GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

Good thing(?) you didn't get one of those clear bags.
Well, one of the sides was clear.....but that side was showing the back so BB knows whats up!

Should I get a wiiu or a vita?
Wii U, Smash and Kart later with the group of us that have one. Monster Hunter now! And all the Marios/Zelda/DK/etc etc.

Both systems have good games on them though so you can't go wrong really, I just like my Wii U more and it would be awesome to know there will be more people here in the GGT that have one for multi purposes

wii u has like more games but its pretty much all the games you're gonna get you'll maybe get like 4 more games for the vita

get a wii u and main mega man and then go play at EVO

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, one of the sides was clear.....but that side was showing the back so BB knows whats up!

Wii U, Smash and Kart later with the group of us that have one. Monster Hunter now! And all the Marios/Zelda/DK/etc etc.

Both systems have good games on them though so you can't go wrong really, I just like my Wii U more and it would be awesome to know there will be more people here in the GGT that have one for multi purposes
I just opened my shipped package of the CE. I bet we got the same bag. Interesting that they bagged the shipped ones as well. But yeah, Best Buy also has totally clear bags with pretty much just their name and logo outline in black.

When am I gonna get my ass kicked in Smash Brawl by you guys?

I still need to play Syndicate.

Yo, can anyone with WiiU knowledge help point me to a decent deal for one? I'm looking everywhere and not finding much in the way of deals around me. Is a GS refurbished Deluxe WiiU worth $229?

MoCiWe continues to be quite lame.
That's not nice

Yo, can anyone with WiiU knowledge help point me to a decent deal for one? I'm looking everywhere and not finding much in the way of deals around me. Is a GS refurbished Deluxe WiiU worth $229?
That's not a bad price, does that include Nintendo Land or is it just the system? The only deal I really saw was that Target will be offering a $25 gift card with a $299 new Deluxe in like 2 weeks. Could always check locally like Craigslist or see what's on eBay/Amazon Warehouse as well though. Not sure how much you care if it's used if your open to a refurbished one.

That's not nice

That's not a bad price, does that include Nintendo Land or is it just the system? The only deal I really saw was that Target will be offering a $25 gift card with a $299 new Deluxe in like 2 weeks. Could always check locally like Craigslist or see what's on eBay/Amazon Warehouse as well though. Not sure how much you care if it's used if your open to a refurbished one.
Nope. Just console. I already checked Craiglist and no WiiU systems. Just Xbones. I don't actually care if it's refurbished or whatever. I mainly just want to pick up a system before the new Smash Brothers comes out and since I graduate in December this will probably be the last console I buy for the next 2-3 years unless I get a really great job or I get lucky and find an amazing deal.

I still need to play Syndicate.

get da Zelda bundle, i got it

I'd rather not get something that has a digital game just in case the system breaks. I've been through 3 Wiis and I never again want to deal with losing my digitally owned games because Nintendo doesn't have proper foresight. Also, I'm looking at the most I can spend being $350, so I don't want to spend $300 and end up with just one game. Then again, maybe I should just skip buying any system for a while and come into this gen later so I can save money.

I'd rather not get something that has a digital game just in case the system breaks. I've been through 3 Wiis and I never again want to deal with losing my digitally owned games because Nintendo doesn't have proper foresight. Also, I'm looking at the most I can spend being $350, so I don't want to spend $300 and end up with just one game. Then again, maybe I should just skip buying any system for a while and come into this gen later so I can save money.
With the profiles now I have read about people getting their digital games back at least, so that's an improvement. The Zelda one is kinda hard to find now so I would recommend just getting one of the cheaper ones and then buying the games you want. Smash!

Bf7dwexCcAEYYnF.jpg

I'd love to stick my retro lancer in her locust cave and make a light mass bomb explode and then curb stomp her when I'm done.

rt ef u cri evryteim

Map? Yes. Click and close real fast for no spoilers. Like Super Metroid and Fusion.

[customspoiler=My experience.]
Beat it in less than four in game hours with 78% completion first time on easy. Took little over another hour to find the remaining items. I found ~90-95% of the items on my own and only used the map to find the general location of the remaining items. I wanted to figure out how to get to and get the items.

I really like it because you can quite easily sequence break the shit out of the game, which I think was intentionally done. Don't remember if wall jumping is all that necessary, but that comes easy to me. Bomb jumping is made quite easy in this game as well. I defeated Ridley before Kraid, got my first Super Missile pack elsewhere than intended, forgot to get the Varia Suit until before Mother Brain all on my second playthrough on normal. Shit, most items are totally unnecessary! The only things I can think of so far that I don't like, the areas don't connect that well (there are few entrances/exits to main areas and sometimes the long path is the only path) and this leads to quite a bit of backtracking for 100% completion.
[/customspoiler]
Ah that doesn't sound too bad. What platforms is Zero Mission even available on these days?

Finished Crysis 3 this morning. Overall I'd rank it before 2 but behind the original. A good chunk of the missions have open layouts so you can vary your approach. It still seems a little too.. "modern military shooter" than I feel like crysis should be.

Ah that doesn't sound too bad. What platforms is Zero Mission even available on these days?

Finished Crysis 3 this morning. Overall I'd rank it before 2 but behind the original. A good chunk of the missions have open layouts so you can vary your approach. It still seems a little too.. "modern military shooter" than I feel like crysis should be.
Zero Mission is only on gba dawg

I suppose it depends on whether or not there are any games you really want to play right now. There will probably be a price drop later this year. I seriously don't see the console staying at the price they are now. With that said, there are a couple of releases later on that you can wait for, assuming you're into MK and Super Smash Bros.

Should I get a wiiu or a vita?
Both get too much shit for having "no games" and both actually do have decent lineups depending on your taste. Vita library is deeper at this point and it's cheaper though.

I've had a Wii U since November and like it a lot. But I love Nintendo games and that's really all that's on it with a couple exceptions. Super Mario 3D World is amazing and NSMBU is fantastic as well. So if you're into platform that's a big sell, along with having the best version of Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101, Zombie U and Lego City Undercover are the other major exclusives. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are the big exclusives coming for sure this year.

Vita gets talked about a ton in these threads so I won't bother listing games for it. I will note that if you have PS+ you'll have access to some good games right away. Especially if you've been grabbing vita games in the web store for a while. Even if not there's some good stuff up like Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss. That was a big selling point for me.

If you go that route, Cowboom has had iOS condition used ones up (Grase 6 and 7) for $119.99 a lot lately.

So I'm playing Metro Last Light and man, this game has terrible voice acting. It's really tragic because the voice acting in the original game was one of those things I really liked and now the acting and accents are all off and some even seem like they're deliberately trying to be bad.

So I'm playing Metro Last Light and man, this game has terrible voice acting. It's really tragic because the voice acting in the original game was one of those things I really liked and now the acting and accents are all off and some even seem like they're deliberately trying to be bad.
your not russian! how would u know?

Both get too much shit for having "no games" and both actually do have decent lineups depending on your taste. Vita library is deeper at this point and it's cheaper though.

I've had a Wii U since November and like it a lot. But I love Nintendo games and that's really all that's on it with a couple exceptions. Super Mario 3D World is amazing and NSMBU is fantastic as well. So if you're into platform that's a big sell, along with having the best version of Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101, Zombie U and Lego City Undercover are the other major exclusives. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are the big exclusives coming for sure this year.

Vita gets talked about a ton in these threads so I won't bother listing games for it. I will note that if you have PS+ you'll have access to some good games right away. Especially if you've been grabbing vita games in the web store for a while. Even if not there's some good stuff up like Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss. That was a big selling point for me.

If you go that route, Cowboom has had iOS condition used ones up (Grase 6 and 7) for $119.99 a lot lately.
Thanks! My PS+ subscription was my main reason for a Vita since that means I pretty much have every good game on the system since I've been a member for so long.

I think I'm leaning towards the WiiU mainly because of the first party stuff because I'll likely never play anything available on the PS3 on the WiiU.

I just saw that new super bowl commercial joel. Holy shit sinister 6 doe? So hype for that spider man movie

So am I! I just hope that they end this trilogy with Superior Spidey somehow stepping in.
oh god if will smith's son plays sspiderman I am burning shit down.

Apparently oscorp is just filled with radioactive animals that turn you into shit. Is that how kraven is gonna be created? nigga feeding some lions and one bites him and then he starts hunting spider man

Apparently oscorp is just filled with radioactive animals that turn you into shit. Is that how kraven is gonna be created? nigga feeding some lions and one bites him and then he starts hunting spider man
Can't be worse than the current guy who's spiderman.

Amirite?

Also Joel, get a PS4.

I'll be interested to see how Kraven gets made. He's supposed to be in the next game. I'm betting he got created by splicing a whole bunch of animals into his genes. I'm kind of curiouser of whether or not the next game will be good since it is coming out for like $10 less than usual.

Man, the German in Metro LL is even worse than the Russian. Ugh. Could they not afford someone to actually give these people an idea of what speakers of the language actually kind of sound like?

Anyone else here play the Flappy Bird game? The one where, if someone plays it [Flappy Bird] past a day, you value them* less overall.

* Edit: Adult judging only.

I tried it since they were courteous enough to put it on windows phone.

It's that helicopter game where you would click the mouse to make it go up and let go to make it go down except it has an ugly bird and mario pipes.

bread's done
Back