* * * * - 16 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

#3841 AriesDog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   748 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

AriesDog

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:27 AM

The Disney Cruises announced they're doing a Disney Infinity room where kids can play with ALL the figures and take home some unlocked exclusive content.

From their official blog:

Disney Infinity Toy Box

Also in the Oceaneer Club, a high-tech interactive space based on the Disney Infinity video game offers more fun for kids.

In the Disney Infinity Toy Box area, children can experience a whole new way of playing together with exciting virtual experiences and immersive activities. Customized, on-screen adventures will bring to life characters and stories from across The Walt Disney Company.

The complete set of Disney Infinity character figures will be on display for creative inspiration and available for gameplay. Kids visiting this special room – found only on the Disney Dream – will be able to unlock exclusiveDisney Cruise Line content that they can continue to enjoy when playing Disney Infinity at home.

Special activities will bring the virtual gameplay experience to life in the real world. For example, a life-sized Disney Infinity Base sets the stage where children take the place of character figures for a group gaming experience unlike any other. Lighting up in response to gameplay on a large screen, this interactive floor will allow kids to be immersed in the Toy Box.

#3842 langdon_alger   Phlebitis! CAGiversary!   1084 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

langdon_alger

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

So, a Disney Cruise ship for the Toy Box.

#3843 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! Super Moderators   4157 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

$2.99 Agent P

http://www.microsoft...ending&filters=

http://www.amazon.co..._rhf_gw_p_img_1

#3844 LLeopardGGecko   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   675 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

LLeopardGGecko

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for this. I chatted with Mircosoft Store and they gave me a price adjustment from a few days ago when I ordered Phineas and Agent P for $3.99 each.

#3845 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12502 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

I believe all power discs are on sale for 2.99 @ BB in store (they didn't have all the different types).

#3846 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

I believe all power discs are on sale for 2.99 @ BB in store (they didn't have all the different types).

After getting spoiled with TRU $0.25 power disc sale last week, i dont think ill ever buy power discs again unless its <$1.00.

#3847 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1834 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:46 AM

$2.99 Agent P

http://www.microsoft...ending&filters=

http://www.amazon.co..._rhf_gw_p_img_1

Phineas also $2.99 but out of stock. GOD DAMN THEM! GOD DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL! Tried to but it at a dollar more, but couldn't because I can't remember my account or password.

#3848 Tvols1480   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

Thanks for this. I chatted with Mircosoft Store and they gave me a price adjustment from a few days ago when I ordered Phineas and Agent P for $3.99 each.

Did you have to call or was it via email? I'd like to price adjust, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of calling a cs line for $2.

#3849 Violent_Virtuoso  

Violent_Virtuoso

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:10 AM

Ended up ordering the Lone Ranger play-set and the Falcon costume change power disc pack since they are 15.99 and 2.39 w/ GCU respectively right now on BB's website. Not really going to find better prices than those.

Had to pre-order the Lego Dimensions Ninjago level pack with it though, so I could get free shipping, but I'll probably end up cancelling that since I have never heard of Ninjago before, lol.

Anyways, only 6 more figures to go until I complete my Disney Infinity figure collection! :D

#3850 LLeopardGGecko   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   675 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

LLeopardGGecko

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:11 AM

Did you have to call or was it via email? I'd like to price adjust, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of calling a cs line for $2.

I used their website Live Chat option. Took a couple minutes.

#3851 Obi-Wan Jabroni   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Obi-Wan Jabroni

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

Spider-Man Playset at Target.com is 14.99, even though all the other playsets are 17.49.

#3852 BlanketFort  

BlanketFort

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

Spider-Man Playset at Target.com is 14.99, even though all the other playsets are 17.49.

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately all the store around me are out of stock so I'll have to PM somewhere else (but no Red Card :-( )

#3853 mchittumjr  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

4/29-5/17 GameStop has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Pre-Owned Disney Infinity Figures.

Although it looks like they're selling the used figures for more then the new ones.

#3854 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1834 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

4/29-5/17 GameStop has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Pre-Owned Disney Infinity Figures.

Although it looks like they're selling the used figures for more then the new ones.

Typical, very typical.

#3855 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12502 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

Does it work on amiibos too? (I don't see it on the website)

#3856 mchittumjr  

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

Does it work on amiibos too? (I don't see it on the website)

Yes

http://www.gamestop....figures?recfl=0

#3857 InsaneGame   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

InsaneGame

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

So I have some power up rewards points to get 5 dollars off a purchase at Gamestop. And it's buy one get one free on power disc packs for 2.0. If I used the coupon for the five dollars off would I get the b1g1 deal?

#3858 Violent_Virtuoso  

Violent_Virtuoso

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

So I have some power up rewards points to get 5 dollars off a purchase at Gamestop. And it's buy one get one free on power disc packs for 2.0. If I used the coupon for the five dollars off would I get the b1g1 deal?

Yeah, as long as you're not using two coupons in the same transaction, you should be fine.

#3859 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a 3.0 leak.

0PSh8eq.jpg

FU7kFbw.png
Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

#3860 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5532 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

Fuck. Yes. I will buy all the Star Warz...

#3861 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1768 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

Huh. Is Rebels doing worse than Clone Wars in the ratings/whatever? I don't mind either way, but it seems odd to make the starter based on a show that isn't airing when another one is actively being broadcast.

Or I wonder if it is more along the lines of "Gotta Have A Skywalker".

#3862 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

Huh. Is Rebels doing worse than Clone Wars in the ratings/whatever? I don't mind either way, but it seems odd to make the starter based on a show that isn't airing when another one is actively being broadcast.

Or I wonder if it is more along the lines of "Gotta Have A Skywalker".

I would imagine one of the playsets will be Rebels-themed.

FU7kFbw.png
Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

#3863 langdon_alger   Phlebitis! CAGiversary!   1084 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

langdon_alger

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:52 PM

So we went from 3 figs and three levels/playsets in the 1.0 starter pack, to 3 figs and 1 playset in the 2.0 starter pack, to 2 figs and I'm assuming one playlet in the 3.0....

I freakin dare you Disney to try and sell me an Ep. 1, 2, or 3 playset.

#3864 GreenArmadillo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   81 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

GreenArmadillo

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:52 PM

I guess I'm still in wait-and-see if they're going to have a Marvel starter or not.  I like Star Wars, I guess, but not $80 for a Clone Wars starter much.  You always pay more for getting new games when they come out, but with all of the figures that are attached to these toys to life franchises the savings, or lack thereof really add up.  If the best they're offering for Marvel looks like the Disney Original 2.0 pack (two figures and one or two toy box games) I can't justify that level of investment.

On the plus side, if the Germans are right and it is launching in August at least that improves the odds of significant discounts at Christmas. 

#3865 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2768 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

I agree. If they are going to charge the same amount for even one less figure and only one playsets they've got a lot of catching up to do with the Lego dimensions game. I love the clone wars series but I'm confused why no Episode VII or Rebels.

:beer:

#3866 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1834 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:05 PM

I guess I'm still in wait-and-see if they're going to have a Marvel starter or not.  I like Star Wars, I guess, but not $80 for a Clone Wars starter much.  You always pay more for getting new games when they come out, but with all of the figures that are attached to these toys to life franchises the savings, or lack thereof really add up.  If the best they're offering for Marvel looks like the Disney Original 2.0 pack (two figures and one or two toy box games) I can't justify that level of investment.

On the plus side, if the Germans are right and it is launching in August at least that improves the odds of significant discounts at Christmas. 

If it's coming out in August, it'll be even more rushed than the last one. Disappointing that they aren't doing Episode 7, unless this is a fake, which it might very well be.

#3867 Violent_Virtuoso  

Violent_Virtuoso

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:38 PM

0PSh8eq.jpg

Man, between this leak, the lineup of the Disney Originals leak and the Inside Out play-set leak, I feel pretty bad for JV and the marketing team at Disney. While I appreciate leaks of future games and what they will contain, I'm sure they were very excited to announce them and had some pretty cool ideas to do so. Not that big of a deal though.

Anyways, I agree with other CAG's here. Going from three play-sets to one is one thing, but now they are only including two figures with the starter pack? That's pretty lame unless the day-one price goes down a bit. I got 2.0 on release day because I love Marvel but I'll probably wait until the price goes down significantly for Star Wars and all of their figures. It's cool that it's coming out in August though, if that's the case then I should definitely be able pick it up at a cheap price before the end of the year.

Funny part about all of these leaks though is the one I am waiting for is the Marvel figures and potential figures and play-set(s). Love the Disney figures and play-sets and I'm sure the Star Wars figures and play-sets will be pretty cool, but the main reason I play this game is for the Marvel figures and play-sets. Hope they come through!

#3868 LibertyGeis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

LibertyGeis

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

Got my unusually light package from Microsoft after three weeks of waiting. Packing list said there was a Phineas and an Agent P inside. What did they actually ship?

Nothing. Inflated packing cushions and a piece of paper.

What pisses me off is that the refund (assuming, of course, that this even makes it that far, which is anyone's guess) won't begin to cover the amount of time and headache it'll take hashing this out with customer service.

Last time I order from these goddamn incompetents.

#3869 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

I love Star Wars, but this feels like a miss. You have Episode VII coming out which is bringing back classic Star Wars characters but you go with an era that many people werent that high on.

Granted I did enjoy Clone Wars but just seems odd since as soon as Disney bought Star Wars they ended Clone Wars and didnt run any new episodes.

Make a Starter pack with Chewie, Han and  R2D2 and it would fly off the shelves.

Deader2818.png

#3870 GreenArmadillo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   81 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

GreenArmadillo

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:20 PM

If it's coming out in August, it'll be even more rushed than the last one. Disappointing that they aren't doing Episode 7, unless this is a fake, which it might very well be.

If 3.0 is coming in August, that means 3.0 is coming months before Episode 7 releases.  I think a second wave with episode 7 is more likely than it arriving with the box launch.  This could also explain why they went with Clone Wars for the starter - I doubt they'd do variants of the classic trilogy characters within 3.0 since they're all in episode 7, and that would mean they could not do classic trilogy for the starter. 

FWIW, the German retailer had it up for 70 Euro's.  That said, the problem is not whether the starter box costs $60 or $80.  The problem is that - if 2.0 is the example - either number is a lot to ask for 4-6 hours of gameplay in a playset that comes with fewer than half of its associated characters, with the rest reserved for $15 DLC.  Plus blind packed power discs and toy box only figures who cost the same amount even though they don't have access to any professionally created content.  And everything will be 50% off in six months (which in this case is hundreds of dollars, rather than $20-40 off that you might get on a $60 game).

I've had a good time with 2.0 and I want to be excited about this thing, but it just seems like you have to not like money to jump on at launch. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disney Infinity, Disney, Infinity, Disney Infinity Deals, Figures