* * * * * 7 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#5311 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3430 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

I will be in for a HH on this one too. I'll see if my usual dealer has the goods.....

#5312 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone want a Musclecar Online key from the Monday bundle?  

Please Please Please Please Please

Pretty Please

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5313 durden26   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:58 PM

Please Please Please Please Please

Pretty Please

Ok fine

#5314 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

Ok fine

Thank you so much!

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5315 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   3853 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

I'm in for a happy hour. Let the undercutting begin

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#5316 soulkyo   Molecular Biology CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

Me too please, put me down for Hump Day 3 and Mega Bundle Happy Hour! Thanks!

soulkyo.png            logo.png

#5317 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   4709 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:45 PM

For anyone who wants to reserve a bundle from a happy hour group buy: you're better off PMing your preferred host. Posts in this thread are likely to be missed or ignored by Bobby and myself.

If you don't know who to chose, there are two regular hosts: Bobby and I. I host the vast majority of IG bundles, and Bobby hosts a fair few. There are also a few others who host occasionally, so if you don't like either of us, there are other options (usually only for the better bundles, though.)

EDIT: Think I should add that Monday bundles don't usually have happy hours. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever have (I think there was one early on, but I'm not certain about that.)

#5318 stupidproz1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2415 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

stupidproz1

Posted Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Yea I'm grabbing just x1 20 pack and will be selling it at cost, anyone who wants a spot PM me.

x5 different Indie Gala bundles Codemasters / January / Capsule Computers / Rise of Flight / Supreme. 40+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread: DIRECT LINK:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#5319 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2072 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:37 AM

I'll be in for a HH for Mega Bundle... and Hump Day 3 (and 2 if anyone still has it)
and Evoland too!

#5320 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago   Has been playing 7 Days to Die
PC

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Since no one else pointed it out, Indie Gala never did give the correct keys for Pahelika Revelations HD for the Friday Bundle #5. I wrote Ironcode (the developers) a little over a month ago after waiting several weeks but nothing (previously keys were incorrectly posted for the other Pahelika game but at the time they promised to let everyone keep those and still give keys for Revelations later).

Indie Gala ignored me as usual but Ironcode wrote back claiming they would give the keys. Only they never did.

Now Indie Gala bundles it again with Steam keys even though they never gave the correct Steam keys for it owners of the last bundle it was in. Shady.

I alluded to it!

Indie Gala Adventure Mega bundle is live

$1:

The Journey Down Chapter 1

Runaway The Dream of The Turtle

$3.99:

Eidolon

The Last Tinker City of Colors

About Love Hates and the Other Ones

Runaway Twist of Fate

Runaway A Road Adventure

Venetica Gold Edition

War the Game

Mushroom Men Truffle Trouble

The Journey Down Chapter 2

TL;DR: Best bundle in several months, and will be worth it for Venetica alone whenever happy hour arrives. IG just killed it.

Most of us have Stockholm. I'm getting in on someone's HH anysways.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#5321 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2281 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:21 AM

Indie Gala Adventure Mega bundle is live

$1:

The Journey Down Chapter 1

Runaway The Dream of The Turtle

$3.99:

Eidolon

The Last Tinker City of Colors

About Love Hates and the Other Ones

Runaway Twist of Fate

Runaway A Road Adventure

Venetica Gold Edition

War the Game

Mushroom Men Truffle Trouble

The Journey Down Chapter 2

TL;DR: Best bundle in several months, and will be worth it for Venetica alone whenever happy hour arrives. IG just killed it.

have any of you completed any of these games? I only recognized Venetica and that's thanks to Gamestop's "free" rental.  It was quite plain, considering there are much better options out there to waste your time on.

#5322 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   4912 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

have any of you completed any of these games? I only recognized Venetica and that's thanks to Gamestop's "free" rental.  It was quite plain, considering there are much better options out there to waste your time on.

A friend of mine who's really into adventure games said the Runaway games are pretty good. She's always bugging me to get them.

foxhack.jpg

#5323 HBX  

Posted Today, 04:58 AM

I just started Venetica. It's alright so far, but the optimization is not very good. Did you try out the console version? Console versions of some of these European RPGs tend to be very poorly optimized. The difference between RIsen on PC and the Xbox 360 version is massive, and reviews indicate this to be true with Venetica as well.

#5324 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16318 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 10:28 AM

Interesting bundle.

I only own Runaway series on Steam - bought them a bit ago from BundleStars.

I have Venetica PC from Retail, but not on Steam though.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#5325 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   9308 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

WTF is Labour Day and why is IG's Store having a sale for it?
Fuck you Kadala.

#5326 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16318 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 10:42 AM

WTF is Labour Day and why is IG's Store having a sale for it?

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia....al_Workers'_Day

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.