GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

Yeah, that helicopter flash game. Although I'm surprised if this [Flappy Bird] wasn't emulated before, since iPhone released in 2007... it's all in a catchy name (I guess). :/

Reminds me of Adam Savage, on a Tested podcast, talking about reintroducing entertainment concepts every 10 years so the main audience for this must be hand-me down smartphones in Elementary schools - the perfect brain-dead game to play under one's desk.

It sounds like you're just salty about being old.
How long is recess?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it since they were courteous enough to put it on windows phone.

It's that helicopter game where you would click the mouse to make it go up and let go to make it go down except it has an ugly bird and mario pipes.
This is pretty accurate. I don't know if they're exact sprite rips (looks like Super Mario World), but they're pretty damn close.

Yeah, that helicopter flash game. Although I'm surprised if this [Flappy Bird] wasn't emulated before, since iPhone released in 2007... it's all in a catchy name (I guess). :/

Reminds me of Adam Savage, on a Tested podcast, talking about reintroducing entertainment concepts every 10 years so the main audience for this must be hand-me down smartphones in Elementary schools - the perfect brain-dead game to play under one's desk.

How long is recess?
Actually, pretty much everyone I know (outside of GGT members) are playing Flappy Bird, so it's not something you can really attribute to just one age group. Even my mom plays it.

0 originality. Even "Bird" is piggybacking on Angry Birds.
0 artistic merit. Sprites outsourced to China.
Iub8V.gif

Won't stop the clones next week though.

What do you actually expect from the App store, though? This isn't anything new for them at all. 95% of their games are clones with stolen assets. 

Finally saw The Wolverine last night.  I enjoyed it.  For me, that was the best of the X-Men movies so far.  Not saying much, but I think it was even a little better than First Class.  Yeah the ending was a kind of a let down of sorts (at least the part where
Wolvie fought Silver Samurai
), but then the post-credits sequence of course made up for all that.  Fox/Marvel finally copying what makes Paramount/Disney Marvel so successful.  I don't have as high hopes for Sony/Marvel because I'm not liking what I see from the ASM sequel so far (Blue Jaime Foxx Electro looks like shit for example).

What do you actually expect from the App store, though? This isn't anything new for them at all. 95% of their games are clones with stolen assets.
Not the good ones.

Finally saw The Wolverine last night. I enjoyed it. For me, that was the best of the X-Men movies so far. Not saying much, but I think it was even a little better than First Class. Yeah the ending was a kind of a let down of sorts (at least the part where
Wolvie fought Silver Samurai
), but then the post-credits sequence of course made up for all that. Fox/Marvel finally copying what makes Paramount/Disney Marvel so successful. I don't have as high hopes for Sony/Marvel because I'm not liking what I see from the ASM sequel so far (Blue Jaime Foxx Electro looks like shit for example).
I had to have that shit on x2.2 speed w/ subtitles. Give all X-Men scripts back to Snake (David Hayter, X-Men 1 & 2).

Not the good ones.

I had to have that shit on x2.2 speed w/ subtitles. Give all X-Men scripts back to Snake (David Hayter, X-Men 1 & 2).
There are so few good ones it's not even worth getting bent out of shape about, though. The App Store is one of the worst way to go if you want to play something different.

While I loved X2, I think First Class and Wolverine are the best Xfilms ever. I'm out of my mind with excitement for DoFP. They're doing alright with Snake.

I can't wrap my head around young Xavier... just young everything. I want young Xavier (actor: James) to make a sequel to Wanted.

I highly recommend Trance which he [James] also stared in 2013. Best to not watch trailers before hand.

Edit:
Looked on imdb for Wanted 2 and supposedly Angelina Jolie was requested for it, but [customspoiler="Wanted (2008) spoiler"]how the fuck would that work since she killed herself [in the first movie], no?[/customspoiler]

Why would you want a sequel to Wanted? That movie was so bad.

As for how Jolie would be in it? Maybe a flashback or they'll find some other way to bring her back. It's not particularly difficult to write someone's way out of death.

I liked Wanted a lot. 

I mean the first time I saw it I hated it, but watching it again a year or so later for the second time I really liked it for some reason.

Okay maybe I won't beat Tales of the Abyss before starting Bravely Default, I really want to play BD and I guess there's quite a bit of Abyss left :/

It might have to wait until after

Wanted is probably my favorite balls-to-the-walls action movie.
Why would you want a sequel to Wanted? That movie was so bad.

As for how Jolie would be in it? Maybe a flashback or they'll find some other way to bring her back. It's not particularly difficult to write someone's way out of death.
mqdefault.jpg

I'm glad Jolie declined if it was going to be as pointless as [customspoiler="The Wolverine (2013) spoiler]Jean in The Wolverine.[/customspoiler]

I understand why you like it, then. I remember being mad that it didn't follow the comic storyline at all, but that was forever ago and I haven't seen it again since, so I may like it now.

Dope.

I'd love to stick my retro lancer in her locust cave and make a light mass bomb explode and then curb stomp her when I'm done.

rt ef u cri evryteim
Did you see that tweet about the some Smash player from Canada being all threatening with rape?

Oh no.

I have it preordered at Best Buy.
Oh. I just assumed a true fan would have bought it.

It's okay to be casual too doe.

So I'm playing Metro Last Light and man, this game has terrible voice acting. It's really tragic because the voice acting in the original game was one of those things I really liked and now the acting and accents are all off and some even seem like they're deliberately trying to be bad.
Play it in Russian.

Can't be worse than the current guy who's spiderman.

Amirite?
Garfields alright.

I like him more than Tobey.

Electro does look really really stupid.
Electro has always looked stupid.

I liked Wanted a lot.

I mean the first time I saw it I hated it, but watching it again a year or so later for the second time I really liked it for some reason.
This whole post makes sense.

bryan singer the guy behind xmen 3 is directing dofp doe joel I'm scared
Bryan Singer did the first two X-Men and First Class wat are you talking about

to play that game you need to be drunk but I think whoknows is gonna get drug lux and make him play with him? i dunno what you wacky kids do

You're mean.

You conveniently left out the fact that that game had cross platform play.

Had I known that I could play that game with other people while waiting for you to never play with me except for the first time for like an hour then I probably would have bought it.

bread's done
Back