GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

Can anyone explain to me why Tekken Tag Tournament 2 isn't talked about hardly at all? I know it's not a brand new game right now, but I ordered it the other day and am waiting for it... and the more I see of it online (reviews and such on YouTube) the more excited I am for it.

The Wii U version even has all the DLC, Nintendo costumes, mushrooms from Mario and Tekken Ball from Tekken 3. Is it because it's a tag team game? Or is it just not a good fighter? Looks like a really fun game to me. Dunno how it ranks amongst the series though.
Most 3d fighters seem to have a hard time gaining traction. Hank loves Tekken though.

I'm more of a soul calibur person, despite the complete lack of SP content in SCV.

Most 3d fighters seem to have a hard time gaining traction. Hank loves Tekken though.

I'm more of a soul calibur person, despite the complete lack of SP content in SCV.
I like most 3d fighters (and 2d ones for that matter), Soul Calibur is a fun one though, I love the character creators in them :D

Can anyone explain to me why Tekken Tag Tournament 2 isn't talked about hardly at all? I know it's not a brand new game right now, but I ordered it the other day and am waiting for it... and the more I see of it online (reviews and such on YouTube) the more excited I am for it.

The Wii U version even has all the DLC, Nintendo costumes, mushrooms from Mario and Tekken Ball from Tekken 3. Is it because it's a tag team game? Or is it just not a good fighter? Looks like a really fun game to me. Dunno how it ranks amongst the series though.
We talk about it a lot here. It's one of the GGT's most played fighting games in the last year. It's a great fighter, we just haven't been playing together as much lately.

I played some Marvel Heroes in beta. It was decent, but my computer had trouble running it and the prices for all the premium shit are way, way too high. Plus, I felt it had too much of an emphasis on team stuff. I kinda prefer to play games alone.

Go out and buy Skyward Sword, like right now.

Well if you look at it that way Earthbound is way longer than Zone of the Enders and is worth a lot more in physical form.
No.

And game length and eBay pricing should not affect the cost of a digital download. :p

Tekken is awesome.

I think Hank and I bleed Tekken... I've been playing it since 1996 or so when Tekken 2 was in arcades; it's about the only 3D fighter I really like. I'm okay with Soul Calibur (we play SCV sometimes, mostly myself, Joel, Hank, occaisonally rai rai, maybe others I'm forgetting). But Tekken is and always will be the best to me. I like it more than a lot of 2D fighters too.

No.

And game length and eBay pricing should not affect the cost of a digital download. :p
That may or may not be true but If I'm buying an older game for 10 bucks I'd prefer one that would last me longer, and you get a digital guide, so there's that!

Both Zone of the Enders and Earthbound are easily worth $10 to me personally though.

nah dawg lego marvel
Oops, sorry! Totally missed the Lego bit. Yes! I'm super into the Lego games. The only ones I have left to finish are the Harry Potter games.

On xbox? What's your xbox name? IGN put up a darkest moments in wolverine's history was a good read

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/24/wolverines-darkest-moments
Enemy of the State is by far my favorite entry on the list. OML is definitely a close second. Every time he kills one of his kids I laugh, though.

I picked up all the Tekkens as they came out, but none of my friends every played them. Soul Calibur was always a much more popular fighter among the people I knew, which is okay with me as I've got my Nightmare/Siegfried game on lock. I've been playing Revolution a lot since Uraizen said to. I've just been using it to practice online with King.

Oops, sorry! Totally missed the Lego bit. Yes! I'm super into the Lego games. The only ones I have left to finish are the Harry Potter games.

Enemy of the State is by far my favorite entry on the list. OML is definitely a close second. Every time he kills one of his kids I laugh, though.
The LEGO HP games are my favorite -- the only ones I've done 100% in.

Huh, you can't delete posts now?

Stupid glitch.

Hey Joel, I have some Steam codes, maybe.  If you get on Steam messenger, we can discuss. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Too hard for newcomers.

Yeah, the LEGO games are pretty fun! I don't really care for Harry Potter so I don't have those ones but out of the ones I've played I like them all. The Marvel Heroes one looks awesome, and it's coming to the next-gens so that's pretty cool!

Looks like I got a lot of reading to do before saturday

So, I got New Vegas Ultimate as a gift a while back for PS3 and I just started really getting into it last night (had to put some time between me and playing it on 360) and I'm constantly being hit with the worst fucking slowdown ever. I thought it might be my PS3 because it's kind of getting on up there in years, so I tried it out on my brothers' system and it's the exact same. How the fuck did people play this game on PS3? I thought the 360 version was pretty fucking broken on launch, but if I'm playing the fully patched product and it's this bad I can't even imagine what it was like at launch for PS3. I think I may just give up and play it on PC.

So, I got New Vegas Ultimate as a gift a while back for PS3 and I just started really getting into it last night (had to put some time between me and playing it on 360) and I'm constantly being hit with the worst fucking slowdown ever. I thought it might be my PS3 because it's kind of getting on up there in years, so I tried it out on my brothers' system and it's the exact same. How the fuck did people play this game on PS3? I thought the 360 version was pretty fucking broken on launch, but if I'm playing the fully patched product and it's this bad I can't even imagine what it was like at launch for PS3. I think I may just give up and play it on PC.
I didn't really have many problems on 360, but I know bethesda's games are always problem riddled on PS3 unfortunately :/ You got it as a gift though so it's better than nothing!

It's busted as all fuck on PS3 and I don't think it received half the patches Skyrim did.

Bethesda's engine just does NOT work on PS3, at least in the state they ported it over in. It gets worse if you try to do the DLCs, from what I hear.

Just play it on PC. Trade/sell that shit for PS3. Let it be someone else's problem. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just beat Dust: An Elysian Tail. Loved every bit of it. Didn't do as many sidequests as I should have, but I am trying to get through some of the backlog before the semester starts.

I didn't really have many problems on 360, but I know bethesda's games are always problem riddled on PS3 unfortunately :/ You got it as a gift though so it's better than nothing!
I didn't have any problems on 360 after it got patched and ED-E showed back up, but good God, it's infinitely worse on PS3. You're right about it being better than nothing!

It's busted as all fuck on PS3 and I don't think it received half the patches Skyrim did.

Bethesda's engine just does NOT work on PS3, at least in the state they ported it over in. It gets worse if you try to do the DLCs, from what I hear.

Just play it on PC. Trade/sell that shit for PS3. Let it be someone else's problem. ;)
I remember Fallout 3 having similar problems (its GOTY edition was like the third game I bought on PS3), but from what I played last night New Vegas is way worse. I probably will just get rid of my PS3 version and switch over to PC. Which I'm more than happy to do since it has lots of mods! WOOO! Also, I tried messaging you on steam, but you're away.

Stop being such a try-hard.
tumblr_mpsidrpRpQ1r5mk6ho1_400.gif

Both Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan are fantastic reads. They are Millar books though, so... expect that.

Huh, a good chunk of my Steam games now have cards added to them :D And I got a booster pack today, it only goes for like 60-70 cents so I will probably open it but not gonna complain since you don't have to do anything to get them :p

Gunnm , since you are on such an x-men kick, you should read Jason Aaron's run on wolverine called insane in the brain (or something like that). It's right before all tha goes to hell crap and is an awesome read.

Joel, you should read destroyer if you haven't already, it's Kirkmans best work, blows walking dead away. And if ya got the time read ultimate comics Captain America . Shit is so tight

Gunnm , since you are on such an x-men kick, you should read Jason Aaron's run on wolverine called insane in the brain (or something like that). It's right before all tha goes to hell crap and is an awesome read.

Joel, you should read destroyer if you haven't already, it's Kirkmans best work, blows walking dead away. And if ya got the time read ultimate comics Captain America . Shit is so tight
I'm all about dat x-men. I'll check it out

I have read a little of Destroyer, it didn't really grab me like Walking Dead or Invincible has, though. I have read Ultimate Comics Cap and I love it! Such a fucking great read!

bread's done
Back