The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectors Edition - Only at GAME

They will ship to the United States.

After shipping costs, however, the total will be $87.62 USD. That's a little to much for me. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
So jealous right now. If it was closer to 70 I would go in for one, but wife would castrate me if I spent 87 on a small chest and game. Anyone know if any retailer is having same preorder bonus (Link DX)? Gamestop is having the seasons code, but I already bought it.

Also keep in mind that the 3ds is region locked, so even if you opt to get the UK CE, then the game won't work. You can all check out my unboxing when it arrives--if you don't end up getting one. =P lol

I've ordered from Game and they have always shipped my items in great condition but for some reason when I order this item, it completes and then later on they cancel my order. This is the 3rd time they did this to this specific order. I'm assuming they're cracking down on international orders on limited edition items (even though they say they do international shipping)

Are there any CEs you don't buy?
Only for games that I don't want. =P

I've ordered from Game and they have always shipped my items in great condition but for some reason when I order this item, it completes and then later on they cancel my order. This is the 3rd time they did this to this specific order. I'm assuming they're cracking down on international orders on limited edition items (even though they say they do international shipping)
My order has not yet been cancelled, and I already got my pre-order code for link's awakening, so I doubt it will be. Try paying with paypal, my stupid cards never work on there.

I knew Europe was getting a bonus treasure chest that holds games but an actual CE!  The stock image of the box looks great.

I wonder what the chances of North America getting it, albeit if so a gimped version ala Wind Waker.

My order has not yet been cancelled, and I already got my pre-order code for link's awakening, so I doubt it will be. Try paying with paypal, my stupid cards never work on there.
I've tried paypal also for my 2nd try...that was canceled also.

I guess it's only 35 minutes to the Best Buy in Windsor if I really have to have this...
Must be a fellow Southeast Michigan gamer. I hadn't thought of heading to Windsor, but it's a good idea. I'm not much of a Nintendo guy these days, but DAYYUM that treasure chest is cool!

Must be a fellow Southeast Michigan gamer. I hadn't thought of heading to Windsor, but it's a good idea. I'm not much of a Nintendo guy these days, but DAYYUM that treasure chest is cool!
It's just like do I really want to have to deal with the scrutiny of crossing the border for a video game and trying to explain that to the agents. The chest is really cool, though very small.

Gosh i really want this. So pricey to import it.

Seems like Best Buy Canada gets the treasure chest for pre order

LINK

If someone would be willing to get an extra copy id pay for game and shipping.

Just got an email from Game and they said they cannot ship this internationally. This is what they said,

"

Thank you for your email.

As this product is over 1kg we will not be able to ship this internationally.

I apologise for any disappointment.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Jon S

The Team at GAME"

:(

Clearly I need to keep my bright ideas to myself.  When there's a line outside of that BBY on the morning of launch and a dozen Michigan plates in the parking lot we'll all know what each other is there for.

Clearly I need to keep my bright ideas to myself. When there's a line outside of that BBY on the morning of launch and a dozen Michigan plates in the parking lot we'll all know what each other is there for.
lol feel free to pick up extras...wish we were getting it in the US.

Earlier today when that link was still live, I called Best Buy Canada toll free # and customer service was very unhelpful and said it can't be done. I then called a Windsor store and the lady went to check and said the in-store kiosk pre-order did not have the treasure chest bonus, and that it was only available via on-line order... in store pickup would not work for this. :whistle2:(

Did your pre-order code work with an American 3ds by any chance? I couldn't get mine to work at all (I ordered from GAME and got a confirmation email as well). I'm fully aware of the region locking, but I was just hopeful that it may still work

I ordered when this was first put on sale and got a LA code. I asked if they did International Shipping, they said yes.

What's this about them not being able to ship it. Will the cancel it?  :cry:

I ordered when this was first put on sale and got a LA code. I asked if they did International Shipping, they said yes.

What's this about them not being able to ship it. Will the cancel it? :cry:
Same here. I ordered it and got a LA code. Never got any email about it getting cancelled for international orders. I guess I will hang tight and find out.

Did your pre-order code work with an American 3ds by any chance? I couldn't get mine to work at all (I ordered from GAME and got a confirmation email as well). I'm fully aware of the region locking, but I was just hopeful that it may still work
Due to the region locking, I didn't even try. I also emailed them to confirm that the item would ship to the US. They replied that it was over their 1kg threshold for international shipping, and so it would be UK only. It's really nice that they took my money and would keep it up until release to then not ship the item. I absolutely hate dealing with those tards. So now I have to pester them to cancel it and refund my paypal payment, and I'll have to get it on this thing through a group-buy over at CE.org. It's not the end of the world, but it's very annoying and horribly unprofessional.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Game.co.uk. My guess is they oversold the preorders and starting canceling whatever orders they could. I hope they packaged it well. 

I got mine as well. Looking at the dates on this thread I ordered after Zaku says his was cancelled. I ordered two of them btw.

Also - off topic. Can we get the VAT back? When I was over in Ireland I just had to send in receipts to get the VAT money back since I wasn't a resident.

bread's done
Back