Tales of Vesperia, $4.94 on Xbox Live with Gold

Damn that's a good price. My disc version got cracked and won't play so I never had the chance to finish it. Thanks OP!

thanks for posting this separate thread, would not have seen it otherwise. I had a sealed copy i never wanted to open for some reason...sold it for like $35 on ebay a few months back and have always wanted to play this. Glad i could pick this up with some of the remaining xbox credit i have from the points switch over. Thanks!

I am tempted, but I do love my physical media...

Disc version is only about 10 more, hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend this game x1000, favorite JRPG of last gen. Got it when it first came out and ended up putting 250 hours into it. Haven't played it since but definitely gonna pick it up again sometime soon.

Really wish Microsoft fixes/changes their Xbox site. So annoying that you can only use the xbox live credit through the system. 

You should be able to use a credit card?
Nah, if i can avoid using my credit card I do, so I just buy those xbox live gift cards every time I make a digital purchase. I get some leftover credit sometimes, but its not like I won't ever buy from the marketplace again =P.

Nah, if i can avoid using my credit card I do, so I just buy those xbox live gift cards every time I make a digital purchase. I get some leftover credit sometimes, but its not like I won't ever buy from the marketplace again =P.
Reading FAIL for me. Sorry. I use my Xbox Live money all the time. Just connect PP or a CC, and then delete it after you use it.

I would recommend this game x1000, favorite JRPG of last gen. Got it when it first came out and ended up putting 250 hours into it. Haven't played it since but definitely gonna pick it up again sometime soon.
Seriously? I don't even see how anyone could spend that much time on one game.

Granted I don't play many RPGs or JRPGs but still.

is there no way to use part balance part cc on xbox i have 3 in my account and want to buy this without spending more than i need to

The problem is you can't use your Microsoft Credit on a computer. You HAVE to be on a console to use prepaid credit.
Are we talking about the MS currency? Money, pts, or whatever they are using now?

I forgot my pin to be able to use my MS currency on my xbox one. I go to Xbox.com, and buy the game using the currency balance.

Seriously? I don't even see how anyone could spend that much time on one game.

Granted I don't play many RPGs or JRPGs but still.
Are you talking single player games or multiplayer games?

I've put 250 hours easily into Halo 2 and Rainbow Six 3 on last gen, and many games current gen.

It's really easy on some games. I have put at least 180 hours into 1 character on Skyrim.
Skyrim is a little different. It actually takes 200+ hours to complete all content in the game and DLC. Vesperia only takes like 60-80 hours to do everything. And that includes max level everyone, clear extra dungeon, etc. Even completing all achievements/trophies takes 100 hours or so. Not sure where 250 comes from haha.

Skyrim is a little different. It actually takes 200+ hours to complete all content in the game and DLC. Vesperia only takes like 60-80 hours to do everything. And that includes max level everyone, clear extra dungeon, etc. Even completing all achievements/trophies takes 100 hours or so. Not sure where 250 comes from haha.
Took his time? lol

If you want to beat the secret final boss (final boss has a third form instead of just 2) when finding the 7 artifacts or whatever they're called them you have to be like level 85 to beat him. I was level 63 grinding for hours in the final dungeon and said screw it and bought the DLC levels/Gald to get over level 100 and also buy all the cutscenes that happen at the spa near the end of the game.

fuck pewdiepie, dark souls is amazing.
Lol i'll take yours and yigytugd's word for it and buy it XD. Can't go wrong for $5. Now all I need is a bigger hard drive because all I have left is 3gb from a 120gb. Any good deals out there for non-slim xbox 360 hard drives, preferably 120gb and higher??

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i'll take your word for it and buy it XD. Can't go wrong for $5. Now all I need is a bigger hard drive because all I have left is 3gb from a 120gb. Any good deals out there for non-slim xbox 360 hard drives, preferably 120gb and higher??
Make your own.

Thanks OP, picked this bad boy up right after Xilla for PSN. Lots of RPG 4ME!
Yeah I picked both of them up even though I already have the physical copies, they are just too good of a price to pass up, and also the chance of future possible BC is cool too lol.

If you want to beat the secret final boss (final boss has a third form instead of just 2) when finding the 7 artifacts or whatever they're called them you have to be like level 85 to beat him. I was level 63 grinding for hours in the final dungeon and said screw it and bought the DLC levels/Gald to get over level 100 and also buy all the cutscenes that happen at the spa near the end of the game.
spoilers dude

Many thanks OP. As luck would have it, I just bought a 320GB HDD to replace my nearly-filled 250 gig, and this'll be the first new download once I transfer!

bread's done
Back