Best Buy Gamers Club Offers: $20 off Last of Us, $10 off Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5, 50% off TB N11 Headset

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Nothing this time around. If you can get your hands on that KH LE, it'll definitely be worth it. Even if it goes straight to the backlog.

Holding out for $15 on The Last of Us and $10 for Kingdom Hearts.

I hope so after I get my copy LOL. I have it pre ordered at AMZ, because I'm not sure BB has it.
i won't trust bestbuy, after huge complaints they receive on their online forum from customers protesting they received the regular edition when they had preordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
i won't trust bestbuy, after huge complaints they receive on their online forum from customers protesting they received the regular edition when they had preordered.
I pre ordered once through bestbuy, it was the walking dead survival instinct. I went in 5 days late to cancel it, they didnt have it anyways.

I'm just going to pre order final fantasy 10/10-2 HD at GameStop, at least it's pictured and available for instore pick up.

Best Buy screwed me twice - once on DkS and once on Bravely Default CE. 

My logic: Amazon destroys CE/LEs when it comes to shipping. And GS has never let me down. 

I save enough money on other games that if I really want something, I'll reserve at GS.

Would love KHHD 1.5 but what's the chance of recieving the LE artbook version if shipped?
Slim. If any of your local stores have it in stock, you could swing by and check. They have the same sku, so checking is the only way to know. Most likely if BB has them at the warehouses, its very slim at this point.

Slim. If any of your local stores have it in stock, you could swing by and check. They have the same sku, so checking is the only way to know. Most likely if BB has them at the warehouses, its very slim at this point.
Ugh. Well I have to hit up Sam's Club for gas and some groceries later today and there's a Best Buy around there so I guess I can check before I head back home. You don't even get the option for in-store pick up either! lol.

Meh I'll swing by BB tomorrow I guess. My parents are meeting me for dinner so I'll be out that way anyway. They had 3 left last weekend of the LEs so we'll see tomorrow.

can someone comment on that headset who has used it? I need a late night 3DS headset.

Nvm. Just realized it's wired.

Can anybody tell me what Rayman Legends X1 is trading for? I planned on keeping it but I only paid $28. If I can get $35 or more i would trade it in and rebuy at another time.

EDIT: Noooo wrong thread.

Damn I'll have to check out best buy for these killer deals!

Question ... Do you guys get emails from Best Buy notifying you of Gamer's Club "coupon" deals like these?

I've been told by Best Buy support I'm finally opted-in to everything but I'm curious if these deals got an email blast.

Can anybody tell me what Rayman Legends X1 is trading for? I planned on keeping it but I only paid $28. If I can get $35 or more i would trade it in and rebuy at another time.

EDIT: Noooo wrong thread.

Damn I'll have to check out best buy for these killer deals!
Rayman has an MSRP of $40. Theres no way its trading in for $35 or more anywhere

Stupid question. Are these coupons tied to your account or can you use a different account? My friend has unlocked but I don't want to get him banned or whatever.

Kingdom Hearts isn't working for me either, unless they take the $10 off at the Review Your Order screen.  I guess it is in-store only with the printable coupon.

Ahahah. Waiting for the inevitable GOTY edition or "free on PS+" announcement.. or perhaps even a possible "we are remaking it for ps4" thing.. >_> I mean they didn't release a movie for any other game

:ps3:

Got a LE KH 1.5 HD Remix in the artbook at Best Buy! :D :D/. Took awhile to find but they found one for me. After both discounts it rung up to $15.99 + tax. It looks like the $10 off coupon was applied first then my 20% off GCU. I take it this was the correct way they did it?

Online, KH seems to be shipping only - no option for instore pickup at all (not even an X showing it can't be done).

For in store, is it an actual coupon or is it a barcode of the BB account # like offers in the past?  If actually coupon I'll see if I can get a friend to send it and I'll use his account number instore (already bought 3 last year). 

Online, KH seems to be shipping only - no option for instore pickup at all (not even an X showing it can't be done).

For in store, is it an actual coupon or is it a barcode of the BB account # like offers in the past? If actually coupon I'll see if I can get a friend to send it and I'll use his account number instore (already bought 3 last year).
in store is a actual coupon and if you bought the 3 copies before November 11th I believe is when the new gcu program started then you could actually buy three more the limit of three only applies from when the program first started any purchases before the program started will not count against you

Has anyone tried the N11s with the Xbox stereo chat adapter?  I have read that they are not very loud with the Wii U.

:ps3:

Got a LE KH 1.5 HD Remix in the artbook at Best Buy! :D :D/. Took awhile to find but they found one for me. After both discounts it rung up to $15.99 + tax. It looks like the $10 off coupon was applied first then my 20% off GCU. I take it this was the correct way they did it?
Yeah, that's how it is supposed to go. My store has to manually apply the GCU discount to every order even when my card is scanned, so they try to say that I can't use it with a coupon even though it works on their website. Sigh.

Bought the N11 headset yesterday. Not a bad little set o' headphones for the price.

I'm gonna gonna boot up TF2 for the first time in a while later to give 'em a whirl.

picked up copy of KH using the coupon in store.  MYBB still allows for coupon to be printed so am wondering if it is universial.

I don't know if it's the same upc barcode as when I printed earlier, but the one that is shows up now ends in 0296.  If it's the same for everyone, I can go buy another copy and use my friend's GCU.

bread's done
Back