Gamefly- Ghost Recon Future Soldier $9 (360/PS3), Angry Birds Trilogy $10 (360/PS3/3DS), Lollipop Chainsaw $10 (360/PS3), Amazing Spiderman $10 (360)

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I bought this for $13 last week! Its a fun game though. Dont get the hate for it. I'd say 1>3>2 from best to worst. Although I enjoyed all of them.

:360: Crysis 3 - $9.99

This is the price I've been waiting for. Free shipping, game should come in good shape with box art and manual.
I tried to get this twice in the last 2 weeks at $13. The both game disc has chips and scratches on them. The second one was also dirty. I will try a 3rd time for a decent disc. At least the price dropped. My Gears Judgment disc and Hitman disc were in great shape.

Damn I bought this for $13 last week! Its a fun game though. Dont get the hate for it. I'd say 1>3>2 from best to worst. Although I enjoyed all of them.
I remember you mentioning this a while back. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It trades in for $14 at Best Buy this week I think, so you can at least get your money back (the PS3 version trades in for way more, which sucks.)

I tried to get this twice in the last 2 weeks at $13. The both game disc has chips and scratches on them. The second one was also dirty. I will try a 3rd time for a decent disc. At least the price dropped. My Gears Judgment disc and Hitman disc were in great shape.
Yeah I've had a moderate amount of trouble with 360 discs from Gamefly, but they have great customer service and always give fast refunds. I'd prefer to order this game for PS3, but alas it's not on sale.

If the disc had defects in it, you can claim it and reorder for $10. You have to reorder the game if there is a problem. They give you a FedEx return prepaid for the return.

That seems about right, though I feel it'll hit even cheaper since they've been trying to get rid of their copies of Crysis 2 for the longest time...

Great short game. I actually beat it in just over 3 hours on normal.

Multiplayer was not a complete throwaway. It seemed pretty lag free on the 360.

Great short game. I actually beat it in just over 3 hours on normal.

Multiplayer was not a complete throwaway. It seemed pretty lag free on the 360.
FYI for others. Just over 3 hours is not a typical play-through though (not saying you did not do it). On HLTB there are 65 reported main quest play-throughs with an average play time of 6.5 hours. There is a 2h play-through reported which seems almost too fast.

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=2070

Typically in Crysis if you want to just "beat" the game you can just run and cloak through most of the game. Why would you do this? I dont know. I enjoy killing enemies stealthily. My playthrough was 8 hours on Supersoldier and I rarely alerted anyone the whole game. Love that crossbow.

Well to be fair my game was a redbox rental, so I only had 24 hours to beat it. I didn't exactly rush through it though, as I took my time on certain parts. I just didn't much of the side questing.

Yeah I've had a moderate amount of trouble with 360 discs from Gamefly, but they have great customer service and always give fast refunds. I'd prefer to order this game for PS3, but alas it's not on sale.
I wish I could say the same. I am glad others have fared better than I though with their CS.

Typically in Crysis if you want to just "beat" the game you can just run and cloak through most of the game. Why would you do this? I dont know. I enjoy killing enemies stealthily. My playthrough was 8 hours on Supersoldier and I rarely alerted anyone the whole game. Love that crossbow.
Can you play through majority of the game with the bow? I love being stealthy in games. Splinter cell I pretty much try to just use the pistol and tomb raider was the bow.

Looks like Gamefly is doing a 3DS sale today.  I don't have a 3DS so I don't know if any of these are good deals.  I do know that 3DS game names are too long.

Adventure Time is a short but awesomely fun game.  Donkey Kong Country is better on the 3DS than the Wii, thanks to the lack of waggle.

Paper Mario is a game about... collecting stickers, and has as much fun value as the name implies.

Can you play through majority of the game with the bow? I love being stealthy in games. Splinter cell I pretty much try to just use the pistol and tomb raider was the bow.
Yea you can for the most part. Although regular/special crossbow ammo is somewhat limited (shock, explosive, and thermite arrows) if you are a decent scavenger and free roamer you should be fine. You can pick up the regular arrows off dead bodies.

I loved the game and enjoyed it.

Donkey Kong is totally worth that price. It's cheaper here than AWD, too. Definitely one of my favorite 3DS games.

Strongly considering Epic Mickey and Adventure Time. Any thoughts on those titles?

Putting it out there: DKCR/3D's final boss is possible to beat, but hard as fuck without Diddy. You will need him for the very end.

Thank you, I grabbed Epic Mickey. The price is definitely right. I have all of the other games except Pokemon, which I have no interest in.

In for DKCR. It'll be a great fit on a portable, and since Nintendo titles retain their value, there's a good chance you could sell/trade it for almost $20 afterward.

Thanks OP. Had been looking around for DKC3D for the last two weeks or so. Had a feeling it should've been cheaper by now and this is a good buy price imo.

I know I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed the Mickey: Power of Illusion game.  My Review if anyone is interested: http://clearancebinreview.com/2013/01/21/backlog-quest-ii-day-21-epic-mickey-power-of-illusion-90s-kid-at-heart/

Tempted by Mystery Dungeon and picking Power of Illusion back up. Just happy to see Gamefly give the 3DS some love in a sale for a change.

Also, Adventure Time is fun for what it is.  Good price for it. (Link to that review: http://clearancebinreview.com/2012/12/06/review-adventure-time-hey-ice-king-whyd-you-steal-our-garbage-3ds/)

Last edited by a moderator:
In for Epic Mickey. Not a GameFly member so I would have totally missed this sale. Thanks, OP! Good price!

In for Epic. Mickey. Was looking for it cheap. And since. I have the member 10% off and a $5 coupon on my account, it came to $3.26. Fantastic deal. :D

Undecided on DKCR since I have it on wii already. Will probably wait for another drop, but if you haven't played it seems like a no brainer.

I'm very tempted to grab DKCR, but I think I'll hold off especially with Pokemon and Phoenix Wright 5 on the horizon next month.

bread's done
Back