* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#8311 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2921 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:24 PM

IDK, WYSIWYG RN IYKWIM. PM NZ BH? "RE: MMIV HH GB SVP"

Who has the decoder ring?

B E S U R E T O D R I N K Y O U R O V A L T I N E

#8312 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:25 PM

D R I N K M O R E O V A L T I N E

3 people will probably get that

#8313 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14409 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:29 PM

Their names are Syntax Error, indef, and hal.

:oldman:  :oldman:  :oldman:

#8314 Reds303  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Isn't that movie on like every Christmas tho?

#8315 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

71492571.jpg

#8316 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5407 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:23 AM

Since I've seen a few people asking these sort of questions again, here's a short FAQ:

Q: Is anyone hosting a group buy of <some IG bundle>?

A: Yes.

Q: Who is hosting a group buy for <some IG bundle>?
A: This guy.

Q: Will <some IG bundle> have a Happy Hour?

Q: How much will <some IG bundle> cost as part of a group buy?

A: Probably in the region of $0.90-$1.40.

Is anyone doing happy hours for the Friday Special?

anyone do a   buy on this

#8317 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1994 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:07 PM

Since I've seen a few people asking these sort of questions again, here's a short FAQ:

Q: Is anyone hosting a group buy of <some IG bundle>?

Q: Who is hosting a group buy for <some IG bundle>?
A: This guy.

Q: Will <some IG bundle> have a Happy Hour?

Q: How much will <some IG bundle> cost as part of a group buy?

A: Probably in the region of $0.90-$1.40.

Do we usually contact That Guy via PM if we want to get in on a group buy?

#8318 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20839 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

Do we usually contact That Guy via PM if we want to get in on a group buy?

Yeah, I PM him every bundle I want and ask him to put me down.  Do it before it hits HH if you can so he knows how many to buy.  He's yet to fail me.  He's a swell guy.  

#8319 Reds303  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

So even though its probably been bundled before, I don't own Nail'd, the free game IG is giving away with $1 spent. Anyone got any recommendations on what I should spend my $1 on?

#8320 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4499 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

So even though its probably been bundled before, I don't own Nail'd, the free game IG is giving away with $1 spent. Anyone got any recommendations on what I should spend my $1 on?

I play Nail'd every night....with <Insert CAGs mom here>!.....AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?

#8321 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20839 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:16 PM

Do you have Call of Juarez?

I know you are a fan of FPS, so here are some on sale (but I think all previously bundled):

Manhunter

Bedlam

Other games to consider:

Anoxemia

Super Toy Cars

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (If you don't own the original and like shitty games)

You could also fakeybro The Bunker if that's your thing.

Also, Dead Sea is a survival game, but you might be burnt out on those.

#8322 Reds303  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, I picked up Manhunter and Anoxemia. I also got the bonus game Horizon Shift which I'll probably never play, so first person to quote this gets it for free.

#8323 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, I picked up Manhunter and Anoxemia. I also got the bonus game Horizon Shift which I'll probably never play, so first person to quote this gets it for free.

hit me reds

#8324 Reds303  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

hit me reds

PM sent

#8325 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14409 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:33 PM

hit me reds

That's pretty much exactly what your mom said to me last night, minus the s.

Artifex Mundi 2 is on HH now. DeLucius can get a HH anytime. Can't believe it's going to be live for another two weeks...

#8326 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:01 AM

Expected a rcsample reply from this the moment I read it. I was not disappointed, which is so disappointing.

#8327 poxi   something went wrong CAGiversary!   936 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:09 AM

Indie Gala Monday Motivation Bundle #4 is on Tremor.

#8328 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20839 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

New Anuman InteracTive bundle. A few games I want so I'll be adding it to my buy list with Detruire.

#8329 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4499 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

Expected a rcsample reply from this the moment I read it. I was not disappointed, which is so disappointing.

Expected a Nakurami reply to my reply from this the moment I read it.  I was disappointed that he/she/it was not disappointed, which was so not disappointing it made me happy.

#8330 vlt1p  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

New Anuman InteracTive bundle. A few games I want so I'll be adding it to my buy list with Detruire.

What do you want? Everything looks terrible(Not trying to bundle shame, this is a safe space).

Pay $1 or more to get 3 Steam games

Prehistorik (STEAM) 
 Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague (STEAM) 
 The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses (STEAM) 

...or pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 Steam Games

ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS (STEAM) 
 Black Moon Chronicles (STEAM) 
 Terror Lab (STEAM) 
 SHOWTIME 2073 (STEAM) 
 Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (STEAM) 
 Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage (STEAM) 
 Moto Racer Collection (STEAM) 
 Titan (STEAM) 
 Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (STEAM) 

#8331 spoderman  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

What do you want?

Black Moon Chronicles and Terror Lab are the only ones I'm missing. I can wait to get those on tremor though, not worth buying the bundle for.

#8332 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14409 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

Indie Gala Monday Motivation Bundle #4 is on Tremor.

See, MM4 is worth the $1.10 for a group buy. All games I didn't have, and most of them dropped cards. Even if all the games are priced at 199 coins, getting all 10 ends up being more than buying them on HH.

This Anuman has Tremor fodder, though. Two new games with the rest being repeats.

#8333 poxi   something went wrong CAGiversary!   936 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:59 PM

See, MM4 is worth the $1.10 for a group buy. All games I didn't have, and most of them dropped cards. Even if all the games are priced at 199 coins, getting all 10 ends up being more than buying them on HH.

This Anuman has Tremor fodder, though. Two new games with the rest being repeats.

I mildly wanted only two games from that bundle, so I picked them from there. I'm done with +1 lifestyle, that's why I think paying ~300TC was a better deal for me than spending $1.10 real money. 

I often see complaints here about the time when the new stuff is added on Tremor. I tried to be helpful. My goal was not to convince you that buying cheap full bundle of trash isn't worth it for the +1's, because it actually is.

#8334 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20839 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:08 PM

Well, I haven't been buying every IG in the last year so I've missed out on a ton of the Anuman stuff.  I mainly want Terror Lab, Showtime 2073, and Alpages.  I usually like using tremor coins to cherry pick games, but they were getting so unpredictable with their game adds lately that I've just been paying the $1ish to get the full bundle and save me the hassle.  That said I have a crap load of tremor coins so I might have to force myself to go back to that method if I ever want to use them.

Also, free copy of The Last Hope and Dead But Alive to the first regular who quotes this. 

#8335 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9215 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Well, I haven't been buying every IG in the last year so I've missed out on a ton of the Anuman stuff.  I mainly want Terror Lab, Showtime 2073, and Alpages.  I usually like using tremor coins to cherry pick games, but they were getting so unpredictable with their game adds lately that I've just been paying the $1ish to get the full bundle and save me the hassle.  That said I have a crap load of tremor coins so I might have to force myself to go back to that method if I ever want to use them.

Also, free copy of The Last Hope and Dead But Alive to the first regular who quotes this. 

I do want The Last Hope if you don't mind. 

#8336 HBX   Let That Boy Cook CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:12 PM

Dead But Alive please. Thanks. 

#8337 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4853 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:58 AM

I do want The Last Hope if you don't mind.

Dead But Alive please. Thanks.

5d3ENYQ.gif

I guess I'll need to get this bundle.

#8338 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3007 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

gEDUvaF.png

CEjpWuE.jpg?1

wNec9E3.png

CEjpWuE.jpg?1

kjrZL9Q.png

pIbibjl.jpg?1

#8339 Motiv  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

Wow, I completely forgot about those IG Greenlight bundles! Just checked, The Girl and the Robot key was just sitting there waiting for me.

Thanks inm8num2!

#8340 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3007 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:45 PM

Wow, I completely forgot about those IG Greenlight bundles! Just checked, The Girl and the Robot key was just sitting there waiting for me.

Thanks inm8num2!

y u no subscribe to keys added discussions? :p