* * * * * 20 votes

Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#34051 BreadNiblets   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

BreadNiblets

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:16 PM

Was going to pause but then they got me with the $2 off thing. I only wanted two of the games but that's more than some months. Off to the cesspool with the rest.

#34052 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:43 PM

Anyone who picked the new Tomb Raider game how much did it cost to finish out the bundle on Steam?

https://store.steamp...nitive_Edition/

So, it's a little weird, but the definitive "bundle" is $26.97, which is a few dollars cheaper than the definitive "upgrade" ($29.99), and it includes the Croft and Deluxe Edition extras as well as the definitive "upgrade" content. I figured all of it will be on sale for at least 50% off before the year is out, so I'm not sweating it at the moment. 

#34053 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21037 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:28 PM

Not too fussed about a Tomb Raider game missing DLC. It's all just 10-minute tombs, skins, and fluff. I am, however, really annoyed that they call it the definitive edition (it's not) and then charge extra for something called a definitive upgrade.

Kinda weak December unlocks, though I am now curious about this Fluffy Horde game. I watched the trailer and it looks positively wacky.

Also, I must be the only one interested in X-Morph Defense.

Xmorph is a great game. Has a lot of DLC though so might be a situation where that's where they get you. The have a complete bundle that's gone on sale before.

#34054 roguelvlup   Gamer CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:56 PM

What's the most efficient way to dump excess keys? I have a bunch of stuff on my account but no time to sell them one-by-one. Anyone know of someone who will take them all at once at a discount to what they would otherwise sell for? Surely there have to be people who specialize in flipping for profit.

I will take it off your hands, PM me.

#34055 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4737 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:55 AM

Could they possibly make a more long winded method of redeeming all your games in the Choice Monthly? Total losers! SAD!

#34056 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25302 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:17 AM

Could they possibly make a more long winded method of redeeming all your games in the Choice Monthly? Total losers! SAD!

Yes, even though they are trying to Make Humble Choice Great Again...

#34057 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4992 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:17 AM

I already have Soul Calibur VI on Steam and Xbox One...

now i have an extra SC VI key from Humble Bundle because i wanted that Yakuza hawaii game

They made another new yakuza game?   hawaii is certainly an interesting setting.

#34058 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   644 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:57 PM

They made another new yakuza game?   hawaii is certainly an interesting setting.

He means Yakuza Kawaii. 

#34059 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1023 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:12 PM

He means Yakuza Kawaii. 

I'm pretty sure it's spelled Yakuza: Kawhi. I didn't think it was possible to so seamlessly connect the life of an American professional basketball player to the Japanese mafia, but RGG pulled it off.

#34060 shrinerr   Are you software people ready to fucking party? CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:20 PM

#34061 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1679 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:28 PM

I have 4 months left on my 6 month sub and I already own the definitive of Tomb Raider on PC. Can I pause for this month and still keep 4 months left on my sub?

#34062 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8819 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:59 PM

I have 4 months left on my 6 month sub and I already own the definitive of Tomb Raider on PC. Can I pause for this month and still keep 4 months left on my sub?

Yes.

#34063 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10843 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:43 PM

Anyone getting this months Choice and doesn't want Blasphemous, Phantom Doctrine, or X-Morph Defense and interested in trading them for some past Humble games, let me know.  Trade/selling thread sucks, bros.

#34064 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1691 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:18 PM

There's actually a new bundle today.

Humble Paradox Management Bundle

$1+:

Prison Architect

Prison Architect - Aficionado

Cities in Motion

Cities in Motion 2

BTA:

Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: European Suburbia

Cities: Skylines - Green Cities

Cities: Skylines - Synthetic Dawn Radio

Cities in Motion: US Cities

Cities in Motion: Tokyo

Cities in Motion: German Cities

Cities in Motion 2: European Cities

$18+:

Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition

Cities: Skylines - Industries

Surviving Mars: Space Race

Surviving Mars: Green Planet

Surviving Mars: Project Laika

#34065 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:35 PM

paradox mgmt bundle already inching towards $8 bta.  Is surviving mars worth it for the $18 tier?

#34066 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10843 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2019 - 11:24 PM

Greed-Lord DLC Milking Bundle!

#34067 Tibor   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:47 AM

paradox mgmt bundle already inching towards $8 bta.  Is surviving mars worth it for the $18 tier?

Surviving Mars is usually $22 for the full game/season pass during sales. I only have the base game but many have said the season pass stuff improves the game. I'm tempted to get this for SM and the Cities in Motion stuff. Cities Skylines is trade fodder since I own it all.

#34068 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7413 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:07 PM

Anyone know if you get offered a discount automatically if you pause the Monthly?  I have no problem re-upping for December if I don't have to pay full price since I want Horizon Chase Turbo.

#34069 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1023 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:01 PM

Anyone know if you get offered a discount automatically if you pause the Monthly?  I have no problem re-upping for December if I don't have to pay full price since I want Horizon Chase Turbo.

It's never a guarantee. Some of it seems to depend on how recently they last gave you a coupon. Also might depend on how healthy the sales are for that particular bundle. In my own experience, I tend to get a coupon every ~7 months. Worst you can do is try to pause and if they don't give you a coupon but you still want the bundle, just unpause.

#34070 Zipomatic2   Really, Really Cheap CAGiversary!   585 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:10 PM

I noticed the Humble are now offering a small (7% ish) bonus subscriber discount on E.A. titles, which wasn't happening before.

#34071 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7413 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:54 PM

It's never a guarantee. Some of it seems to depend on how recently they last gave you a coupon. Also might depend on how heablthy the sales are for that particular bundle. In my own experience, I tend to get a coupon every ~7 months. Worst you can do is try to pause and if they don't give you a coupon but you still want the bundle, just unpause.

I just got one last month.  I assumed that it sort of worked like a negotiation because I just subscribed back in October for the first time.

#34072 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7413 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2019 - 07:39 PM

I went ahead and re-upped on the monthly.  Horizon Chase Turbo is hella fun.  The others are just the icing on the cake.  

#34073 shrinerr   Are you software people ready to fucking party? CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:44 AM

so no one has got leaks on the unlocks? fine, i'm gonna be irresponsible and predict the headliner will be... hentai nazi. there, can't go back on it now.

#34074 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14661 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

so no one has got leaks on the unlocks? fine, i'm gonna be irresponsible and predict the headliner will be... hentai nazi. there, can't go back on it now.

They don't do unlocks in Humble Choice. If you mean "what are the 10 games that will be available next month" then I'm sure it'll be Hentai Nazis with some added trash thrown in. I wouldn't be surprised if a free holiday EGS game snuck in there. It would be cool if it was My Friend Pedro.

#34075 The Masked Heel  

The Masked Heel

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:02 PM

Almost bought Two Point Hospital and Whispers of a Machine during the Winter Sale, so I'm glad I held off. Good month.

#34076 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1023 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:04 PM

FWIW, Shadow of War, Bad North and Dirt Rally 2.0 are all on PC Game Pass, and there's a possibility Two Point will be as well when it hits XBox GP in February. Stacked Monthly regardless.

#34077 shrinerr   Are you software people ready to fucking party? CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:05 PM

is sfv the base edition or the new arcade edition or whatever? does it have all the dlc chars?

#34078 nny   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   539 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:14 PM

Surprised by the positive comments here and on reddit. Absolutely nothing I'm interested in this month.

I guess the classic plan actually has to choose this month and you don't automatically get all game like last month?

#34079 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8819 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:14 PM

is sfv the base edition or the new arcade edition or whatever? does it have all the dlc chars?

It'll be the base game.
For $25, you can upgrade to the Champion's Edition that includes all DLC released so far (except for Capcom Pro Tour stuff and a few outfits that require in-game tickets).
https://store.steamp...ade_Kit_Bundle/

#34080 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8819 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

FWIW, Shadow of War, Bad North and Dirt Rally 2.0 are all on PC Game Pass, and there's a possibility Two Point will be as well when it hits XBox GP in February. Stacked Monthly regardless.

It will be.
https://news.xbox.co...-soon-xbox-one/

Surprised by the positive comments here and on reddit. Absolutely nothing I'm interested in this month.

I guess the classic plan actually has to choose this month and you don't automatically get all game like last month?

Looks like it. Just have to find the two games that have been bundled before or are most likely to be bundled in the future. Or the two worst.