- - - - -

GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

#1 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hey guys my birthday is in like 5 months just saying...

Bf5AzXUCUAAT-e5.jpg

#2 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

I just bought 7 pairs for each day of the week.

#3 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

I just bought 7 pairs for each day of the week.

I remembered why I'm saving you 3rd when the zombie apocalypse hits

#4 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Happy birthday, dog, now I don't have to remember.

#5 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40113 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Will not buy

#6 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

No WVGCW today; everything is terrible.

(There is Extreme DudeBro Wrestling to make up for it, though.)

#7 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

beck has an air dash ala X in MMX 2

#8 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

i1rzsvbe4Ikpi.gif

Relive the god damn magic.

#9 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Hey guys my birthday is in like 5 months just saying...

Bf5AzXUCUAAT-e5.jpg

Wow are you five years old?

But srsly dawg, you got tiny feets.

Indig can't fap to it.

#10 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

RE Revelations sold 1.1 mil. Best RE game since RE3 I'm happy

Indig can't fap to it.

good...

#11 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

No WVGCW today; everything is terrible.

(There is Extreme DudeBro Wrestling to make up for it, though.)

I would have been less sad if you'd said nothing at all.

#12 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

I would have been less sad if you'd said nothing at all.

I have no idea what you guys are even talking about... 

#13 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

holy shit does random game discussion on the internet make me angry. DmC is free on PSN so now there's all these new claims of it being 'misunderstood' and a victim of fan mentality ("people hate it because they changed his hair color").  i don't fucking understand people. i want to stand behind them while they play that game and i want them to tell me how they're having a great time, because i don't fucking believe it. that or i'll just take their controller and air cancel the entire chapter for them.

you have to be brain dead to enjoy that shit. 

#14 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:38 PM

holy shit does random game discussion on the internet make me angry. DmC is free on PSN so now there's all these new claims of it being 'misunderstood' and a victim of fan mentality ("people hate it because they changed his hair color").  i don't fucking understand people. i want to stand behind them while they play that game and i want them to tell me how they're having a great time, because i don't fucking believe it. that or i'll just take their controller and air cancel the entire chapter for them.

I deleted that shit after only playing a few minutes because it was lame and not very fun to me, but even I'm not going to say that everyone is not going to enjoy it.  Opinions man, opinions....

#15 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

i know, i know. i'm wrong to judge but DmC is just one of the few games where i feel the need to draw a line.

#16 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

Hank, Uraizen, and I had some fun with it on PC.

But it wasn't a good character action game.  The fact that it's so broken is what makes it kind of fun.

If you don't go in there expecting much, it can be okay... but I wouldn't really defend it to anyone.  It might be NT's best game ever, but that's not really saying a lot, is it? :lol:

#17 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

meh i've calmed down. game's alright.

#18 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

I defended the game quite a bit when I first beat it, but since then I've play it again (on a higher difficulty) and I still enjoy the game, but I can see it's clear flaws. Would I play it over the previous DMC games (even the bad ones)? I doubt it, but then again, I also doubt I play iDmC again. I still dig the game's aesthetics and visuals but I wish they had put more time and effort into the weapons and enemies. 

#19 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15444 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

I'm almost finished with Skylanders Giants finally. That game gets less awesome the further you go. After this I think I'll be playing Lego Marvel or Metro LL.

#20 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hank, Uraizen, and I had some fun with it on PC.

But it wasn't a good character action game.  The fact that it's so broken is what makes it kind of fun.

If you don't go in there expecting much, it can be okay... but I wouldn't really defend it to anyone.  It might be NT's best game ever, but that's not really saying a lot, is it? :lol:

It is really not NT's best game.  Sadly, I think Heavenly Sword was.  

But yes, either way, it's not saying that much.

#21 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Wat up does!  I thought DmC was pretty good. Ninja Theory's best game is Enslaved though. I beat Outlast in 3hrs on ps4, pretty good. This weekend I'll be playin Skyward Sword, finishin up Tomb Raider ps4, Dustforce, dat new Lego game and some Jazzpunk

Mega Man is old doe, Mighty Numba 9 is da new Mega Man. no more Mega Man now ;(

#22 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

It is really not NT's best game.  Sadly, I think Heavenly Sword was.  

But yes, either way, it's not saying that much.

Haha, I wanted to like HS, but it was just bad looking back at it.

Enslaved wasn't bad, but... I think the combat in DmC is kind of what NT would have done with HS2.  But at least they got Capcom to guide them a bit and made it playable.  Thank god they somehow figured out how to get that input delay their games are known for taken care of. 

#23 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

I defended the game quite a bit when I first beat it, but since then I've play it again (on a higher difficulty) and I still enjoy the game, but I can see it's clear flaws. Would I play it over the previous DMC games (even the bad ones)? I doubt it, but then again, I also doubt I play iDmC again. I still dig the game's aesthetics and visuals but I wish they had put more time and effort into the weapons and enemies.

This mirrors my feelings pretty closely.

#24 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15444 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

I don't like any of NT's games. HS was alright, I guess, but god, I hated Enslaved. Shittiest story telling ever.

#25 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

all the

small things

true care

truth brings

#26 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40113 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

Played some DmC since it's free on psn. Its a pretty underrated game. Too bad the fan boys couldnt have gotten over the hair color.

#27 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

Didn't you buy that game for $59.99 + Tax?

#28 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

No you're thinking of remember me that game that was free on psplus in two months

#29 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

No, I'm pretty sure he got DmC too cuz it's equally as great as Remember Me and Lost Planet 3.

Unless he just rented it like a casual from a Redbox or a Gamefly but I don't think he's casual like that.

#30 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

Yo dawgs I may buy Dead Space 3 on the 360 but like I need a coop partner just saying.