* * * * - 61 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#9331 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   224 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:46 AM

Yes thanks. I apologize not in the best state of mind atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Understand, Been a Rough Start for me this year.

#9332 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:06 PM

OT: There's a Hot Deal on $5 & $10 Xbox GCs in MS Rewards.

#9333 patcrazystar64   Human Android CAGiversary!   695 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

patcrazystar64

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:56 PM

Wow... I should probably get some lotto tickets.

FYI for everyone the promotion GCs have an expiration date of 90 days after receiving the codes

#9334 NoDAK   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:12 PM

Of course...  

I just spent most of my balance on nine $10 Amazon GC last weekend.   I grew tired of waiting, after months of nothing but Skype offers.

Thanks for the heads up.

#9335 MsMaroon  

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:11 PM

Of course...  

I just spent most of my balance on nine $10 Amazon GC last weekend.   I grew tired of waiting, after months of nothing but Skype offers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do the Amazon GC have an expiration date too?

#9336 NoDAK   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:00 PM

I assumed as much, but I've always used them immediately.  

Just checked the fine print, which stipulates "No expiration date or service fees"

#9337 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2519 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:32 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with GwG Batman? I have never installed the game via disc or demo before.

The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called "batman-the-telltale-series-episode-2-children-of-arkham-disc". I figured that was only for disc but downloaded it and voila, the game said I have episode 2 installed.

I noticed then in Manage section of XB1 that Batman links two two different entries. One is simply called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)." The first is where 'episode 2 - disc' is saved. The second is where episodes 2-5 are saved. I delete the first one, but it reappears when I launch the game.

Any idea how to resolve?

Here are pictures of the two entries: https://imgur.com/a/expNu1m

#9338 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2541 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:18 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with GwG Batman? I have never installed the game via disc or demo before.

The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called "batman-the-telltale-series-episode-2-children-of-arkham-disc". I figured that was only for disc but downloaded it and voila, the game said I have episode 2 installed.

I noticed then in Manage section of XB1 that Batman links two two different entries. One is simply called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)." The first is where 'episode 2 - disc' is saved. The second is where episodes 2-5 are saved. I delete the first one, but it reappears when I launch the game.

Any idea how to resolve?

Here are pictures of the two entries: https://imgur.com/a/expNu1m

Download the Season Pass - 10mb. It could be the one under Ready to Install

#9339 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2519 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:54 PM

Download the Season Pass - 10mb. It could be the one under Ready to Install

In the picture, it is the one under Ready to Install. I have tried with and without it downloaded. Same result.

#9340 stuart2773   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

stuart2773

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:36 PM

Install the game. And in when you start the game you should see the chapters 1 to 5 it will say purchased but not downloaded for chapters 3 to 5. You should be able to install them via the game

#9341 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2519 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2020 - 09:59 PM

Install the game. And in when you start the game you should see the chapters 1 to 5 it will say purchased but not downloaded for chapters 3 to 5. You should be able to install them via the game

I tried this method as it takes me to the Marketplace. Episodes 3 - 5 from the Marketplace say installed with the option to buy for $5 each. Episode 2 fails to load in Marketplace, which I suspect is related to episode 2 - disc vs episode 2 - no disc.

Now that I think about it, maybe I only tried this with the episodes all downloaded. I will try this method with the episode 2 - episode 5 data all uninstalled.

#9342 macontosh2000   Dirty Scumbag CAGiversary!   873 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

macontosh2000

Posted 18 January 2020 - 08:10 AM

I’m also having a issue with Batman, my issue seems to be with ep.4.

#9343 stuart2773   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

stuart2773

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:59 PM

It lets me install them from ingame

#9344 macontosh2000   Dirty Scumbag CAGiversary!   873 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

macontosh2000

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:07 PM

I was able to get the game to recognize all episodes!
What I did was just download episode 1 and the season pass from the store. Open the game and download the problematic episode from the game menu. Once it is downloaded make sure the problematic episode shows up in game, if it is then just download the remaining episodes (shouldn’t matter if from game or store).

#9345 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1717 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:27 PM

What I did was just download episode 1 and the season pass from the store. Open the game and download the problematic episode from the game menu. Once it is downloaded make sure the problematic episode shows up in game, if it is then just download the remaining episodes (shouldn’t matter if from game or store).

One thing to note about the first season of Batman Telltale is last month they released an update that nerfed the achievements. I got almost all the thru before finding that out. I don't know if they fixed it for it becoming GWG because I moved on in anger. Just a heads up if you see that happening it's not just you

#9346 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2519 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:25 AM

Thanks for trying to help, guys. Got back to trying this today, but still no luck. Here's some pictures which I reference below. I uninstalled both "Batman" and "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" plus all associated DLC. I went to Marketplace and installed Batman, which created an entry for "Batman" (see picture 1). I could not see the season pass there - (see picture 2) instead only the episode 2 that does get recognized. I had to go to Marketplace -> Batman -> ... -> Manage to find the long named version. I downloaded the 10MB season pass (see picture 3 but ignore the episode 5 DLC). Then see picture 4 that other episodes are available to download. I loaded the game and went to episode 5 to try but could have selected any other episode. I pressed "Download Episode 5" and it took me to Marketplace, where I was able to download episode 5. Marketplace now says installed (see picture 5). I pressed B to return to the game, but episode 5 still is not recognized (see picture 6).

It lets me install them from ingame

Me too, but then doesn't recognize them as installed.

Nice for you!

Any chance either of you could check if episodes 2 - 5 and the season pass are showing under "Batman" or "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)"?

I'm convinced my problem is that the "Batman" entry takes precedence over the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. I must have "bought" the demo so my XB1 thinks that's always what I want to install. I googled to find that episode 2 was given away free at one point so I must have "activated" that. The name ending with "Disc" in the picture on the URL lines up with what I see.

Next step is opening a ticket with MS.

#9347 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4236 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:21 PM

Are you installing them individually or through this page?:https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

That page should download all the episodes and season pass automatically when grabbing it free with GwG.  Then when booting up the game, it should show all episodes available.  If not, contact MS support to find out why as that sounds like a bug.

* Edit-  Ah, I think there's a bug if you have the episode 2 labeled "disc" installed.  It's treating that as a different game.  Uninstall everything and re-download everything with the link above(should not include Ep. 2 "disc" in the batch) and see if that fixes it.  It's also possible after that that you might have to start a new save file.

Only issue I've ran into with the game so far is some lag and lines of dialogue in the subtitles but no actual audio of the characters saying it.

#9348 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1348 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:58 PM

Games To Game Pass: https://majornelson....e-and-sea-salt/

#9349 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2519 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:01 PM

Are you installing them individually or through this page?:https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

That page should download all the episodes and season pass automatically when grabbing it free with GwG.  Then when booting up the game, it should show all episodes available.  If not, contact MS support to find out why as that sounds like a bug.

* Edit-  Ah, I think there's a bug if you have the episode 2 labeled "disc" installed.  It's treating that as a different game.  Uninstall everything and re-download everything with the link above(should not include Ep. 2 "disc" in the batch) and see if that fixes it.  It's also possible after that that you might have to start a new save file.

Only issue I've ran into with the game so far is some lag and lines of dialogue in the subtitles but no actual audio of the characters saying it.

That is not the method I tried yesterday. Just now, I uninstalled both "Batman" or "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)". Then I cleared the cache with these directions. I clicked your link and see "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own." I pressed Install on my devices and see it installing on my XB1. Will edit to record results.

I agree that this is a bug for people who activated the free episode 1 and/or episode 2. I found a lot of threads on the topic on message boards and microsoft.com.

Edit: It worked! I should note that I also hid the Batman entry on my XB1 before clicking the microsoft.com link from above. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Firing up the game shows all as installed and playable.

All under "Batman" https://imgur.com/a/IWg2K58

Thanks for the help guys! Even though I was way off topic, I much prefer the folks here over other sites.

#9350 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1348 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:43 AM

Free play Days

Wreckfest: https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

Zombieland: Double Tap: https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#9351 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1348 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2020 - 01:34 PM

Because of the Lunar Year sale, I just checked the game Man of Medan and it has a free trial and a free DLC (same link, below the add-on): https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#9352 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1348 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2020 - 01:47 PM

Xbox Decade stat for Trueachievement members: https://www.trueachi...ents.com/decade

Here is mine: 

Edited by Renatto, 28 January 2020 - 01:51 PM.

#9353 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

#9354 Cocksie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

Attached File  96539891-1479-4273-94E6-FCEE0A455326.png   567.96KB   18 downloads

#9355 PapiChuloKash   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

PapiChuloKash

Posted 28 January 2020 - 05:20 PM

At least free is free 🤷‍♂️

#9356 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:49 PM

Rainway Beta  "Rainway brings all your PC games to your Xbox One. Grab your controller and start playing your game library in just a few seconds."

#9357 cactustrav77   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

cactustrav77

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:36 AM

Rainway Beta  "Rainway brings all your PC games to your Xbox One. Grab your controller and start playing your game library in just a few seconds."

So does the pc need to be running along side the xbox one? That's how the description makes it sound.

#9358 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4314 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:09 AM

Thanks.

Here's their website too. https://rainway.com/

#9359 Shawzborne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   695 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:41 AM

Rainway Beta "Rainway brings all your PC games to your Xbox One. Grab your controller and start playing your game library in just a few seconds."

Does it require a subscription?

There is an ios app as well I know

#9360 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   224 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:08 PM

Does it require a subscription?

There is an ios app as well I know

No Subscription. just sign up and you are good to go.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International