* * * * - 25 votes

Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

Anime

#21601 Cyanotic  

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:23 PM

I was a little annoyed when I got the code. I have already bought all of the Gundam sets :(

#21602 PimpLimp   Pimpin Aint Easy CAGiversary!   1659 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

PimpLimp

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:41 PM

Amazon is having a Cyber Monday Sale on some anime

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - The Movie on Blu-ray is $8.99

#21603 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4340 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:42 PM

Sentai Holiday 2019 Sale has started: https://www.sentaifi...liday-sale-2019

From the ones I've been tracking, almost everything is the same price as BF, except Sword Oratoria increased from $9.99 to $19.99.

#21604 Awkward Silence  

Awkward Silence

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:56 AM

So here’s an oddball scenario I just came across. I decided to get some stuff from Rightstuf before their Cyber Monday week sales ended. Just a little before checking out though, almost every item in my cart randomly went up roughly a dollar. Is that normal, for prices to slightly fluctuate within a hour like that? I know places like Amazon can have that happen, but I didn’t think Rightstuf would do that.

And I did open up the site with a different browser where my account wasn’t logged in to see if it had something to do with my account specifically. Even then though the items had the slightly higher price. It’s really weird.