Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably posting this too late for most of you, but I just picked up the Frozen Blu Ray packaged with the Anna Infinity figure for about $17 at Walmart.  

The package is currently $22 in store (which is still a great deal if you are buying the movie anyway).  If you enter the codes from 3 packages of specially marked Disney fruit snacks at the Kellog's website you can get a $5 coupon for any Disney Blu Ray.  https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/disney-fruit-snacks-5-dollars-off-blu-ray-coupon-offer.html

Total after coupon is $17.  

I'm probably posting this too late for most of you, but I just picked up the Frozen Blu Ray packaged with the Anna Infinity figure for about $17 at Walmart.

The package is currently $22 in store (which is still a great deal if you are buying the movie anyway). If you enter the codes from 3 packages of specially marked Disney fruit snacks at the Kellog's website you can get a $5 coupon for any Disney Blu Ray. https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/disney-fruit-snacks-5-dollars-off-blu-ray-coupon-offer.html

Total after coupon is $17.
Good luck to others finding the Gift set with the figure (Elsa or Anna). I went by this morning looking for it first thing and the stock employee said people jumped on it right away, and it wasn't just some scalper - it was individual people. It's been sold out online like forever. I wanted it for my son since his grandmother wanted to get it for his birthday and he loves Infinity, but I'm not going to various Walmarts (which I hate anyways) looking for a figure he won't use anyways. I have enough of a time trying to get him to play with Phineas and Perry which he just got for his birthday, he refuses to try out the girl figures at all. He is five and definitely in the "all girls except Mommy and grandma have cooties" phase. Yeah, I know the movie is about two girls - but I think he will still like it.

Are you sure this deal is still going on? I remember this was a promo around the time Jungle Book came out and it was such as hassle with TRU employees refusing to honor it or know how to override it
Yep, just go to CS, they will override it. I guess it could be YMMV, but they've always done it for me.

I had to explain to the TRU clerk how their own deal worked on the Bluray but she adjusted it just fine.

On topic though they didn't have any Elsa just the Anna figures.  So I bought an Anna and a Rapunzel (to be returned later)

A full row of the Elsa and Anna combo pack and a full row of the villains pack here at the Toys R Us in Fremont, CA.

A full row of the Elsa and Anna combo pack and a full row of the villains pack here at the Toys R Us in Fremont, CA.
Nice! Hopefully bestbuy gets some of the villains pack soon. They really messed up on production. Took them awhile to get these back in stores. Glad i didnt purchase any of the singles yet. Waiting for b2g1 deal to come back.

Anyone know of any deals this upcoming Sunday? Series 3 will be out Tuesday and I'm expecting (Read: Hoping) Toys R Us or someone else will be running a "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" or similar offer on Power Discs so I can dive into Series 3 trading.

Did the Merlin Disc ever come out?  That's the only one I'm missing.  Also, will there be complete sets for sale like Target did for series 2?

Merlin disc was recently revealed for release on April 13th, if I remember properly.
From what I can tell that is confirmed here:

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2014/03/26/disney-infinity-toys-r-us-9-power-disc-release-date-information/

Series 9 (C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser) - UPC Code - 712725023973 - Release Date 4-6-14

Series 10 (Merlin’s Summon) - UPC Code - 712725024147 - Release Date 4-13-14

If someone gets a chance you might add the info to the OP.

Jesus Christ, did it get unflagged as a Wiki Post again?

Someone either post to the thread or PM me if you see it do this so I can fix it.

For anyone who likes to have a complete collection... Two new Disney Infinity guides got announced that just contain exclusive posters or checklists.

http://www.infinityinquirer.com/2014/03/29/new-disney-infinity-game-guides-announced/
:wall: UGH!!! I just bought the last "updated" one from BB last week, making that my THIRD guide for this game!!! I'm just gonna give up since it seems these "new" ones don't have any actual additional content except these checklists. Hopefully someone on the internet will scan them, sigh...

Didn't get a chance to check today. Though there is a 20% friends and family coupon for next week. Here is the link.

Edit: No sales next week that I saw.
Is this 20% off an entire purchase or just 20% off one item? I'm getting the feeling it's the former judging by the wording, but I just wanted to make sure.

So the series 3 packs come out very soon...  There is no target type collection pack this time?   Ugh, gotta wait for the bogo deals and then fill out whats left by trading.

I know I'll be at TRU on 4-6 and 4-13 though for the exclusives.

A quick change to the TRU "B1G1F" sale on Power Discs...

Judging by the website, you get one Series 1 or Series 2 pack free with a purchase of a Series 3 pack.

Best of luck on getting the discs you want for those of you going for Series 3 today.

Hmm, so unless I'm missing something this BOGO power disc deal is pretty useless because you can't do it in store and shipping kills it.

EDIT: Wait, I found a loophole, I can do store pickup on the free series 1/2 disc, which gets me free shipping on the whole order.

Hmm, so unless I'm missing something this BOGO power disc deal is pretty useless because you can't do it in store and shipping kills it.

EDIT: Wait, I found a loophole, I can do store pickup on the free series 1/2 disc, which gets me free shipping on the whole order.
I thought I'd do that power disc deal when buying a PS4 headset using the 20% off coupon online, since the price of the headset would trigger free shipping. But the coupon also knocked a dollar off the power discs and made them not B1G1, so they came out to $8 instead of $5. So aside from your loophole, you were right. The sale is asinine.

I thought I'd do that power disc deal when buying a PS4 headset using the 20% off coupon online, since the price of the headset would trigger free shipping. But the coupon also knocked a dollar off the power discs and made them not B1G1, so they came out to $8 instead of $5. So aside from your loophole, you were right. The sale is asinine.
It does work out very well with the loophole though, I bought 8 packs of power discs for $20 + tax. I just had to pick up 4 packs of series 1/2 at the store and I have 4 packs of series 3 coming in the mail. I had to do this using 4 separate orders, since they only allow 1 free pack per order. There's some video game preorder deal going right now that cancels out all the shipping in this scenario.

:br: Anna/Elsa Gift Set - $29.96 ea

Back in stock!
I wish they would have had it the week it was on sale. It was a good deal at $22, they didn't have it so I just bought the movie. But now you can get the BluRay for $20 and probably find the figure on sale.

Oh well, my son probably wouldn't play with Anna/Elsa anyways .. he avoids the girl figures. Rapunzel has never been used except to unlock her. Typical 5 year old boy. At least he and his brother liked the movie.

It does work out very well with the loophole though, I bought 8 packs of power discs for $20 + tax. I just had to pick up 4 packs of series 1/2 at the store and I have 4 packs of series 3 coming in the mail. I had to do this using 4 separate orders, since they only allow 1 free pack per order. There's some video game preorder deal going right now that cancels out all the shipping in this scenario.
I did the same. Ordered last night, picked up the 1s and 2s today, and the 3s are on their way.

I gave in and did the B1G1 seven times. I had bought all of one Series 2 pack to this point, so it worked out for me. I am going to feel silly taking seven order pickup sheets to the store, but my daughter is going to be very happy, so whatever.

I guess if I had bought three more packs online I could have gotten to the free shipping mark...

I am just getting into this (and it has me hooked). Does a checklist exist (preferrably in spreadsheet form) that I can keep track of what I have unlocked in game so far? I have the new Prima guide but would like a list I can have on my ipad to keep track of what I found.

bread's done
Back