* * * * * 1 votes

GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

#121 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

Oops, sorry! Totally missed the Lego bit. Yes! I'm super into the Lego games. The only ones I have left to finish are the Harry Potter games.

Enemy of the State is by far my favorite entry on the list. OML is definitely a close second. Every time he kills one of his kids I laugh, though. 

Looks like I got a lot of reading to do before saturday

#122 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

Looks like I got a lot of reading to do before saturday

Yes. Yes, you do.

#123 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Martian Manhunter for 5 bux next week! get hype!!  

#124 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

So, I got New Vegas Ultimate as a gift a while back for PS3 and I just started really getting into it last night (had to put some time between me and playing it on 360) and I'm constantly being hit with the worst fucking slowdown ever. I thought it might be my PS3 because it's kind of getting on up there in years, so I tried it out on my brothers' system and it's the exact same. How the Fuck did people play this game on PS3? I thought the 360 version was pretty fucking broken on launch, but if I'm playing the fully patched product and it's this bad I can't even imagine what it was like at launch for PS3. I think I may just give up and play it on PC.

#125 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

Martian Manhunter for 5 bux next week! get hype!!  

I won't be buying him on release unless there's a second season pass.

#126 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

So, I got New Vegas Ultimate as a gift a while back for PS3 and I just started really getting into it last night (had to put some time between me and playing it on 360) and I'm constantly being hit with the worst fucking slowdown ever. I thought it might be my PS3 because it's kind of getting on up there in years, so I tried it out on my brothers' system and it's the exact same. How the Fuck did people play this game on PS3? I thought the 360 version was pretty fucking broken on launch, but if I'm playing the fully patched product and it's this bad I can't even imagine what it was like at launch for PS3. I think I may just give up and play it on PC.

I didn't really have many problems on 360, but I know bethesda's games are always problem riddled on PS3 unfortunately :/ You got it as a gift though so it's better than nothing!

#127 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

It's busted as all Fuck on PS3 and I don't think it received half the patches Skyrim did. 

Bethesda's engine just does NOT work on PS3, at least in the state they ported it over in.  It gets worse if you try to do the DLCs, from what I hear.

Just play it on PC.  Trade/sell that shit for PS3.  Let it be someone else's problem. ;)

#128 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

The LEGO HP games are my favorite -- the only ones I've done 100% in.

I seem to remember you having some complaints when going for those trophies.

#129 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

Just beat Dust: An Elysian Tail. Loved every bit of it. Didn't do as many sidequests as I should have, but I am trying to get through some of the backlog before the semester starts.

#130 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

I didn't really have many problems on 360, but I know bethesda's games are always problem riddled on PS3 unfortunately :/ You got it as a gift though so it's better than nothing!

I didn't have any problems on 360 after it got patched and ED-E showed back up, but good God, it's infinitely worse on PS3. You're right about it being better than nothing!

It's busted as all Fuck on PS3 and I don't think it received half the patches Skyrim did. 

Bethesda's engine just does NOT work on PS3, at least in the state they ported it over in.  It gets worse if you try to do the DLCs, from what I hear.

Just play it on PC.  Trade/sell that shit for PS3.  Let it be someone else's problem. ;)

I remember Fallout 3 having similar problems (its GOTY edition was like the third game I bought on PS3), but from what I played last night New Vegas is way worse. I probably will just get rid of my PS3 version and switch over to PC. Which I'm more than happy to do since it has lots of mods! WOOO! Also, I tried messaging you on steam, but you're away.

#131 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

Dust is so good.

Music is nice too.

I like the village full of furries who all have different accents of the world.

#132 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

Furry

#133 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

Nick Furry.

#134 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

Nick Furry.

haha funny. wheres dat Superman/Batman logo i asked u to draw for me at bro? i stalked your tumblr page and you are fukin awesome at drawin brah.

#135 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Stop being such a try-hard.

#136 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:06 AM

tumblr_mpsidrpRpQ1r5mk6ho1_400.gif

#137 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

i cant help it ;( i just wanna be liked by all ^_^  I got a They Bleed Pixels foil card and the highest it went for was 30 bucks, im takin offers :)

#138 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40125 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

Me either  ;)

Boobs.

http://www.tomopop.c...ies-31305.phtml

I remember reading an article about how she's the most well designed character in video game history.

#139 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

I love bewbs and all, but that's just too much.

#140 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hey, there are people out there who really have breast that big.

Show some respect.

#141 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

I require all my sorceresses to double as personal flotation devices.

#142 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40125 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:40 AM

I love bewbs and all, but that's just too much.

It helps her do magic.

Stop being such a hater.

#143 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

GUNNM Dawg are you taking all that training and secret tech you got from playing Marvel yesterday for the first time to dabeech?

#144 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

Oops, sorry! Totally missed the Lego bit. Yes! I'm super into the Lego games. The only ones I have left to finish are the Harry Potter games.

Enemy of the State is by far my favorite entry on the list. OML is definitely a close second. Every time he kills one of his kids I laugh, though.

Both Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan are fantastic reads. They are Millar books though, so... expect that.

#145 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Huh, a good chunk of my Steam games now have cards added to them :D And I got a booster pack today, it only goes for like 60-70 cents so I will probably open it but not gonna complain since you don't have to do anything to get them :P

#146 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

GUNNM Dawg are you taking all that training and secret tech you got from playing Marvel yesterday for the first time to dabeech?

Dawg I got so much secret tech not even I've discovered it.

#147 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   1058 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Gunnm , since you are on such an x-men kick, you should read Jason Aaron's run on wolverine called insane in the brain (or something like that). It's right before all tha goes to hell crap and is an awesome read.

Joel, you should read destroyer if you haven't already, it's Kirkmans best work, blows walking dead away. And if ya got the time read ultimate comics Captain America . Shit is so tight

#148 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Gunnm , since you are on such an x-men kick, you should read Jason Aaron's run on wolverine called insane in the brain (or something like that). It's right before all tha goes to hell crap and is an awesome read.

Joel, you should read destroyer if you haven't already, it's Kirkmans best work, blows walking dead away. And if ya got the time read ultimate comics Captain America . Shit is so tight

I'm all about dat x-men. I'll check it out

#149 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

I have read a little of Destroyer, it didn't really grab me like Walking Dead or Invincible has, though. I have read Ultimate Comics Cap and I love it! Such a fucking great read!

#150 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

My gym has a theater in it and they were playing X-1, saw an hour and a half of it. Good shit