* * * * * 8 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

#9601 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:13 PM

Real Fighting Bundle Impressions:

I actually had an every game impressions list, but I mouse clicked that tab away on accident. I still got through them all and I don't even know why IG bothered to bundle this companie's games. Rip offs, low quality FPS and fighting games, and just basic looking not very good looking games. This is such an easy pass and is one of the worse IG bundles in a long time.

#9602 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:40 PM

Hump Day 62 Impressions:

Spoiler

The rebundles hurt the bundle, but overall looks like a decent enough bundle. The two removed games likely had some anime breasts or something. I approve this one!

#9603 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5374 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

The Monday Motivation #58 bundle is now live.

$1 for:
- Castle of Venia
- Chill Out
- THE ART - Puzzle

$2.99+ (or ~$1.20 in a group buy) for:
- Negative World
- Smart Cube
- Dangerous Lands - Magic and RPG
- Sea Of Fatness: Save Humanity Together
- NUMERIC
- Amethlion
- Puppies vs Undead
- Queen of Spades
- Magnetic Pairs

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot for this (or another) bundle. :)

#9604 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:00 AM

The Dharker Studio 3 Bundle just went LIVE with 6 anime Steam games/visual novels (5 with trading cards)!

$7.99 or more to get these Steam titles:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall good bundle though it is higher priced. I hope these visual novels are good and all haven't been bundled before I believe. Nitro approves!

#9605 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2018 - 04:55 AM

I have no experience with Dharker or their games, personally, but recently I've been hearing some about them from another forum I visit, and it sounds like the games and dev are both kind of garbage. Take that with a grain of salt, the sample size I'm hearing this from is somewhat small, but from what I've been hearing, there's a fair bit of false advertising involved, and the dev has been either ignoring or deleting criticism. It's been enough to make me wary of them, anyway.

#9606 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:45 PM

Also their new games have a lot of DLC. I don't mind these games in bundles, but will rarely buy them. Most of the games just look OK at best.

#9607 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4680 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:50 PM

I have no experience with Dharker or their games, personally, but recently I've been hearing some about them from another forum I visit, and it sounds like the games and dev are both kind of garbage. Take that with a grain of salt, the sample size I'm hearing this from is somewhat small, but from what I've been hearing, there's a fair bit of false advertising involved, and the dev has been either ignoring or deleting criticism. It's been enough to make me wary of them, anyway.

They've already done two Indiegala bundles and I've had no issues with the games.  They're doing just fine in my backlog.

#9608 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   590 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

The Dharker Studio 3 Bundlejust went LIVE with 6 anime Steam games/visual novels (5 with trading cards)!

$7.99 or more to get these Steam titles:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall good bundle though it is higher priced. I hope these visual novels are good and all haven't been bundled before I believe. Nitro approves!

Is there any gameplay in any of these, or are they all strictly VNs?

#9609 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:03 PM

Another freakin VR bundle Virtual Reality XXXI

$1 or more tier:

$3.49 or more tier:

Impressions:

Spoiler

A pretty lame VR bundle. Only decent looking game is Gumball Drift. I pass on this bundle!

#9610 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:27 PM

Forgot to post this

The Jetdogs Bundle just went LIVE with 18 Steam games (15 w/ Trading Cards)!

$1.99 or more to get these Steam games:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Really this is a quantity over quality bundle. Some of the HoGs may be aight and the casual games are passable, but frankly it's not for me. I'll pass, but some people will eat this up to fill in holes in their casual games collection.

#9611 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:40 PM

The Indie Bomber Bundle just went LIVE with 12 new-to-bundle Steam games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a pretty not so great bundle. Lots of very low grade games, and the best ones are the unknown looking ones with very little reviews. I pass on this bundle!

#9612 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:54 PM

Monday Motivation 58 Impressions:

Spoiler

Honestly a horrible bundle. Extremely low value with only the Amethlion looking like a good game.  I pass on this bundle!

#9613 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:20 PM

The Friday Special Bundle just went LIVE with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall an OK, but maybe not great bundle. Nitro barely approves!

#9614 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

The NEW IndieGala"Monday Motivation" Bundle #59 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Spoiler

Honestly it's kind of a low value bundle, but some stuff looks fun to play. I barely approve this bundle!

#9615 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

The Hump Day Bundle #63 just went LIVE with 10 variety Steam games!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall it's a decent enough bundle, with a previous wishlist game. I barely approve this bundle.

#9616 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:17 PM

The Indie Streets Bundle just went LIVE with 11 Steam games!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a mixed bag bundle. Some games look playable though, but i'll give this one a miss as many of the playable games also look a bit too simple. Nitro passes on this bundle!

#9617 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:10 AM

The QUMARON Bundle just went LIVE with 14 Steam games!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) to get these Steam games:

Impressions:

Spoiler

I'm not much into casual games other than some HoGs so I pass on this bundle!

#9618 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   1268 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:09 AM

I thought Steam banned hentai games, but I guess Indiegala is back at it with the Dark Times bundle.

#9619 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:22 PM

The Indie Tekkers Bundle just went LIVE with 11 Steam games!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Honestly quite a horrible bundle. Maybe there is a gem or two, but most of the bundle looks horrible. I pass on this bundle!

#9620 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:01 AM

The Virtual Reality XXXII Bundle just went LIVE with 9 Steam VR games!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a relatively decent looking VR bundle. Maybe not amazing games, but look clean enough, though I'm never a fan of EA games. I approve this bundle!

#9621 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #60 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a pretty good looking bundle. Lots of unique games, though some are variants of previous games. I approve this bundle!

#9622 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:06 AM

The NEW IndieGala "Mech & Blocks Bundle" consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Spoiler

Honestly I'm not super excited for this bundle as a whole. It contains a lot of alright looking games, but nothing really stood out. I barely approve this bundle!

#9623 nny   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   421 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:46 PM

Anybody check out Bountymode? Indiegala seems to be partnering with them. It's supposed to be a site where you play games and earn free stuff: https://bountymode.c...ountymode-beta/

#9624 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:57 AM

The Friday Special Bundle just went LIVE with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

Impressions:

I lost the reviews for all of these when my page refreshed. Not doing them all again but this has a good mix of 2D platformers, puzzle games, arcade games, TD, endless runner and even a game that's a cross between Metal Gear Solid VR Missions and Hotline Miami. I approve this bundle!

#9625 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:37 AM

The Halloween Haunt Bundle with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a decent looking bundle, with maybe a bit too many rebundleds. I barely approve this bundle!

#9626 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:16 PM

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #64" consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live! 

Wormster Dash
CLICKER ACHIEVEMENTS - THE IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

Jump Gunners
NOSTOI
Smogpunk
Skein + Cards
Space Rogue + Cards
Bearslayer + Cards
AntVentor

Impressions:

Spoiler

Honestly it's a pretty unique set of games. Nothing stands out a lot, but there could be a gem or two here. I approve this bundle!

#9627 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:31 PM

Someone asked for hentai...well here you go. I've actually played Neighbor Watching and Lust of the Apartment Wives. 2nd was better than the first, as the first is pretty creepy. Decent selection honestly. All VNDB entries are 18+ NSFW.

The IndieGala "U+Me Seduction Bundle" consisting of 8 Adult Anime 18+ Games is now Live! 

Pay $8.99 (first 24h only) to SAVE 92% OFF and get these 8 hot adult anime games!

- School Idol QT Cool (DRM Free)
- Busty Maid Creampie Heaven! (DRM Free)
- Nakadashi Banzai (DRM Free)
- Nakadashi Banzai 4 (DRM Free)
- Neighbor Watching (DRM Free)
- Lust of the Apartment Wives (DRM Free)
- Detective Masochist -The Case of the Femdom Torture (DRM Free)
- Detective Masochist2 -The Case of the Tortured Servant (DRM Free)

Impressions:

Spoiler

Overall a lot of nukige and worth it if you want some quick playing 18+ games. I approve this bundle!

#9628 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

#9629 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:41 AM

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #61 consisting of 9 Steam Games is live! 

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 9 Indie Steam Games!

Zen Chess: Mate in One
Cubrick
Take Care of the Paperwork

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM GAMES!

Finding Light
Unleashed
A Fine Mess
Weirdest Thing
Qybe
Vitamin Girl

#9630 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8960 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:31 AM

The IndieGala "Leisure Suit Larry Encore" Bundle consisting of 14 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 14 STEAM GAMES!

Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry 2 Looking For Love (In Several Wrong Places)
Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored
Hanse - The Hanseatic League
Epic Car Factory
Twickles
The Great Art Race
Ceville
Pizza Connection
Pizza Connection 2

Impressions: Repeat bundle with only 2 new to bundle games

Spoiler

Overall if you missed the last bundle this is a must pick up. I don't think the two new to bundle games are enough to get it again. I approve the Larry games so get it if you missed it last time.