* * * * * 7 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#6271 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   12133 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

New weekend Simulator mini bundle that's kind of bleh, especially if you got in on that 99 cent deal for Car Sim 2014 during the Steam sale.

Also the Divergent Kingdoms Bundle in on Happy Hour.

2969.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#6272 Too Damn High   Seasonal FAKECAG CAGiversary!   504 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Too Damn High

Posted Yesterday, 05:58 PM

Also the Divergent Kingdoms Bundle in on Happy Hour.

Is anyone here hosting this one?

#6273 joeyatog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:45 PM

I also am looking for a Divergent Kingdoms happy hour.

Posted Image

#6274 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   12133 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 PM

If nobody steps forward check here: https://steamcommuni...uys/discussions

It's a little more of a pain because you have to post in the thread and add the person and actually be around to instant message them to make the transaction but I've had good luck there recently.

I think it's just better to look elsewhere since those wo...,err, Italians at Indie Gala hosed Blade and CheapLikeaFoxyPie has long since retired.

2969.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#6275 joeyatog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:04 PM

If nobody steps forward check here: https://steamcommuni...uys/discussions

It's a little more of a pain because you have to post in the thread and add the person and actually be around to instant message them to make the transaction but I've had good luck there recently.

I think it's just better to look elsewhere since those wo...,err, Italians at Indie Gala hosed Blade and CheapLikeaFoxyPie has long since retired.

Thanks for the heads up! I got one in under 5 minutes over there!

Posted Image

#6276 travathian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1756 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

I think I still have IG Mondays for you from the past two/three weeks, if you are interested. They're semi-reserved for you, but I also order more than what's necessary to give a fair chance to latecomers (read: gilbies) at the original price.

As for the non-Monday bundles, yeah most of them are like 85 cents during HH, or 95 cents if you adjust for the initial purchase and divide by 21 so all of us pay the same amount. I just pick an arbitrary number in between; the few cents difference doesn't matter to me as much as helping someone else out does. What am I going to do, buy 40 bundles and undercut Detruire by three cents and use that profit to get a McDouble? I mean some of these bundles don't deserve $1, let alone $4 per person. It's not a competition to me.

And those damned IG points are completely useless.

Shoot me a PM, I will probably take any old bundles you still have.