[In stock 10:53 AM PT 12/10] Xbox One Consoles In-Stock Now at Amazon

It's that $100 difference that's the reason I'm sure of it.
No, It's because microsoft is actually giving retailers and stores stock of Xbox One.

I work at Best Buy and we have got several shipments of Xbox One in (all sell out within an hour), and only the initial shipment of ps4.

No, It's because microsoft is actually giving retailers and stores stock of Xbox One.

I work at Best Buy and we have got several shipments of Xbox One in (all sell out within an hour), and only the initial shipment of ps4.
No it's actually cause the ps4 is selling faster.

I disagree. I work at best buy as well. We sold out of ps4's on launch. We had Xbox ones for a couple days after launch.

Wow. Clicked this just to see if they've still be around. Sure enough, I'm looking at an in-stock Xbox One page on Amazon. Just a click away. Sorry, it's just surreal that it's the holiday season of a console launch and it doesn't seem like picking up one of these is too difficult... Makes be wonder how ebay scalpers are managing to make money, if they even are.

Whew! I sold one on eBay today for $622 - just in time before they were back in stock!

I'm surprised these seem to be so much easier to find that PS4's right now
Yeah, I also think it's weird how they seem to be so much more available than PS4. I saw a guy buying a Day One at my local Best Buy's customer service desk this weekend and was confused. I thought he was returning it at first but he walked away with it in a bag and everything.

Wow. Clicked this just to see if they've still be around. Sure enough, I'm looking at an in-stock Xbox One page on Amazon. Just a click away. Sorry, it's just surreal that it's the holiday season of a console launch and it doesn't seem like picking up one of these is too difficult... Makes be wonder how ebay scalpers are managing to make money, if they even are.

Also, back to eBay, the profit margin (by which I mean how much more over the retail price people are willing to pay) seems to still be much higher than it is for XB1. This seems to be true even for Day One editions, where I've noticed they are not selling for much more (if at all) than Standard Edition of XB1.

I sold 2 PS4s, one for $570 and another for $601. My XB1 I've sold only went for $622 (which would be $522 as a PS4, by comparison). How odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony launched in Europe last Friday, which probably limited availability of the PS4 in North America last week to some extent. 

I'm surprised these seem to be so much easier to find that PS4's right now

I'm not surprised at all. It's blatantly clear the PS4 is a better system. Microsoft shot themself in the foot with their marketing during the summer, basically guaranteeing it becoming a flop. The only thing that can possibly save it is by selling all of your data, advertising to you consistently, and throwing their money around to buy exclusives.

The PS4 sales numbers are significantly better then the XB1. I have both so doesn't matter to me one way or another but the only reason why the XB1 outsold the PS4 on ONE DAY is because the demand for the PS4 is so high very few retailers had any for sale on BF. Had their been an infinite number of both systems available on BF then without a doubt PS4 would have cleaned up there just like they have in almost every statistical category.

I cant justify at all buying one of these now.   Do not see much of a point with a PS3 with so many new games and also a new 3DS.  Hopefully in another year the libraries on these things will fill out, and by next Black Friday they (Xbox One and PS4) will go on sale for $100 or more off each.

I have to laugh at all the Sony fanboys in this thread trying to make it seem like the PS4 is winning simply because Xbox has become in stock a little bit at the LARGEST retailer in the freaking world (in case you don't know, they get stock BEFORE anyone else at Amazon). It has already been reported all over the internet that the Xbox One and Xbox 360 destroyed all the other consoles on Black Friday, the most important shopping day of the year. Even Vgchartz, who I hate and usually are biased toward PlayStation, showed the Xbox ahead in overall sales. However, I would say that neither console is ahead right now because every console for EITHER that comes in stock right now is selling out quickly. I own an Xbox One, 360, PS3, Vita, and will eventually get a PS4 so I am not a fanboy for either company. Xbox just has the games I want more than the PlayStation so I got a One first. I am just sick and tired of the stupid ass fanboy wars that happen on the internet where everyone moron that knows diddly squat can talk a bunch of bullshit. Who cares? YOU DON'T WORK FOR EITHER OF THEM. You own ZERO stock. It changes your pitiful lives in no way. Shut up already...

They still have a mountain of XBOX ONE DAY ONE Edition consoles at my local Best Buy.

Not talking bum- fuck Texas. This is located @ 86th & Lexington Avenue the heart on Manhattan NYC (high traffic area is putting it mildly). I don't know who's buying X1, but its not in my area.

I'm not surprised at all. It's blatantly clear the PS4 is a better system. Microsoft shot themself in the foot with their marketing during the summer, basically guaranteeing it becoming a flop. The only thing that can possibly save it is by selling all of your data, advertising to you consistently, and throwing their money around to buy exclusives.
Wait... They don't already do this?

I have to laugh at all the Sony fanboys in this thread trying to make it seem like the PS4 is winning simply because Xbox has become in stock a little bit at the LARGEST retailer in the freaking world (in case you don't know, they get stock BEFORE anyone else at Amazon). It has already been reported all over the internet that the Xbox One and Xbox 360 destroyed all the other consoles on Black Friday, the most important shopping day of the year. Even Vgchartz, who I hate and usually are biased toward PlayStation, showed the Xbox ahead in overall sales. However, I would say that neither console is ahead right now because every console for EITHER that comes in stock right now is selling out quickly. I own an Xbox One, 360, PS3, Vita, and will eventually get a PS4 so I am not a fanboy for either company. Xbox just has the games I want more than the PlayStation so I got a One first. I am just sick and tired of the stupid ass fanboy wars that happen on the internet where everyone moron that knows diddly squat can talk a bunch of bullshit. Who cares? YOU DON'T WORK FOR EITHER OF THEM. You own ZERO stock. It changes your pitiful lives in no way. Shut up already...
You're an idiot. Us "fanboys" are just people going by sales numbers. The sales aren't even close. No one has "won"; it's been just a few weeks since they've lost but only a true fanboy could try and deny what the actual statistics show.

Will someone buy me one.. And then let me set it on fire? I have no remote interest in the system. This is coming from someone with over 119,000G. I loved the 360. I'm perfectly content with my PS4 and barely have enough time to play its launch games, as it is.

Microsoft fools me once, shame on them. Microsoft fools me twice, shame on me.

How is the Xbox One a flop!?? Selling over a million units in one day worldwide is hardly a flop. You may not have liked their marketing, not many of us did, but to be so blind and biased towards Sony to say the Xbox One is a flop is just dumb.

People also forget to add into the equation that PS4s are harder to find now because they are still fetching a good amount extra cash on ebay and other venues, so a lot of the 2.1 million PS4 sold are not even being used, just trying to be sold on ebay.

I dont care if youre a Sony fan or MS fan, but to say either console is a flop is just being ignorant.

They still have a mountain of XBOX ONE DAY ONE Edition consoles at my local Best Buy.

Not talking bum- fuck Texas. This is located @ 86th & Lexington Avenue the heart on Manhattan NYC (high traffic area is putting it mildly). I don't know who's buying X1, but its not in my area.
Unless they got more consoles on Monday, there were no additional Day One Consoles at Best Buy in NYC (Manhattan) after BF. My friend hit up every Best Buy and GS on the island and none were to be found. I'll let her know as she is still looking for one.

Thanks

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/03/pf/sony-playstation-sales/index.html

You see if you could read you would understand that the Xbox one did 1 million in sales on its GLOBAL launch (11/22). Not bad right?

Except the PS4 did 1 million in sales in just North America on its launch 11/15 and has since been killing it in all markets.

MS has won Black Friday, and as analysts suggested that was just because they had more units available. They are also counting Xbox 360 sales with the announcement of "MS won Black Friday" and that includes the $99 units that can't even play GTA V without modifications.

Yes the reviews all point to that. SMH.

I own Microsoft stock

Will someone buy me one.. And then let me set it on fire? I have no remote interest in the system. This is coming from someone with over 119,000G. I loved the 360. I'm perfectly content with my PS4 and barely have enough time to play its launch games, as it is.

Microsoft fools me once, shame on them. Microsoft fools me twice, shame on me.
Has 1119,000 gamerscore and says MS fooled him once? When? Seems you are happy with the 360.

Selling $99 360's on Black Friday doesn't equal winning Black Friday.

I'd love to see the numbers on how many new PS+ subscribers Sony had.

It's blatantly clear the PS4 is a better system. Microsoft shot themself in the foot with their marketing during the summer, basically guaranteeing it becoming a flop. The only thing that can possibly save it is by selling all of your data, advertising to you consistently, and throwing their money around to buy exclusives.
Yeah, I'm sure that it's going to flop, with the system being just released, selling a million in a day just as the "superior" PS4 did, and the most anticipated exclusive game for either system still to come in a few months. You're a modern day Jimmy The Greek.

There is no indication where any of this stuff is going to be in 6 months, let alone longer. There is no guarantee of anything, on either side.

Where are these idiots coming from? And why must they post here?

Yeah, I'm sure that it's going to flop, with the system being just released, selling a million in a day just as the "superior" PS4 did, and the most anticipated exclusive game for either system still to come in a few months. You're a modern day Jimmy The Greek.

There is no indication where any of this stuff is going to be in 6 months, let alone longer. There is no guarantee of anything, on either side.

Where are these idiots coming from? And why must they post here?
Because we know MS keeps their exclusive games... exclusive :rofl:

Good for them though. They need something after basically running their only two system sellers into the ground (Halo and Gears).

Because we know MS keeps their exclusive games... exclusive :rofl:

Good for them though. They need something after basically running their only two system sellers into the ground (Halo and Gears).
How is Halo run into the ground? Halo 4 is their 3rd best selling Halo game already. Will most likely end up #2.

Now Gears? Well I give you that.

How is Halo run into the ground? Halo 4 is their 3rd best selling Halo game already. Will most likely end up #2.

Did every Halo game not sell better then its predecessor? I would not be surprised one bit if Halo 4 sold better then every other Halo game just like I'm not suprised when each COD game surpasesses the other in sales.

But my understanding, from both playing and reading reviews/blogs, and I'm just a casual player, is that people weren't happy with the direction that the series was going. The last two games to come out hit clearance prices very quickly. The same with Gears 3 and judgement

The PS4 sales numbers are significantly better then the XB1. I have both so doesn't matter to me one way or another but the only reason why the XB1 outsold the PS4 on ONE DAY is because the demand for the PS4 is so high very few retailers had any for sale on BF. Had their been an infinite number of both systems available on BF then without a doubt PS4 would have cleaned up there just like they have in almost every statistical category.
I saw 2 day one xbox 6 hours after target opened for black friday shopping on Thanksgiving. I've never seen a ps4 in stores

Did every Halo game not sell better then its predecessor? I would not be surprised one bit if Halo 4 sold better then every other Halo game just like I'm not suprised when each COD game surpasesses the other in sales.

But my understanding, from both playing and reading reviews/blogs, and I'm just a casual player, is that people weren't happy with the direction that the series was going. The last two games to come out hit clearance prices very quickly. The same with Gears 3 and judgement
So it beat 1 other halo game that wasn't a spinoff?

Well at the end of 2 full years Halo 3 had only slightly outsold Halo 4. Halo 3 also had the momentum of being the first HD Halo. Either way I don't see Halo as any different as Uncharted. They released 3 Uncharted on the PS3 and noone is calling it run into the ground.

Some of us like me that point out there's $100 difference aren't necessarily just Sony fanboys who hate Microsoft. I want an Xbox One, but not at a higher price than a more powerful console. Give me a price drop or one without krappy kinect and i'll bite.

You answered your own question. Halo 4 is the 3rd best selling Halo game out of 8 titles. Their 8th game is their 3rd best selling. It was hyped by Microsoft as the beginning of a new trilogy with a fresh new story (not entirely true), and was preceded by myriad lackluster spinoffs and diversions.

Halo 4 being the 3rd best selling game in the franchise is no major feat. They released a new main-line Halo game after a pile of nicknacks. Of course it was going to sell relatively well in comparison. Sorry, but if Halo isn't a defining example of milking a franchise, I don't know what is.

Well at the end of 2 full years Halo 3 had only slightly outsold Halo 4. Halo 3 also had the momentum of being the first HD Halo. Either way I don't see Halo as any different as Uncharted. They released 3 Uncharted on the PS3 and noone is calling it run into the ground.
In fairness I'm a big Uncharted fan but my patience with it is running thin. The series peaked at U2; U3 was a good game but not great and I had fun with the vita version. I would be okay with not seeing another for 4-5 years.

At least they're not yearly installments like Assassin's Creed has become.

bread's done
Back