GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

Well, spent a majority of my weekend helping my parents pack up for their move and I spent most of the afternoon moving stuff around in the house (since I'm living here by myself now). I also won a fishing tourney in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I managed to get the first print edition of SMTIV off of someone on GAF for $28 shipped

Life is pretty good 

I will do so by remembering the past and how you continually hurt me and rid myself of that darkness with tomorrows bright light.

#ledahallmarkcards

Remember Me.

"LOL GAIZ. MEGAMAN IS DED. WAT DU WII DU?!"

"LESS MAEK GAIME LYK MEGAMAN CALL IT... MIGHTY NO.9. IT ALMOS SOUND LYK MEGAMAN BUT NOPE LOLOLOLOL"

I read that phantom pain is only 2 hours long? and its going to be $30 really? jesus kojima what happened to you

I mean MGR was like 3 hours long and it was $60 but it was worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
I can beat the first MGS in 2 hours.

It's no big deal.

Kojima is just going back to his roots.

But not that deep, cuz nobody likes MG or MG2.

Matthew Vaughn actually directed First Class (he also did the first Kick-Ass). Why did you all think Singer did it? As Zeki pointed out, Ratner (Rush Hour director) did X3 which is the main reason it was trash.

And I don't mind that Ground Zeroes is so short. I'm getting it anyways. I just have to decide what I want it for. I'm thinking about getting it for 360 and PS3 for the exclusive missions.

Sales are still kinda mediocre but for a 3DS port I guess its not bad... I guess it all comes down to budget.

Capcom seems happy. All hail capcom overlords

Finished SOTN this morning with 200.2% completion. Can't be arsed to hunt down the extra 0.4%. After I picked up the crissaegrim it was basically easy mode. Clocked in just under 10 hours.

Finally finished Pokemon Y in a little over 35 hours. Have 303 in the Pokedex.

I liked the game well enough, but it didn't convert me into a big Pokemon fan or anything. Doubt I'll play it anymore or play future games in the series.

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw3.jpg

GUNNM Dawg will probably get banned.

I can't imagine Whoknows will let this challenge slide by either.

I'm probably going to just play more Phantom Breakers; that game is dope.

GUNNM Dawg will probably get banned.

I can't imagine Whoknows will let this challenge slide by either.

I'm probably going to just play more Phantom Breakers; that game is dope.
gunnm is probably gone, but the mod said the first offense will be a temp ban

Is that the inner circle of people Cheapy has blocked on twitter?

It's very exclusive.

bread's done
Back