GGT 276 Thinks That Legos Need To Be Real

My last fiancee's uncle was George Lucas.

Still wish I got to meet him...
Whoa, it's always stuff like that you never expect when you meet people, oh yeah I'm related to blankblankblank :p

sucks you didn't meet him though :/

Sonic Lost Worlds is getting mixed reviews. So sad.
Yeah I'm hearing so much stuff good and bad, I'm still holding out hope that I will enjoy it though, looks fun from what I've seen

Escape Plan is the kind of movie you only need to watch the outtakes of so you can see how they made it.

But not the whole movie, because then you would be bored and resentful for having wasted your time.

Also, I do not believe MocWie is famous enough to be related to blankblankblank.  That dude is like, super famous. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Escape Plan is the kind of movie you only need to watch the outtakes of so you can see how they made it.

But not the whole movie, because then you would be bored and resentful for having wasted your time.
More like you'd call your parents right after and thank them for bringing you into this world so you could watch Escape Plan.

Except I'm not going to watch it. The tree didn't fall in the forest.
You are going to watch it. You're becoming too curious not to.

You're going to go to the theater in a brown trench coat and hat to try and hide your identity, and then you'll be doing it everyday after until it's no longer in theaters.

I did that for Captain Harlock already.   But only to see Kei's zero gravity shower scene over and over.

I only fapped once doe.

I still don't know why everyone is talking about Escape Plan and nobody has said GET TO DA CHOPPA yet, I am disappoint :(

Also, if it makes anybody feel any better/worse I'm sure I'll watch it eventually because Arnie

I hope Escape Plan makes more money than a certain not very good movie about gravity that's making more money than it should.

It won't though, but I wish it would. 

The mexican version of paranormal activity looks pretty maybe good 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J39iyK_aqDE[/youtube]

wtf they have powers now? marvel needs to get this whole super hero shit in check everyone is making shitty super hero movie spin offs now

el cucoy dawg I knew dat shit was real I knew mi abuela wasn't lying to me just so I would get in the house faster

You live near a creek doe? She only haunts creeks dawg that may be just be some woman crying looking for her kids.

I just googled Supernatural to see how many episodes I've missed but before I could check Google was letting me know that Felicia Day was back so I stopped caring.

I destroyed the Elite 4 and Champion. Time for endgame stuff. My FC is 4184-2520-9903 for all the doods that want it.

I know Mexican stuff because I date one.

Man, the Arkham Origins iOS game is weird as fuck. So far they've mentioned Kite man AND the Penny Plunderer! I know this is supposed to be Batman's origins, but still, that's kind of fucking weird to go back that far.

I just googled Supernatural to see how many episodes I've missed but before I could check Google was letting me know that Felicia Day was back so I stopped caring.
Without her sam and dean couldn't have stopped the levithans dawg. (horrible season btw easily the worst)

I guess I'll just play Generations again.

It's the only good Sonic game Sega has put out in years.
Whoa whoa whoa Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is easily the best game I've played starring sonic in the past 10 years(terrible title, though).

Also, the best thing to come out of Escape Plan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrnWC8zBcE

The best thing to come out of Escape Plan is the movie, Escape Plan.

I saw that the game, Escape Plan was a PS4 launch game, but it turns out it's not based on the movie, Escape Plan, but instead is a lame puzzle game called Escape Plan that has nothing to do with the movie Escape Plan.

I was really disappointed.

Whoa whoa whoa Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is easily the best game I've played starring sonic in the past 10 years(terrible title, though).
I know, right? Just the other day I was in Papa Murphy's picking up some pizza and I heard three high school kids talking about how much of a shitty game it was and it blew my mind. I spoke up when they were like, "Yeah, nobody liked it and that's why Sega's going to go out of business someday soon. They're out of touch." I said I liked it and they looked at me with such utter disgust. "Oh, the old guy in the MvC hoodie liked it? Yeah, you're either a weeaboo or a casual, so you don't matter to the gaming market since you're not a real gamer."

I have never wanted to beat up some kids so bad in my life. Nevermind the fact that they doubted my gaming prowess (something that happens surprisingly often around here), but they called me old! I'm only 23!

I know, right? Just the other day I was in Papa Murphy's picking up some pizza and I heard three high school kids talking about how much of a shitty game it was and it blew my mind. I spoke up when they were like, "Yeah, nobody liked it and that's why Sega's going to go out of business someday soon. They're out of touch." I said I liked it and they looked at me with such utter disgust. "Oh, the old guy in the MvC hoodie liked it? Yeah, you're either a weeaboo or a casual, so you don't matter to the gaming market since you're not a real gamer."

I have never wanted to beat up some kids so bad in my life. Nevermind the fact that they doubted my gaming prowess (something that happens surprisingly often around here), but they called me old! I'm only 23!
To be fair, if someone told me that Sonic Kart was leaps and bounds better than Mario Kart I would have laughed at them prior to playing it. It blows my mind that it is a good game.

Also, so seem to get called on a lot of gaming shit. Do you even know who Jake's father is?

To be fair, if someone told me that Sonic Kart was leaps and bounds better than Mario Kart I would have laughed at them prior to playing it. It blows my mind that it is a good game.

Also, so seem to get called on a lot of gaming shit. Do you even know who Jake's father is?
Yeah, I really didn't expect much out of the first Sonic racing game either and was suuuuper surprised it was as good as it was. Transformed was pretty awesome, too. And yeah, it's just the community here. Everyone's very elitest and I still haven't figured out why that is... Makes me think that all "gamers" probably have a clubhouse somewhere where they argue to find the one among them that isn't casual.

Facebook's iOS app just got realllly weird for me. It showed me the updates of people that I haven't been friends with for a really, reallllly long time. I was really confused because I thought those people had blocked me/de-friended me a long time ago when I got into a relationship (they're mostly girls from OKCupid), so I was pretty surprised to see any of them again. They all showed up in my feed at the same time and I checked and I haven't been friends with any of them since October last year. Kinda creepy considering I didn't even have this phone or app last year and have no mutual friends with them so I don't know why I have seen them.

So I've watched three episodes of Arrow and this shit is so overacted. I mean, it's not wholly bad because the fight scenes are nicely done and the music isn't all that bad. But fuck me naked, the acting is just really bad at certain points, like Smallville bad. I'm going to stick with it, though, because comic books.

Get me a plane ticket and I'll come help you beat the living shit out of them

Went to buy okami noticed I had no more money on my account and  noticed someone has been on my PSN account and keeps downloading PSP demos and buying PSP themes. I don't even own a PSP so thats kinda nice of them to do that for me.

bread's done
Back