GGT 276 Thinks That Legos Need To Be Real

This thread is awful.

I would like a few more years of PSN+, so I will be shooting for that come BF.

Been watching Breaking Bad from Season 1 over the past week and half.  We finished the Box Cutter episode last night.  Brutal.  :p

I had one so lined up too dawg.

I'm just on liveleak looking up that kenyan massacre and eating a burger. So american of me.

I had one so lined up too dawg.

I'm just on liveleak looking up that kenyan massacre and eating a burger. So american of me.

It would be more American for you not to be current on World Events at all.

I was going to continue GTA V or play more EO last night, but too much Breaking Bad. I think we did four or five episodes in a row and I was too sleepy after that.

New Spider-Man game does sound fun, I still need to play the last one though, I don't mind having to stick to buildings and the swinging in Bionic Commando was pretty cool.

Not much for me in the GameStop ad, LIVE is only 15 for 3 months still and I can do better, that is a good price for + though, but I'm still set on that for a while so prolly just gonna wait. There are a bunch of games like AC4, BF4, NFS: R and such at good prices but only the current gen ones and if I buy them it's gonna be on next gen :/

$170 for the luigi 3ds and $220 for the zelda.

Too much for me to buy.
Same here, just gonna stick with my $120 red one, oh well :(

Wow, reviews are all over the place for Sonic Lost World. Makes me want to try it out for myself at some point.
I'm still gonna give it a go for sure, looks interesting to me

I love Spider Man comics, but the old school stuff.  New Spider Man comics suck.

Such a great character (speaking of Peter Parker, not all the fake pretender reboot shit), but the last Spider Man game sucked too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luigi 3DS is gross and Zelda 3DS just makes me want to get a black one instead so that I won't have to ever have owned Ocarina.

I'm never buying one at this point.

Uh miles morales is pretty badass dawg he got like a venom sting that apparently could even stop galactus when the time comes to fight him

There's only one Spider Man in my book, PETER fuckING PARKER.

Real talk, Miles Morales could've been a badass character if he took on some other superhero persona of his own, and not ripped off someone who is Iconic in all of Comicdom like a goddamn lazy ass casual.

I think you need to realize that they're two entirely different universes. And Miles Morales is pretty much a different character than Ultimate Peter Parker. 

Also, isn't Peter Parker not in any book right now?

There's like 6 other Spider people.

Peter Parker is still in SpOck's mind, but that's about it. They're releasing some random one-shots with Peter Parker in the next few months, but those are all in the past. 

Peter Parker is still in SpOck's mind, but that's about it. They're releasing some random one-shots with Peter Parker in the next few months, but those are all in the past.
as of right now he got deleted but yeah hes obviously still in there no way marvel has the balls to completely kill him off

He'll be back once sales start dipping, but Superior Spider-Man has been a constant in top 10 monthly sales lists. 

Yeah, I know Miles Morales is alternate universe lazy ass Casual writer BS, but that's still no fucking excuse to rip off Spider Man.  

They could've even called him Arana Hombre, or Arachnobro or Tarantuman or some other shit I mean gawd.

There actually was an arana I forgot what happened to her

Oh she became spider girl I wonder what happened to the other spider girl

That's some grade A Zeki trolling gunm dog is dropping right now.
Gunm dawg always trolls. Like he used to tell me hates comics but he knows more then me

Its fun talking comics with gunm dawg and ghostdawg but I got a mega man statue to win

Aw come on indigbro, I made up all doze super cool non-Spider Man names right off the top of my head just now.

Aw come on indigbro, I made up all doze super cool non-Spider Man names right off the top of my head just now.
one of spider man's first villains in spectacular spiderman was tartunalaman or something like that it was advertised on the cover like hes some badass villian but hes no doc ock if you catch my drift

Tanrantuman, not Tarantulaman.  That's just doesn't roll off the tongue dawg.  Gawd.

Jessica Drew is badass.  I mean, even doe she ripped off Spider Man...bewbs.

But real talk, I was pissed they killed her ass off in the old school.  I mean, even doe it was another chick who did it, I was bummed.

Tanrantuman, not Tarantulaman. That's just doesn't roll off the tongue dawg. Gawd.

Jessica Drew is badass. I mean, even doe she ripped off Spider Man...bewbs.

But real talk, I was pissed they killed her ass off in the old school. I mean, even doe it was another chick who did it, I was bummed.
deaths mean nothing in the comic book world

I never said I hated comics.  But dis is GGT.  We talk about games and tits.  Which ever pokes up first if you catch my drift.

Also, Skylanders Swapforce WiiU bundle for BF.  I already bought dat WWHD set doe.   FuuuuuuuuU~

deaths mean nothing in the comic book world
They rezzed her ass for New Avengers, but I don't read dat. Comics are too expensive now. I'd wait for trade paperbacks/collections, but I'd rather buy videogames. I've been picking up various old school hardback omnibuses once in a while doe.

I like She Hulk like Ibizzle too.  

Back OT sort of....one of deez hoop gamez are gonna fail....

ibnIgXJTux2db5.gif

I never said I hated comics. But dis is GGT. We talk about games and tits. Which ever pokes up first if you catch my drift.

Also, Skylanders Swapforce WiiU bundle for BF. I already bought dat WWHD set doe. FuuuuuuuuU~
But Zelda > Skylanders by a lot, so unFuuuuuuuuU~

I'll admit to have been out of the comic world for quite a while at this point but after reading the premise behind the superior spider-man comic and realizing it took over The Amazing Spider-Man line makes me offer a WTF!!!! Guess its ok I don't read comics anymore. Well except for The Walking Dead.

So the movie about the hot girl who everyone makes fun and she turns into jean grey is getting shit reviews. Shocker

''The game will boast an alternative take on the events of the upcoming movie,'' So electro and rhino kill spiderman? cool
It'll be just like the last game where it gives a different take on the shit that happened in TASM and then radically changes the world for no reason. Did you see that they're seriously retconning a ton of shit from the first game? I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. I mean, why even try to add to anything if the sequel means you have to tear everything you built down?

"We're giving gamers more abilities, more upgrades, more challenges, and more freedom to progress.

Those challenges were fucking boring. Hey chase a car and do a QTE, chase a drone around to have it take your picture, return the infected civilians repeat over and over
They were fucking boring. I only liked taking pictures, which there is more of in this one.

Oh crap I never realized that about the level select after the What If? code. I think I'm going to have to get a game going on my PS3 now. Yeah it is a pretty short game. Do you mean Enter Electro? I beat it but I remember it as rushed crap compared to the 1st. I didn't even know it had a What if mode. Not sure I could put myself through playing it again.

As for Beenox, Shattered Dimensions was so hyped up and I got so excited for it and although it was good it just failed to live up to the PS1 classic for me. Ultimate Spider-Man looked great but overall some of the missions were kind of aggravating. One that I remember getting stuck on was running after Rhino or some such nonsense.
Yeah, Enter Electro's What If? mode was great. Not as funny as SM1, but still pretty great. It had a nice selection of Easter Eggs involving the X-Men, too. I don't think it was as bad as you're making it out to be! I mean, you can fight clay Samurai! THAT IS SO COOL!

Pretty sure it failed to live up to the classic for everyone. I liked the costumes and a couple of the moments, but it just wasn't good enough. Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty perfect. Best Spider-man game ever besides Spider-Man 1.

There's only one Spider Man in my book, PETER fuckING PARKER.

Real talk, Miles Morales could've been a badass character if he took on some other superhero persona of his own, and not ripped off someone who is Iconic in all of Comicdom like a goddamn lazy ass casual.
Wow, that is some salt. And you're 2 billion percent wrong.

Miles is a badass character and he's covering shit in his book that no Spider-Man has ever covered. Plus, he didn't want to be Spider-Man, he just keeps having the role forced on him.

I'll admit to have been out of the comic world for quite a while at this point but after reading the premise behind the superior spider-man comic and realizing it took over The Amazing Spider-Man line makes me offer a WTF!!!! Guess its ok I don't read comics anymore. Well except for The Walking Dead.
Superior is worth getting back onto the scene for. It's really a good book. Though, there are some people that get incredibly angry for no reason about it. I have one friend that literally just buys issues of it to read and then rip up because he thinks Spidey-Ock is a tool.

It'll be just like the last game where it gives a different take on the shit that happened in TASM and then radically changes the world for no reason. Did you see that they're seriously retconning a ton of shit from the first game? I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. I mean, why even try to add to
Like what? Alistar being back?

bread's done
Back