GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

That site can be majorily fucked up as the times are all over the place. I'm almost positive it took me more than 4 hours to 100% and get all the trophies.

I remember trying to compile some data from it when people were bitching that the $15 (on sale for $12 week 1 if you had PS+) Guacamelee was only around 6 hours long to do the Story, about 10 to do everything other than platinum and 15 to platinum; I was mainly looking at games like Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night and the data gets so erratic that all the averages are kind of screwy.

It's a good tool for getting a guesstimate, but it's definitely not near enough to accurate on a lot of titles for various reasons.
Another good tool is using the thread in General Gaming here on CAG:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/145337-how-long-does-it-take-to-beat-this-game-thread-now-a-wikii/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always party time for Kojima.
Wrong.

tumblr_lz3ne3vbx01r4ymqco1_1280.jpg

Seriously take my wii its been under my bed 2+ years. I haven't turned it on since I beat twilight princess. I still need to get skyward sword
I'll add it to my collection.

I tried to practice more combos in UMVC3 its hard on a pad. fuck that shit dawg
What's your button layout, player? It can be wonky, but I think UMvC's one of the easier fighters to play on pad.

tumblr_mmlv57sDIe1rzem4fo1_500.gif

I tried trigger for B didn't like it. I kept dropping all my game winning combos because of your lag, I'm over it.

I really don't like Posehn's deadpool, joel. Comments, thoughts. Discuss.

I tried trigger for B didn't like it. I kept dropping all my game winning combos because of your lag, I'm over it.

I really don't like Posehn's deadpool, joel. Comments, thoughts. Discuss.
It gets better the further in you go, but God, does the first 2-4 issues suck balls. Worst Deadpool I've read in the last year besides Deadpool MAX.

It gets better the further in you go, but God, does the first 2-4 issues suck balls. Worst Deadpool I've read in the last year besides Deadpool MAX.
Yeah the whole dead presidents thing fucking sucked. I know its deadpool thing to be funny but its just he doesn't turn it off in this new series its a joke in every bubble I don't know we'll see how it goes

If I wanted to read more about Rachel Grey what should I read?

Yeah the whole dead presidents thing fucking sucked. I know its deadpool thing to be funny but its just he doesn't turn it off in this new series its a joke in every bubble I don't know we'll see how it goes

If I wanted to read more about Rachel Grey what should I read?
If you want good Deadpool read his Secret Invasion/Dark Reign stuff right up until this new series. That's all really good and while it does have its down moments (Headpool and the Deadpool Corps), it has some really touching moments.

Currently she's only really in Wolverine and the X-Men, but if you don't mind going back a ways she was a regular in Excalibur. That's a fucking great series, btw. She's been very toned down since House of M. That's the last time I remember her being used a whole lot.

If you want good Deadpool read his Secret Invasion/Dark Reign stuff right up until this new series. That's all really good and while it does have its down moments (Headpool and the Deadpool Corps), it has some really touching moments.

Currently she's only really in Wolverine and the X-Men, but if you don't mind going back a ways she was a regular in Excalibur. That's a fucking great series, btw. She's been very toned down since House of M. That's the last time I remember her being used a whole lot.
Yeah I'm reading pretty much everything marvel now related so yeah I've read her in wolverine and x-men. She's also in the new version of x-men with storm leading the pack. Thanks I'll go back to excalibur

I still need to get skyward sword
You should pick it up sooner rather than later, at least if you prefer to buy new. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is only getting more expensive, and it looks like Skyward Sword is heading in that same direction. I recently got a copy as part of my husband's birthday present because of this (and Galaxy 2 for both of us earlier this month).

There is no real leader in the new X-Men book. Brian Wood is writing and Coipel is on art (for only the first six issues), so everyone should be reading it. I can't wait for Terry Dodson to take over (though I do love me some Coipel) and see his new version of Lady Deathstrike. 

Yeah I'm reading pretty much everything marvel now related so yeah I've read her in wolverine and x-men. She's also in the new version of x-men with storm leading the pack. Thanks I'll go back to excalibur
Yeah, but I figured you were already reading the newest X-men book. Old Excalibur is the best, but the more recent stuff isn't horrible. It's very soap opera-y though, since it's by Chris Claremont and that seems to be the only thing he knows how to write these days.

You should pick it up sooner rather than later, at least if you prefer to buy new. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is only getting more expensive, and it looks like Skyward Sword is heading in that same direction. I recently got a copy as part of my husband's birthday present because of this (and Galaxy 2 for both of us earlier this month).
Worse comes to worse there's always gamefly

There is no real leader in the new X-Men book. Brian Wood is writing and Coipel is on art (for only the first six issues), so everyone should be reading it. I can't wait for Terry Dodson to take over (though I do love me some Coipel) and see his new version of Lady Deathstrike.
Yeah but we all know storm be dat main bitch. I hope jubliee dies soon

Yeah, but I figured you were already reading the newest X-men book. Old Excalibur is the best, but the more recent stuff isn't horrible. It's very soap opera-y though, since it's by Chris Claremont and that seems to be the only thing he knows how to write these days.
Yeah for sure I'll definitely get it shes one of my favorite. Also kid omega is great also I just finished that 5 part series with him and wolverine where he mind fucked him (not literally)

Never could stand her either. I would consider reading Xmen comics again if I knew she was going to die, and I ain't read Xmen in about 10 years.....

She was crazy hot and I liked her a lot around the time she was in the New Warriors and that whole Vampire thing. Then they retconned her age to 17 after they said she was like 24, so I quit.

Can anyone explain to me why Tekken Tag Tournament 2 isn't talked about hardly at all? I know it's not a brand new game right now, but I ordered it the other day and am waiting for it... and the more I see of it online (reviews and such on YouTube) the more excited I am for it.

The Wii U version even has all the DLC, Nintendo costumes, mushrooms from Mario and Tekken Ball from Tekken 3. Is it because it's a tag team game? Or is it just not a good fighter? Looks like a really fun game to me. Dunno how it ranks amongst the series though.

The whole Vampire thing with Jubs was stupid. I've always had a soft spot for the character, but that was just silly. I like her character so far in X-Men.

Konami knows damned well what's what.

FQdtObx.jpg
Sweet ass, buying ZOE2. ZOE1 can fuck off.

Can anyone explain to me why Tekken Tag Tournament 2 isn't talked about hardly at all? I know it's not a brand new game right now, but I ordered it the other day and am waiting for it... and the more I see of it online (reviews and such on YouTube) the more excited I am for it.

The Wii U version even has all the DLC, Nintendo costumes, mushrooms from Mario and Tekken Ball from Tekken 3. Is it because it's a tag team game? Or is it just not a good fighter? Looks like a really fun game to me. Dunno how it ranks amongst the series though.
TTT2 is so good.

Nobody cares about the WII U.

Seriously take my wii its been under my bed 2+ years. I haven't turned it on since I beat twilight princess. I still need to get skyward sword
Go out and buy Skyward Sword, like right now.

I have it on 360 and enjoy it, I might get on Wii U if it's cheap enough for all that extra stuff though.

For reals tho'. Look at what Nintendo is charging for Earthbound...
Well if you look at it that way Earthbound is way longer than Zone of the Enders and is worth a lot more in physical form.

bread's done
Back