* * * * - 59 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#7891 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

yeah there is a good chance you get it aswell :D and yes I am in EU aswell. Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get it, otherwise, PM me on Xbox and i can give you my code, havent redeemed it yet

Thank you very much, but you can keep it! I hope I'll get my own! :)

#7892 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9933 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:45 PM

I'm trying to claim the Xbox Insider t-shirt and I can't even open the app. I get an error saying, "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com."

Anyone else see this?  I've been in the program for a while now so it's not an issue with me being new.

#7893 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   182 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:08 PM

I'm trying to claim the Xbox Insider t-shirt and I can't even open the app. I get an error saying, "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com."

Anyone else see this?  I've been in the program for a while now so I don't I'm not new.

I tried it yesterday and it worked for me,

well the time you been memeber doesnt matter, you need to be level 2+ to get it, Im level 23 (i think) only one on my friends list higher then me is Renatto.

and only way to level up is to do the quests and such.

#7894 Mufasa47   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   166 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

Thanks! I had several Tomb Raider games including TR and Rise of the TR, but didn't get anything. :( Maybe it's US only.
After MS discontinued Xbox Live Rewards and use MS rewards, those offers not available for me. :(

I got one if you want to use it I'll send it when I get home.

#7895 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9933 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

I tried it yesterday and it worked for me,

well the time you been memeber doesnt matter, you need to be level 2+ to get it, Im level 23 (i think) only one on my friends list higher then me is Renatto.

and only way to level up is to do the quests and such.

That's what I meant when I said I've been on it for a while.  I think I'm either level 12 or 13.  But the problem isn't with me having access to the insider content, it's opening the app altogether.  I'll check with Xbox Support on this.

#7896 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   182 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:05 PM

That's what I meant when I said I've been on it for a while. I think I'm either level 12 or 13. But the problem isn't with me having access to the insider content, it's opening the app altogether. I'll check with Xbox Support on this.

Try to download it again. I had that problem before and download it again and then it worked

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

#7897 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9933 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:49 PM

Try to download it again. I had that problem before and download it again and then it worked

I actually deleted the app this morning and went back into the Store page to re-download it, but for some reason selecting the Install button wouldn't do anything.  Everything else worked on the product page but not that button.  I'll try again after I get home from work (or try a remote install from work if I can find the website for it...).

#7898 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   182 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

I actually deleted the app this morning and went back into the Store page to re-download it, but for some reason selecting the Install button wouldn't do anything. Everything else worked on the product page but not that button. I'll try again after I get home from work (or try a remote install from work if I can find the website for it...).

Try to install it from the app and games app. Should be under ready to install.

#7899 PapiChuloKash   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

PapiChuloKash

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:20 AM

Desperation over a digital item lmao

#7900 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9933 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:39 AM

Not really, it was just brought to my attention by this commotion.  I didn't get to be level 11 or 12 by not spending time in the app and providing my opinion for as long as I have.

EDIT - Level 19, the app finally started working.  Thanks for all your prayers.

#7901 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

I just got a message from Xbox:

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game.

Today I got this:

Thanks for playing the FIFA 19 demo! Here's $5 toward your next FIFA game purchase. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode by 11/22/18 and spend within 90 days of redemption. 

#7902 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   182 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:02 PM

its not desperation, its just that you kind of want something to work when it suppose to be.

#7903 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:37 AM

Battlefield 1 Premium pass free again until 31 October: https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

New games in Game Pass: https://news.xbox.co...alloween-2018/ 

#7904 dided23  

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

War Thunder has gone F2P

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#7905 cannon1  

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:36 PM

not sure if already posted: 

Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series (Win 10) - Episode 1

https://www.microsof...es/9nhp3fm9srtv

#7906 MaxInk076   Making Music and Good Times CAGiversary!   73 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

MaxInk076

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

So for whatever reason now, I am unable to claim GwG outside of the US. I'm signed in, using a vpn...any ideas?

#7907 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2276 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2018 - 08:29 PM

So for whatever reason now, I am unable to claim GwG outside of the US. I'm signed in, using a vpn...any ideas?

Read this https://www.techrada...y-real-location

#7908 tumultiwari  

tumultiwari

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:19 AM

I am unable to purchase the hitman GwG of this month. Someone help?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#7909 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2188 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:53 AM

I am unable to purchase the hitman GwG of this month. Someone help?

Don't panic, you still have 5 days. Where have you tried so far?

#7910 tumultiwari  

tumultiwari

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:13 AM

Don't panic, you still have 5 days. Where have you tried so far?

I have tried on the web, it just say something's wrong. I have linked my CC too. I tried on the console and same error.

#7911 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:18 AM

I have tried on the web, it just say something's wrong. I have linked my CC too. I tried on the console and same error.

Sign out and in again. Do you try in your Xbox Live account main region? Are you there (I mean If you have US account you should be in US)? I got this message if I tried to download games from US region (my account is in US region), but I'm outside of US, so it's region locked, that's why it's blocked.

So try to download from your Xbox Account's region store or from the country's region store where you are now. 

#7912 tumultiwari  

tumultiwari

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:23 AM

Sign out and in again. Do you try in your Xbox Live account main region? Are you there (I mean If you have US account you should be in US)? I got this message if I tried to download games from US region (my account is in US region), but I'm outside of US, so it's region locked, that's why it's blocked.
So try to download from your Xbox Account's region store or from the country's region store where you are now.

I tried it but I'll just give it another go.

#7913 patcrazystar64   Human Android CAGiversary!   620 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

patcrazystar64

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:43 PM

Halloween Event for Gears of War 4 currently happening with an XP boost.  

Zombie Skins for Characters and Weapons also unlockable.  

https://gearsofwar.c.../cards/my-cards

#7914 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   44044 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

Halloween Event for Gears of War 4 currently happening with an XP boost.

Zombie Skins for Characters and Weapons also unlockable.

https://gearsofwar.c.../cards/my-cards

Whoa x6.66xp!?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

#7915 iBlazeOddish  

iBlazeOddish

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

Whoa x6.66xp!?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

That's such a Coalition thing to do. Advertise the highest XP boost in Gears of War 4 History(Which was previously 6X) just to add .66 lol

#7916 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2188 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2018 - 08:57 PM

I tried it but I'll just give it another go.

Other then what Renatto's already stated, I think you'll have to give MS a call to see if they can figure it out. 

#7917 TedBundYzcoa   Ted Bundy CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

TedBundYzcoa

Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:02 PM

#7918 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2188 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:09 PM

About time we get Assassin's Creed. I think that gives us all but the new AC games.

#7919 patcrazystar64   Human Android CAGiversary!   620 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

patcrazystar64

Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

Make sure to grab the Premium Pass for Battlefield 1.  Last day to claim it is tomorrow.  

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#7920 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3941 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hopefully this fills up the BF1 servers too.  As I don't think I've played a game in the past year that had a match with 64 players at one time.