GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

Lego Marvel is a lot of fun, but man, it's glitchy as fuck. It's almost as glitchy as a TellTale game.
I've only done like 4 levels but haven't seen any glitches really, is it more in the free roaming stuff? Haven't really done that yet, have it on Xbox One though so don't know if there's a difference in that as well

Damn, Trakan straight up deleted a bunch of posts. I guess I'm used to gaf where that kind of bs doesn't fly.

I've only done like 4 levels but haven't seen any glitches really, is it more in the free roaming stuff? Haven't really done that yet, have it on Xbox One though so don't know if there's a difference in that as well
I haven't had problems either. I jumped into the geometry wrong and got stuck for all of 3 seconds, but that's not a big deal.

Damn, Trakan straight up deleted a bunch of posts. I guess I'm used to gaf where that kind of bs doesn't fly.
Deleting post or AWD Threadickiness in general?

Because they have some fuckin threads over on GAF. We read a bunch last night.

I haven't had problems either. I jumped into the geometry wrong and got stuck for all of 3 seconds, but that's not a big deal.

Deleting post or AWD Threadickiness in general?

Because they have some fuckin threads over on GAF. We read a bunch last night.
I feel like general trolling has a bit less tolerance there. I also don't think posts get deleted.

I was scrolling through my Steam game library... I swear some of these games I have zero recollection purchasing. Binary Domain-- Should I play with mouse/keyboard or with a controller?

I feel like general trolling has a bit less tolerance there. I also don't think posts get deleted.

I was scrolling through my Steam game library... I swear some of these games I have zero recollection purchasing. Binary Domain-- Should I play with mouse/keyboard or with a controller?
mouse and keyboard, it is the natural way for computer gamers

I have it on PS3 and so far I've had two really bad glitches in story mode where doors wouldn't open so I could progress (one was in the Venom boss battle so I had to restart all the way from the beginning) and I've also had a few in free roam, but they aren't half as annoying. Mainly just glitches where I'll fall through the ground forever.

Where? In here? Honestly, I'm surprised he deleted so much of the AWD thread. Though, I don't know what's missing or care as much as I'm surprised that he actually took the time to do it.

I have it on PS3 and so far I've had two really bad glitches in story mode where doors wouldn't open so I could progress (one was in the Venom boss battle so I had to restart all the way from the beginning) and I've also had a few in free roam, but they aren't half as annoying. Mainly just glitches where I'll fall through the ground forever.

Where? In here? Honestly, I'm surprised he deleted so much of the AWD thread. Though, I don't know what's missing or care as much as I'm surprised that he actually took the time to do it.
you missed nothing. I wonder why they cut this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IoAqxBcCdw

Finished SOTN this morning with 200.2% completion. Can't be arsed to hunt down the extra 0.4%. After I picked up the crissaegrim it was basically easy mode. Clocked in just under 10 hours.
there's a glitch you can get over 200.6 don't get mirror of fate if you liked SOTN such a shitty game I'm forcing myself to beat it just because I paid $8 for it

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite part of that movie was the
funeral scene where they expected me to feel sad about a bunch of extras dying.

I picked up Skyward Sword for $20 at Target! Also got Last Story, Punch Out and Mario Galaxy 2 doe. ballin

I saw Darth Vader walking around Hollywood Boulevard on Friday.  He looked drunk.

/edit: oh uhhh game related.. something something SWTOR....

My favorite part of that movie was the
funeral scene where they expected me to feel sad about a bunch of extras dying.
Yeah that was supposed to be a scene where you got sad but you barely meet the bitch for like 2 seconds before she got killed

oh werd? I don't remember her ok I'm gonna rewatch it and cry now them feels :(

It's not about your relationship with her, it's about Thor's.

Gosh.

Most mediums rely on the audiences ability to show sympathy sorry that you're a robot dawg.

mouse and keyboard, it is the natural way for computer gamers
Normally I'd agree, but Third Person Shooters sometimes feel a bit awkward with KB/M.

In the AWD thread. I can only imagine what kind of trolling gunnm was up to.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/page-10#entry11513453

there's a glitch you can get over 200.6 don't get mirror of fate if you liked SOTN such a shitty game I'm forcing myself to beat it just because I paid $8 for it
Yeah, I read about that. I feel like I've got my money's worth with it so far. Can't be arsed to track down the 2 rooms I'm missing. I wrote of Mirror of Fate after the demo. Maybe worth $5, but doubtful. I am interested in picking up Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia now though.

Anyways, I want to play Castlevania HD soon.

Maybe not today but tomorrow.

Maybe today doe.
I kept farming for that fuma gear. Nothing will drop but yeah lets play

I wrote of Mirror of Fate after the demo. Maybe worth $5, but doubtful. I am interested in picking up Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia now though.
DoS was great didn't like OoE. PoR is also meh

I thought MoF was alright, idk.
Same, I have it on 3DS and 360 :O

I picked up Skyward Sword for $20 at Target! Also got Last Story, Punch Out and Mario Galaxy 2 doe. ballin
Nice! Those are all good games, have fun with that!

Normally I'd agree, but Third Person Shooters sometimes feel a bit awkward with KB/M.
Yeah, I'd say use a controller for BD

GUNNM Dawg Banned.

Sleep Well Good Soldier.
Poor Robot :( He will be missed

nah, he temp banned me once for arguing with some guy in the deals thread.
So you think he's just going to ban you for asking him a question?

Wow, so much faith in the mods abilities to keep their cool.

Why not just make a thread that talks shit about them while you're at it? Like in some Top Secret forum. A thread specifically made to make fun of other people on CAG.

Why not something like that, huh?

bread's done
Back