List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Check your messages from Xbox as they are sending out codes to those who play Warframe for a few free items and weapons.
If you play, keep an eye out
Free stuff is always welcome

I don't want to advertise a channel, but i don't know where to find full info on these drops so.
See this YouTube channel: @AssassinatorEntertainment to keep up with the latest Halo Infinite Twitch Drops.

This weekend there will be quite few drops to unlock.

You can get Ichiban Kasuga's Hello Work Employee Special Outfit for Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth by subscribing to SEGA's Newsletter here:

outfit.jpg

SONIC SUPERSTARS - Shadow Costume for Sonic​

There are a few other freebies out there that I somehow didn't already have:

Place gone kinda silent.....

Well there is a new Contra game coming out and they put a Demo out.

May this be allowed and works

Place gone kinda silent.....

Well there is a new Contra game coming out and they put a Demo out.

May this be allowed and works
I think that not everyone came back after CAG 4.0 launched.

If this is the 2007 movie, then this is something I might actually watch. I don't see it yet in the Xbox app on Windows. Has it only been announced and it's not actually available yet?
I saw it on my Xbox One in the Game Pass Perks section (US console). It says it needs to be claimed my 3/7.

It had its own separate tile after clicking the GP app on the console but the page it took me to where all the Perk freebies are didn't show it.

Guess there is a XGPU event going on for Free to play Frenzy from the 15-25th.
They added some new Perks for some games...best being Warframe where you can get a Orokin Reactor and Catalyst, boosters for 3 days and a skin for Excalibur.

Might try that 14 day for a buck just for that free stuff

Tech Glitch is free on the Xbox store.

bread's done
Back