GGT 276 Thinks That Legos Need To Be Real

Oh, are you waiting for whoknows to get banned?

Both of you are just waiting the each other out.

I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody in here will understand, but the next DotA2 patch... it changes EVERYTHING...

Also, you guys should totally play DotA2, haha.  I could play with you, plus the game actually has a fairly good tutorial that eases you into the basic mechanics of the game.

No one will understand or no one will care?
Well you just responded to my post so clearly you care a bit.

My_trap_card.jpg

I heard Escape Plan was boring as shit.  

Ibizzle is a trap.

Melodie needs to unbox herself from her clothes and into my bed.

Nobody would know how to fly it.

Also, nobody will steal from around my house because we know people.

It's kind of like being a part of Grove Street.

My threatre has a second floor with like some small restaurant looking area in it.

I've never seen it be used ever. It's always closed off. It might be like a private party thing.

It might have been used when they premiered Star Wars Episode III here. George Lucas is so nice to us.

There's a statue dedicated to American Graffiti downtown.

Maximillian uploaded his castlevania 64 playthough so I'll be eating frosted flakes watching this tonight. I'm such a cool guy

The only good movie hes directed

I remember when Sam and Dean say they're from Modesto in the first episode of Supernatural.

It was so cool.

I'm like two seasons behind in Supernatural.

I just remember Dean going to purgatory and then I not watching because 'here we go again'

My threatre has a second floor with like some small restaurant looking area in it.

I've never seen it be used ever. It's always closed off. It might be like a private party thing.

It might have been used when they premiered Star Wars Episode III here. George Lucas is so nice to us.

My last fiancee's uncle was George Lucas.

Still wish I got to meet him...

bread's done
Back