTE]

I played it online last night around 12:30am and after getting error messages for 5 min it finally let me play online. The Servers have been crap since launch.

Waiting for a further price drop. Attitude Mode is the only part of the game that interests me. These recent WWE games are more like fighting games rather than wrestling games.

The game has always had online connection issues, but as everyone said, you're getting this for the great Attitude Era historical reenactment campaign. If you have any familiarity with that era, easily worth the $30 IMO.

Thanks hitman. Been wanting to play a new wrestling game and this was the price I was waiting on for WWE 13.

Anyone who buys this game should be for Attitude Era mode and the roster. This is not the game to play online: Crap servers, lag, lame players. Whether or not you can connect online is by a flip of the coin. :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Anyone who buys this game should be for Attitude Era mode and the roster. This is not the game to play online: Crap servers, lag, lame players. Whether or not you can connect online is by a flip of the coin. :)[/QUOTE]

Another problem with the online is everyone using a hacked move set to either freeze you or instant pin you.

Well, I won't have those hacking lame player problems because I'm only playing with some friends. I heard it's a great game. I'll go check out my Target soon

[quote name='Zolor23']Well, I won't have those hacking lame player problems because I'm only playing with some friends. I heard it's a great game. I'll go check out my Target soon[/QUOTE]

Thats what I do me and two of my friends just play private matches and if we ever want to play match types with more than 3 wrestlers we just add A.I's to fill those spots in online matches.

May have to pick this game up for that price!

Question, how is the AI in this game? Even on the hardest levels in the previous games it was not much of a challenge.

Been playing this series from the start and to be honest WWE 13 seems glitched compared to the rest of them.

Not always, but several times when I played it online people glitched on purpose and a few other things some strange things happened that shouldn't.

If it didn't have those minor things it would be one of my favorite games. Its still fun and always was to me.

People might as well buy it if they want it or just wait on WWE 14 at this point.

No disrespect intended to those who enjoyed it, but WWE '13 is, at best, a half-baked, incomplete product. The list of problems, glitches, and issues with WWE '13 just goes on and on; the "No Two-Counts" glitch, the "Unresponsive Character/Infinite Running" glitch, bad character models for some people, etc. The game needed way more time in the oven. As a hardcore wrestling game fan (own about 80 wrestling games, modern and retro, domestic and imported), I would not recommend WWE '13 to anyone but the most desperate WWE/wrestling fan as it stands today.

You would be much better off grabbing the PS2 Classics re-release of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, which is only $10 on PSN.

Last edited by a moderator:
No game is going to be perfect. I did enjoy this game however and feel it's a good buy for a fan of late 90's wrestling and current fans.

I liked this game prolly the most since PS2's Here Comes The Pain. And yes I've played every single game in-between.

I bought mine new at Gamestop after Christmas...it was marked down to $29.99 on a two-day sale I had seen mentioned here.

pinning is the worst thing about the game. the button mashing to kick out was better instead of the dumb moving bar. I played through the Attitude era without finding any glitches then traded it in for more than I paid.

bread's done
Back