Amazon's PSN Code Deals - 12/17: Borderlands 2 $10, BioShock Infinite $20, The Bureau XCOM Declassified $20, and More!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Now that this PSN code initiative has launched on Amazon, I figured that we need a thread to keep track of all of the deals that are available for all of the PSN codes that they offer since they're poor at showing everything they have to offer. I'm going to make this a wiki post so that if you see something on the cheap, you can add it to this list so that everybody can easily find it.

Amazon PSN Store
PSN Web Store (For Price Comparisons)

PS3
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - $25.99 - 13% Off

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Batman: Arkham Origins - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Battlefield 4 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

BioShock Infinite - $19.99 - 50% Off

Borderlands - $14.96 - 25% Off

Borderlands 2 - $9.99 - 66% Off

The Bureau XCOM Declassified - $19.96 - 66% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts - $39.99 - 25% Off
Deadpool - $26.99 - 46% Off

Diablo III - $39.97 - 33% Off
FIFA 14 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Fuse - $24.71 - 18% Off

Grand Theft Auto V - $39.96 - 33% Off

Guacamelee! - $7.49 - 50% Off
The Last of Us - $35.00- 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $24.99 - 50% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Mafia II - $15.20 - 24% Off
MLB 13: The Show - $20.00 - 50% Off

NBA 2K13 - $29.99 - 25% Off

NBA 2K14 - $39.96 - 33% Off
NCAA Football 14 - $44.99 - 25% Off

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $29.99 - 25% Off

Payday 2 - $35.04 - 12% Off
Puppeteer - $27.99 - 30% Off
Saints Row IV - $48.72 - 19% Off
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $15.00 - 63% Off - Includes Vita version

Terraria - $7.49 - 50% Off
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $35.82- 40% Off
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - $49.52 - 17% Off
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - $23.99 - 52% Off

WWE 2K14 - $39.99 - 33% Off

XCOM: Enemy Within - $35.34 - 12% Off

PS3 Bundles - Includes Game + Season Pass Unless Otherwise Noted

PS3 3-Game Indie Bundle - $35.97 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Contrast, Rain, and PS3/Vita versions of Divekick[/customspoiler]

PS3 4-Game Indie Bundle - $42.46 - 15% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Cloudberry Kingdom, Terraria, PS3/Vita versions of Hotline Miami, and PS3/Vita versions of Guacamelee!

[/customspoiler]

Activision Family Bundle - $59.98 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Angry Birds Star Wars + The Amazing Spider-Man[/customspoiler]

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $59.98 - 25% Off

Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10 Credit
Battlefield 4 Bundle - $89.98 - 18% Off - Additional $10 Credit

BioShock Bundle - $29.95 - 40% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']BioShock + BioShock Infinite[/customspoiler]

BioShock Infinite Bundle - $39.95 - 33% Off

Borderlands Ultimate Edition - $23.99 - 20% Off

Borderlands 2 Bundle - $47.64 - 21% Off

Borderlands Franchise Bundle - $32.01 - 36% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands + Borderlands 2[/customspoiler]

Borderlands Ultimate Bundle - $71.63 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands Ultimate Edition + Borderlands 2 Bundle[/customspoiler]
Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $44.93 - 25% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts Bundle - $89.95 - 18% Off

EA Football Bundle - $96.33 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Madden NFL 25 + NCAA Football 25

[/customspoiler]

The Last of Us Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10

Credit

The Last of Us Bundle 2 - $49.99 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Game + Left Behind DLC[/customspoiler]
Saints Row IV Bundle - $39.98 - 43% Off - Additional $10 Credit

WWE 2K14 Bundle - $59.95 - 25% Off

PS4
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $43.00 - 14% Off

PS4 Bundles

4-Game Indie Bundle - $58.46 - 13% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Resogun, PS3/PS4 versions of Tiny Brains, PS3/PS4/Vita versions of Sound Shapes, and PS4/Vita versions of Escape Plan.[/customspoiler]

Flower, Trine 2 Complete Story, and Super Motherload Bundle - $37.77 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']PS3/Vita versions of Flower[/customspoiler] - Additional $5 Credit

Escape Plan Bundle - $26.96 - 10% Off - Includes Vita version

PS2 Classics
Fatal Frame - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame II: The Crimson Butterfly - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly - $7.98 - 60% Off

Add-ons
Battlefield 3 - Premium - $39.99 - 20% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire - $2.49 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Bundle - $22.47 - 50% Off
God of War Ascension - 36-Hour Multiplayer 10x XP Boost - $8.99 - 55% Off

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - Walker Execution Pack - $2.99 - 40% Off

Extras
The Last of Us Survival Guide - $2.99 - 40% Off

Vita
Angry Birds Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $19.99 - 33% Off

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $9.99 - 63% Off

PSN Gift Cards
$10 - $9.99
$20 - $19.99
$50 - $49.99

PlayStation Plus Subscriptions
3 Months - $17.99
1 Year - $49.99

I'm excluding all of the slight discounts of a buck or two that are on there since I don't think this list needs to be that exhaustive, so I limited it to discounts of 10% or more. All of the discounts listed here are based on the current PSN price on the web store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see what kind of cool deals Amazon brings our way. I'm hoping they bring back codes for some of the games that have been pulled over the years. I remember before they stopped selling codes a while ago I managed to scoop up some games that had 

long since been pulled off the normal PSN store. This could be really good timing if they can get me to start investing more in Playstation than Xbox the PS4 might become my default console this next go-around.

Woah! In for both Fatal Frame titles! 

It's pretty cool that Amazon is jumping onto the PSN Territory. Finally a way to use Credit (Amazon's or otherwise) to snag some gaems!

Thanks Frisky!

Hey Tony, I want to clarify a few things.  One, that you can use the PSN promo credit from either the current PSN store or the 1-day promo on physical PS4 games on PS+ digital codes.  Two, I assume that using the promo code on an eligible item from the promo list will not trigger another code.  Three, whether multiple promo codes will be given for additional purchases made during the eligibility period.  The physical item order states 1 per account, the PSN doesn't state anything regarding this.  Last, end date of the PSN $5 promo is not listed.  Any idea how long this will last?

TIA.  As always, you (and Amazon) kick ass.  Let your people know that at least one CAG'er signed up for Prime on the strength of the current sales and expected holiday sales.  

Hey Tony, I want to clarify a few things. One, that you can use the PSN promo credit from either the current PSN store or the 1-day promo on physical PS4 games on PS+ digital codes. Two, I assume that using the promo code on an eligible item from the promo list will not trigger another code. Three, whether multiple promo codes will be given for additional purchases made during the eligibility period. The physical item order states 1 per account, the PSN doesn't state anything regarding this. Last, end date of the PSN $5 promo is not listed. Any idea how long this will last?

TIA. As always, you (and Amazon) kick ass. Let your people know that at least one CAG'er signed up for Prime on the strength of the current sales and expected holiday sales.
Frisky≠Tony...

Frisky do you not have a job?

How do you have the time to make all these posts and updates?

Frisky≠Tony...
Going to be a while for my brain to wrap around how I missed this. Caught up in the pre-release hype I guess. For some reason, I just assumed Tony had been the one to start this all.

Thank you Frisky for posting this. Nevermind the questions unless they've been answered.

I freaking told people that there used to be digital deals on console content on amazon. For some people it's like telling them you saw a dodo or a syber samurai or a funcoland.

I freaking told people that there used to be digital deals on console content on amazon. For some people it's like telling them you saw a dodo or a syber samurai or a funcoland.
They did sell game codes until maybe two or three years ago when GameStop started selling them.

Frisky do you not have a job?

How do you have the time to make all these posts and updates?
It's not too hard when PSN and the eShops update once a week.

I'll mention this again, but Tony did mention in his thread that Amazon would be matching Gamestop's Black Friday deal on PS+ memberships ($30).

Much thanks, Frisky.

So, I received $5 in promo credit from Amazon to buy something from the store. Wonder if I should get the Battlefield 4 Premium pass. I didn't do it for BF3, but I heard each expansion was pretty good.

I ordered 6 PS4 games yesterday including Knack and Amazon sent me a $5 code for the Amazon PSN Store specifically mentioning Knack.  Is Knack the only game that qualifies or are they just giving them away randomly?  I thought the $5 promo was only for buying digital items, so it was completely unexpected.

Also, sadly, the $5 code does help make up for the disappointing Knack reviews that came out this morning (not that I expected it to get great reviews).

EDIT: The email I got did not show a code, it just says the promo is on my account.  Also, to clarify, 3 of the PS4 games were ordered on my wife's account, so I'm surprised her account did get the promo since I got one.

It's not.
Not knowing his name I figured the odds were remote that it was. Most of us (including myself) didn't know his name was awesome - Fernando Trinidad? Really? Someone had cool parents...

My point was that he could have been inadvertently right. Obviously Frisky is not the Tony he was thinking of, but that doesn't mean Frisky's real name might not have been Tony too.

I agree, it's about time.. It's awesome that Amazon is getting into PSN! Thank you Frisky for starting this thread and keeping us updated!

It's pretty cool that Amazon is jumping onto the PSN Territory. Finally a way to use Credit (Amazon's or otherwise) to snag some gaems!
coo2.png

Thanks Frisky!

Thanks Frisky!
You used to be able to buy PSN games from Amazon but something to do with amazon is what caused Sony to get hacked a couple years ago.

You used to be able to buy PSN games from Amazon but something to do with amazon is what caused Sony to get hacked a couple years ago.
It wasn't that. Sony wanted Amazon to kick more profit to them. Amazon said "No" and pulled all the PSN content.

Same situation with Nintendo products for a while. If Amazon isn't getting a cut they like, they aren't carrying it.

Not knowing his name I figured the odds were remote that it was. Most of us (including myself) didn't know his name was awesome - Fernando Trinidad? Really? Someone had cool parents...

My point was that he could have been inadvertently right. Obviously Frisky is not the Tony he was thinking of, but that doesn't mean Frisky's real name might not have been Tony too.
Fernando Trinidad. That's pretty good!
Fernando Trinidad, cool name! Where ya from?
:lol: I guess I've mastered this whole trolling thing.

I don't have any interest in posting my name here, but I've posted links to things I've done where you could find it if you're curious.

Updated the OP with some new items and adjusted some prices:

PS3

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $53.36 - 11% Off

Batman: Arkham Origins - $53.36 - 11% Off

Cloudberry Kingdom - $4.99 - 50% Off

Divekick - $6.99 - 30% Off - Includes Vita version

Fuse - $26.66 - 11% Off

Shaun White Snowboarding - $7.63 - 62% Off

Add-ons

Battlefield 3 - Premium - $39.99 - 20% Off

Vita

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $20.20 - 33% Off

Divekick - $6.99 - 30% Off - Includes PS3 version

Divekick and Cloudberry Kingdom are price matching the current Ubisoft sale on PSN.

Updated some prices and added added the new stuff that I saw. They've expanded the bonus credit offer with a bunch of new games/bundles for those interested, though they haven't updated the text for when that credit expires.

PS3

Battlefield 4 - $53.65 - 11% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $50.27 - 16% Off

Saints Row IV Bundle - $58.69 - 16% Off - Additional $10 Credit

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - $24.29 - 51% Off

PS4

Flower, Trine 2 Complete Story, and Super Motherload Bundle - $37.77 - 10% Off - Includes PS3/Vita versions of Flower & Additional $10 Credit

PS2 Classics

Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly - $7.98 - 60% Off

Updated some prices and added quite a few new items:

PS3

Deadpool - $35.85 - 28% Off

Fuse - $25.98 - 13% Off

Grand Theft Auto V - $33.99 - 43% Off

The Last of Us - $52.01 - 13% Off

MLB 13: The Show - $19.99 - 50% Off

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $30.30 - 24% Off

Puppeteer - $19.99 - 50% Off

The Smurfs 2 - $35.97 - 10% Off

PS3 Bundles

Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $69.73 - 13% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass

Battlefield 4 Bundle - $98.98 - 10% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass

PS1 Classics

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $4.99 - 50% Off

Vita

Killzone Mercenary - $29.99 - 17% Off

Updated a bunch of prices:

PS3

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Batman: Arkham Origins - $29.99 - 50% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Battlefield 4 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Deadpool - $19.99 - 60% Off

FIFA 14 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Grand Theft Auto V - $33.99 - 43% Off

The Last of Us - $34.99- 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $29.99 - 40% Off

Madden NFL 25 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit

NCAA Football 14 - $39.99 - 33% Off

Saints Row IV - $29.99 - 50% Off

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $10.00 - 75% Off - Includes Vita version

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $34.99- 42% Off

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - $24.99 - 58% Off

PS3 Bundles

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $49.98 - 38% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

Battlefield 4 Bundle - $84.98 - 23% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $29.99 - 50% Off

Saints Row IV Bundle - $39.98 - 43% Off -  Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

PS4

Killzone Shadow Fall - $49.00 - 18% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Knack - $49.00 - 18% Off - Additional $5 Credit

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Insane deal!!

Really tempted to return the hard copy of AC 4 from BB that I bought for $30 w/ tax and pick up this digital copy instead...

2 downloads on ps3 and pay $10 and download it to my PS4 and let my buddy use my account to play on his PS4

bread's done
Back