Let's all price match on Amazon but these are all $9.99 at BB:

JL Flashpoint Paradox

JL Doom

Allstar Superman

Batman Year 1

Batman Dark Knight Returns

Superman Unbound

JL War is still on sale for $14.99 too

Not to rain on the parade, but most of these were $3.99 a few weeks ago at Best Buy.  Picked up DKR 1, 2 and Superman: Unbound for $12.

DANG IT!  $9.99 was my 'buy' price for The Dark Knight Returns, but I missed it.  I submitted the lower price to Amazon, but I'm guessing they won't match it because it's now sold out at BBY...

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to two Bestbuys earlier and the only blu-ray anything I could fine for JL, Batman, Superman was for JL: War and that just came out. I looked around the stores as well to see if they stuck them in an odd location.

Could probably bring it up on phone and try and pm at target or Walmart, not all employees look closely at target you may even get the Steelbook!

Hmm, tempted to buy Doom.  It was on HBO recently of all things and wasn't half bad.  Love me some Kevin Conroy.

So even though it says TDKR  is sold out online, and not available in store, if my store did have a copy, could I price match  it? I

So even though it says TDKR is sold out online, and not available in store, if my store did have a copy, could I price match it? I
If your store has a copy, it should be at the price online. You could call your store and see if they have SKU # 1725175 and what their price on it happens to be before heading out there.

Check your stores.  One of mine had a small cardboard endcap display with them on.  Picked up DKR and may pick up Flashpoint later.

TO THOSE OF YOU BUYING JL DOOM NOTICE

Digital Copy Notice: The digital copy code included with this product will expire on February 28, 2014. This is the last date that the digital code can be used to obtain a digital download.

I only saw this for Doom did not check the others. On that note anyone who doesn't use those codes I will gladly take them (To use not to sell)!

Got Target to pricematch JL: War for 14.99 today and was able to get the steelbook edition. :whistle2:$

Went looking for the other ones at BestBuy and the store had nadda on everything even War which just came out last week.  Guess I'm going to have to order the remainder online, now I just need some 5 dollar filler so I can get free ship.

Let's all price match on Amazon but these are all $9.99 at BB:

JL Flashpoint Paradox

JL Doom

Allstar Superman

Batman Year 1

Batman Dark Knight Returns

Superman Unbound

JL War is still on sale for $14.99 too
Do these all come with digital copies? Or some expired or don't have at all?

Just got Year One, Dark Knight, and Doom in-store. Ordered Flashpoint Paradox on the website, glad I did since it was out in the store.

I picked up pretty much every movie that's on sale (except for Green Lantern and All-Star Superman). Only DKR and JL:War have slipcovers (and DVD and digital copies), the rest are just regular blu-rays. I may return some if I can't find the slipcover versions for some of these.

Do these all come with digital copies? Or some expired or don't have at all?
I think if they have a slipcover, then they'll have digital copies. Of course, you're not going to know unless you go in-store.

i gotta say after watching dark knight returns it is by far the most violent dc film that i have ever seen lmao. awsome film though ! if only hammel and conroy did the voices, sigh i can dream though

i gotta say after watching dark knight returns it is by far the most violent dc film that i have ever seen lmao. awsome film though ! if only hammel and conroy did the voices, sigh i can dream though
Peter Weller was an amazing old Batman. He was perfect. I hated the guy from Lost as The Joker though.

Flashpoint is really good. They took a mediocre comic and fine tuned it into something wonderful. I'm serious too, it's easily my favorite DCAU film so far.

Check your stores. One of mine had a small cardboard endcap display with them on. Picked up DKR and may pick up Flashpoint later.
same as mine. Unfortunately I already ordered Flash, and the two Superman ones online, but the DKR was in store, which is all that matters.

I'd be willing to sell the UV codes if anyone is interested but atm I only have the DKR code. The other ones should be here soon.

Received copies of JL: Doom and Batman: Year One and they're the single-disc versions, even though the product pages say otherwise.

Keep that in mind if you're expecting the multi-disc versions.

bread's done
Back