GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

Anyways, I was talking to some girl while waiting in line at the admissions office at school.

She had red hair and foot tats.

I didn't ask for her digits doe.

Whatever, I'm over it.

I was hoping Sauron would drain his life units. He really is a useless character almost like every character in uncanny x-men. Cyclops has recruited some shitty mutants other than that chick who can freeze time.
I've been expecting them to do something with him for a long, long time and I'm seriously disappointed that they had him turn tail. I want him to actually become someone like Beak did. I fucking love Beak.

Ok so I just started playing Tekken Tag 2 and the OST is amazing ... High School Love is embarrassingly catchy. Any other gems on this soundtrack?
I wouldn't know, I replaced the entire soundtrack with dubstep almost immediately. The only track left untouched was Knocc 'em down.

Stop making stuff up. dawg wolverine movie you going?
I wannnaaaaa.

yay no more hellfire club story arc soon I hate kids and I hate mean kids especially
I know, right? I really fucking hate those kids.

I don't go to movie theatres dawg.
Awww, I wish we all lived closer so we could go as a GGT movie night!

Anyways, I was talking to some girl while waiting in line at the admissions office at school.

Whatever, I'm over it.
YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER OUT! We could have went to the movies with her!

I've been expecting them to do something with him for a long, long time and I'm seriously disappointed that they had him turn tail. I want him to actually become someone like Beak did. I fucking love Beak.
I just got to the point where jean put professor Xavier's memories in her head so as of right now beak just woke up from his coma

Damn dawg spider man got henchmen. So at this point I'm just waiting for someone to realize its not peter parker.
Yeah, I've been expecting that for a while... I'm really hoping someone figures him out that can actually do something about it.

To bad you live no where near me I'd pay for your ticket but no junk food dawg I'm trying to watch my figure.
Aww, you're sweet, bro! <3 I'm gettin' off the junk food, too!

I just got to the point where jean put professor Xavier's memories in her head so as of right now beak just woke up from his coma
BEAK IS SO GREAT! I could go on about him forever. You should read Exiles. He's so fucking cool in it. He's a total spaz, but incredibly sweet.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER OUT! We could have went to the movies with her!
She didn't have the prettiest face.

Also, she had a septum piercing of which I am not a fan of.

Damn dawg spider man got henchmen. So at this point I'm just waiting for someone to realize its not peter parker.
Didn't he like clock Captain America?

They couldn't tell then?

Last edited by a moderator:
BEAK IS SO GREAT! I could go on about him forever. You should read Exiles. He's so fucking cool in it. He's a total spaz, but incredibly sweet.
Who is sweeter beak or broo?

They couldn't tell then?
Yeah like fought all of the avengers or ''dumb'' ones that can't read brain waves and they're like oh ok you witness the death of sable we understand why you tried to fight us dawg go home and continue your unusual behavior dawg and he has a midget girlfriend

Exiles is up there with X-Factor and Captain Britain and the MI:13 that are series that everyone should read. Sadly, none of those will be around once X-Factor finishes up its last arc. Though, a Shield and MI13 team-up mini-series is coming next year so that is something. Marvel needs more fringe teams. 

They couldn't tell then?
Well, how was the body? Piercings can come out.

Yep, he punched Cap, but all they did was test him.

Who is sweeter beak or broo?

Yeah like fought all of the avengers or ''dumb'' ones that can't read brain waves and they're like oh ok you witness the death of sable we understand why you tried to fight us dawg go home and continue your unusual behavior dawg and he has a midget girlfriend
Well, that's up to you. I'm a bigger fan of Beak, though. His whole run with the Exiles endeared him to me way, way too much.

I really hope he bangs that midget. I know I would.

Wait, seriously? I saw that they're going to release a bundle without the Kinect last night and that it's probably going to be $350. Very surprised by MS trying so hard to please gamers now.
I think they realized how fucked they were and are pulling 180s left and right to try to "win people back".

I didn't see anything on the normal sites I look at about a "kinectl-less bundle".

Still doesn't change anything regarding IPs, value for pay to play online, or system specs though.

Edit:

"We have no plans to introduce an Xbox One without Kinect," a spokesperson said this afternoon. "We believe in Kinect and the value it brings to both games and entertainment, and believe $499 is a great value for what consumers receive with their Xbox One."

Weird. I wonder where all the rumors came from.

I think they realized how fucked they were and are pulling 180s left and right to try to "win people back".

I didn't see anything on the normal sites I look at about a "kinectl-less bundle".

Still doesn't change anything regarding IPs, value for pay to play online, or system specs though.

Edit:

"We have no plans to introduce an Xbox One without Kinect," a spokesperson said this afternoon. "We believe in Kinect and the value it brings to both games and entertainment, and believe $499 is a great value for what consumers receive with their Xbox One."
HAHA! That quote is great. If they really aren't planning on releasing a cheaper version in the spring/summer then they're probably fucked.

Whatever, I'm over it.

can yu stop disappointing me

what ever happened to looking past someone's looks?

smh

what ever happened to looking past someone's looks?
It doesn't exist?

The primary step of any relationship is all about physical attraction baby.

That's why I can't pull the trigger on Lux.

pics plz

I wish bullnards would accept my friend request. I never knew he hated me this much. Whatever I'm over it
I also friended him.

And Action.

I haven't looked to see if they accepted.

But looking at the events of today, I'm not too sure Action would seeing how he hates me so much.

Whatever.

I'm.

Over.

It.

I also friended him.

And Action.

I haven't looked to see if they accepted.

But looking at the events of today, I'm not too sure Action would seeing how he hates me so much.

Whatever.

I'm.

Over.

It.
Bullnards totally doesn't accept friend requests. Kinda rude

It's okay.

I sent Zeki and Icebizzle friend things like a year ago.

I mean, in their defense they don't have 360s.

But they could still check the website, you know?

I wish bullnards would accept my friend request. I never knew he hated me this much. Whatever I'm over it
I've been reading comics and watching baseball, dawg.

Thanos has returned to Earth. So many chills during the entire of issue of New Avengers #8.

I've been reading comics and watching baseball, dawg.

Thanos has returned to Earth. So many chills during the entire of issue of New Avengers #8.
I'm reading Thanos rising he's still killing his kids stop lying dawg.

Grant morrison kindly points out twice that its WEAPON TEN not weapon X, I've heard Wolverine say weapon x in the x-men movies. I'll take wolverine's side on this one.

XBLA was a losing proposition for Indies.  MS had to do something to fix that mess.

I bought another $20 PSN card + 3 month PS+ sub from WorstBuy ($10 off plus I had $5 RZ credit), but I dunno how long it will take to get here since they are physical cards.  If I don't get it by Monday, I might need to grab a digital code so I can get P4 Golden before the sale ends....or is it a permanent price drop?

XBLA was a losing proposition for Indies. MS had to do something to fix that mess.

I bought another $20 PSN card + 3 month PS+ sub from WorstBuy ($10 off plus I had $5 RZ credit), but I dunno how long it will take to get here since they are physical cards. If I don't get it by Monday, I might need to grab a digital code so I can get P4 Golden before the sale ends....or is it a permanent price drop?
You can also use a credit card on PSN.

XBLA was a losing proposition for Indies. MS had to do something to fix that mess.

I bought another $20 PSN card + 3 month PS+ sub from WorstBuy ($10 off plus I had $5 RZ credit), but I dunno how long it will take to get here since they are physical cards. If I don't get it by Monday, I might need to grab a digital code so I can get P4 Golden before the sale ends....or is it a permanent price drop?
It's listed under sales on the ps blog. Might be a multiweek sale. Might be one week only. For $20 off I wouldn't chance it.

I bought the same thing with a $5 cert too (for the second time).

I need it to get here so I can buy P3P.

You can also use a credit card on PSN.
Or paypal.

With games like this and their other titles, don't they sell the best on Nintendo Handhelds anyways?
Until Catherine, their fastest selling title ever was Persona 3. Demon's Souls is the top seller. So yeah the Persona franchise is a fairly big feather in Sony's cap as all the Persona games and most of the Shin Megami games have been on Sony platforms.

It's all this Nintendo buzz that had me buy a $50 PSN card to get all 4 portable Persona games on PSN as when the Vita drops in price and I get one because Sony keeps throwing Vita games at me for free with Plus then I want access to all the Persona games and I can sell my disk copies of 1, 2, and 3 on PSP on Amazon for like $20 each.

So, I got New Vegas Ultimate as a gift a while back for PS3 and I just started really getting into it last night (had to put some time between me and playing it on 360) and I'm constantly being hit with the worst fucking slowdown ever. I thought it might be my PS3 because it's kind of getting on up there in years, so I tried it out on my brothers' system and it's the exact same. How the fuck did people play this game on PS3? I thought the 360 version was pretty fucking broken on launch, but if I'm playing the fully patched product and it's this bad I can't even imagine what it was like at launch for PS3. I think I may just give up and play it on PC.
Yeah I can't remember how many Colin Moriarity rants I listened to on Podcast Beyond about Fallout NV on PS3 since that was the last guide he did before becoming a "regular" IGN writer. There was one glitch where if you lost a hat then it bugged the quest to get into New Vegas and you had to restart your entire game.

Until Catherine, their highest selling title ever was Persona 3. So yeah the Persona franchise is a fairly big feather in Sony's cap as all the Persona games and most of the Shin Megami games have been on Sony platforms.

It's all this Nintendo buzz that had me buy a $50 PSN card to get all 4 portable Persona games on PSN as when the Vita drops in price and I get one because Sony keeps throwing Vita games at me for free with Plus then I want access to all the Persona games and I can sell my disk copies of 1, 2, and 3 on PSP on Amazon for like $20 each.
Yeah, I know Persona is one of their big games but I have no idea what the sale numbers are for all of their titles, I just hear that the games they make for 3DS do pretty good as well. I wondered if the sale is due to them trying to make sales on these games before it happens to go to Nintendo only as well.

bread's done
Back