* * * * - 15 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

#8821 HeroOfTime88  

HeroOfTime88

Posted Yesterday, 06:21 PM

I went to two Best Buy today and they didn't have any figures in the shelves except for couple of Alice, Mad Hatter and Time. It was pretty sad!

#8822 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12498 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 PM

Ugh, submitted a price adjustment to BB for those Rebels figures plus Kylo FX and the rep credited back the wrong amount despite me outlining everything.    Shorted me about $9, time for another email...

Garrus_Lannister.png

#8823 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   464 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted Yesterday, 06:34 PM

I went to two Best Buy today and they didn't have any figures in the shelves except for couple of Alice, Mad Hatter and Time. It was pretty sad!

Just left my best buy and it was the same exact thing! If my wife wasn't there i would've dropped to my knees and sobbed

#8824 Force519   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Force519

Posted Yesterday, 07:21 PM

If $2.99 and $4.99 are your magic price points hit up Toys R Us.  They had just about every figure in stock.  I just went there and they price matched both bestbuy.com and gamestop.com.  Got every figure Best Buy had for $2.99 and a couple of figures for $4.99.  Toys R Us also has a 7 day price gaurantee in case DI figures go uber cheap at their store tmrw. 

#8825 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   464 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Dammit. Today turned into hunting for Disney Infinity figures Day.

Managed to find most of what i need. Thanks to brickseek i found the Dory play set in my target. Only one in stock around me and i have a crap load of them around here. Went in line 30 mins before and they didn't have any in the shelf. Called and they are in the back. Thank yooooooou brickseek!

Now.. Just need to go crazy finding Nemo (hahahaha pun!) for a good price.

And still need the inside out playset, tinkerbell, and crystal mickey then I'm done with all the figures in 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0.

#8826 HeroOfTime88  

HeroOfTime88

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

Nemo and Obi is pretty much what i need for my collection and maybe Baloo...

#8827 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM

My BB was cleaned out of all but Alice series, and my Target was down to a ton of Yoda FX and a few Ultron. My sister checked her Target and they had a lot of SW characters. She picked up Chewie for me ^^

#8828 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

If $2.99 and $4.99 are your magic price points hit up Toys R Us. They had just about every figure in stock. I just went there and they price matched both bestbuy.com and gamestop.com. Got every figure Best Buy had for $2.99 and a couple of figures for $4.99. Toys R Us also has a 7 day price gaurantee in case DI figures go uber cheap at their store tmrw.

Getting TRU to pricematch Gamestop is very YMMV. It's not on the official list of places we can match, so it comes down to whether or not the cashier/manager care or pay attention

#8829 Force519   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Force519

Posted Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Getting TRU to pricematch Gamestop is very YMMV. It's not on the official list of places we can match, so it comes down to whether or not the cashier/manager care or pay attention

http://www.toysrus.c...goryId=11949070

There is their official policy and gamestop.com is on it.

#8830 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

http://www.toysrus.c...goryId=11949070
There is their official policy and gamestop.com is on it.

That is weird........
I'll have to show this to my managers then

#8831 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:57 AM

The TRU I went to today would not price match GameStop. So, I only bought Falcon and Venom from them as GameStop was sold out online and no store had them in my area. I went to GameStop and bought Merida and then ordered Loki, Maleficent and Iron Fist.

#8832 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1357 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:02 AM

Spent two hours traveling around Targets, and ended up with three figures: Ezra, Minnie, and Spot, plus a Finding Dory playset. Wish I didn't buy Han Solo already, as he was readily available, as were the non FX versions of Kanan Jarrus and Kylo Ren. There were TONS of FX Yodas, and a good amount of Ultrons at most every location as well. Also grabbed the three Alice figures from BB and managed to order a Baloo for pickup that I'll likely never see. Walmart has a good selection for $5 each - I got my Boba Fett there, and they had most every 3.0 figure except Nemo, Judy Hopps, and the Alice Figures (which BB is well stocked with). I will likely return for more if I can't find better deals elsewhere. Should have learned about this sooner, but at least I didn't end up completely empty-handed.

Anyone played the Dory playset? I picked it up knowing next to nothing about it.

#8833 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   4761 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:24 AM

Played some of the Dory playset today and it's probably the best playset from a production value standpoint. It breaks the 'Disney Infinity' mold that all the other playsets have kind of stuck with since 1.0. There are two components to gameplay, with a customizable 3D open world area to customize with unlocked plants, coral, fish, etc. and then a 2d sidescroller type game (kind of like Ecco the Dolphin, but not quite). Graphics actually impressed me with the intro using a similar style to Force Awakens tie fighter opening.

The best part is you can try the playset before you decide you want to keep it by just putting the box on the game platform. Overall I'd say it's worth picking up and a strong finish to Disney Infinity. The camera in the 3D sections is a tad wonky and you have to like Finding Nemo, but it's better than the Inside Out playset as a game that an adult can play without feeling like a game that's only for little kids.

#8834 ackbar7   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2631 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

I live in a smaller area and I have a feeling finding Dory and Nemo is going to be a bitch. None at Target, none at Walmart and none at Best Buy. Have to see what happens online and TRU I guess. Did pick up the Marvel Battlegrounds player from Walmart for $11.88 which I am pretty happy with. DI is getting pretty sparse around here unless you want Alice or (oddly) Tron figures.

metsfan754.png

#8835 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   464 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted Today, 02:53 AM

Got lucky and found Tink for $9 in Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs. About to order Nemo from the Disney Store online or Amazon. After that I'm DONE with figures.

Except for crystal mickey. That one may elude me.

#8836 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:56 AM

Got lucky and found Tink for $9 in Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs. About to order Nemo from the Disney Store online or Amazon. After that I'm DONE with figures.

Except for crystal mickey. That one may elude me.

Hopefully a good sale at Toys R Us happens. You going to SW Celebration next year!?!? I am so hyped!!!!

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.

My Trade List

#8837 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3198 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:01 AM

Is everyone just anticipating a TRU sale or was there some indication that TRU would follow suit with everyone else?

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#8838 ritchardf   add ritchardf on psn CAGiversary!   4053 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:04 AM

Is everyone just anticipating a TRU sale or was there some indication that TRU would follow suit with everyone else?

someone posted about a 75% off sale, but then another post said up to 75% so its a waiting game til tomorrow.

#8839 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:12 AM

I am down to only needing Captain America 2.0 for the Battlegrounds Playset.  Toys R Us had nine of them in stock and they all looked bad.  I am going to try a few GameStops tomorrow.

#8840 Vygelor   CAG Spectre CAGiversary!   516 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:18 AM

Thanks all for the heads up, managed to start my DI collection before the end of Cartwheel today. My target had mostly Vaders, Mauls, and Obi-Wans. Also managed to find a hulkbuster at BB despite being OOS everywhere around me. I hope TRU has a decent sale on the Rise Against the Empire set.

#8841 litepink   Target! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:32 AM

Got Poe and Darth Maul for 79 cents and Hulkbuster and Ultron for $1.19 with a Best Buy price match and Cartwheel combo today. Borrowing the game from my brother in law who has tons of characters too; my first foray into DI (the game at least, have other figures just because they are neat or cheap).

DPeqf.png

#8842 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   34819 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 03:46 AM

Had Nick in my hand at BBY on Wednesday and almost bought him just in case there was another sale.  Now he's delisted from the BBY site.

3ds120.gif Project X Zone  :pc: TBD  :wiiu: Tokyo Mirage   :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Pac-Man 256   :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2016: 14 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Mirror's Edge Catalyst
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#8843 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:25 AM

Had Nick in my hand at BBY on Wednesday and almost bought him just in case there was another sale.  Now he's delisted from the BBY site.

I bought the one in the display case:

http://www.bestbuy.c...1&skuId=2391018

#8844 Bri Bot   Same-Store Flipper CAGiversary!   202 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:27 AM

Well Toys R Us' sale seems a bit disappointing. 8.99 for the 3.0 figures. Meh...

#8845 HeroOfTime88  

HeroOfTime88

Posted Today, 04:42 AM

Is Nick Fury fun to play?

I think is kinda stupid that you cannot play as him in the Avengers playset

Well Toys R Us' sale seems a bit disappointing. 8.99 for the 3.0 figures. Meh...

Even Gamestop has all figures for $4.99

#8846 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   34819 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

Not that Nick and you know it.

3ds120.gif Project X Zone  :pc: TBD  :wiiu: Tokyo Mirage   :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Pac-Man 256   :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2016: 14 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Mirror's Edge Catalyst
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#8847 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:55 AM

Those are from last week. They had a 20% off all figures. So the new sale isn't live yet (if it is even true)

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.

My Trade List