- - - - -

GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

#481 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Shoutsouts to gamefly. Got MGStorybeatin2hours and ninja gaiden Zer0 good ratings. LOLOLOL #hype

#482 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6747 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

Shoutsouts to gamefly. Got MGStorybeatin2hours and ninja gaiden Zer0 good ratings. LOLOLOL #hype

My boy worked on Yaiba. Lemme know what you think. I'm hoping to get to it soon.

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I make art for this game! It's also fun as hell and you should try it. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#483 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

Caved and preordered Second Son on Amazon. Loving the second, and wanted the preorder bonuses. I'll play Killzone Shadow Fall after finishing up Infamous 2, then probably jump into Second Son.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#484 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

My boy worked on Yaiba. Lemme know what you think. I'm hoping to get to it soon.

I'm a huge NG fan so we'll see. I even liked razor's edge

#485 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Pretty interesting kotaku story

http://kotaku.com/vi...real-1548091760

#486 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

GUNNM DAWG ain't so good with subtlety.

Not surprising but whatever.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#487 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14455 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Pretty interesting kotaku story

http://kotaku.com/vi...real-1548091760

How did they get a .gif of me?

Posted Image

#488 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

GUNNM DAWG ain't so good with subtlety.

Not surprising but whatever.

The blacks.

#489 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Leave TMK out of this.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#490 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6747 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Whoawhoawhoa.

I make art for this game! It's also fun as hell and you should try it. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#491 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

This NG game is pretty good. It did what suda51 has tried to do in every game and I'm liking it so far

#492 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Who wants to make the new thread?

GUNNM Dawg?

Okay, then.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#493 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

This 40 hour Saint's Row achievement is kind of bullshit.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#494 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Did you guys know I bought GTAV?

You didn't cuz I haven't told you yet.

I'm getting it in today.

From SRIV to GTAV, should be a super fun transition.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#495 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6747 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

Stop trying to speed into the next thread. These things have to come naturally.

#496 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6747 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

I'm gonna make one promoting Lichdom.

#497 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

I mean, that's kind of gross, isn't it?

Like, can you not treat the GGT as some giant marketing scheme?

Who says you get to push your agenda?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#498 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14455 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

I'm gonna make one promoting Lichdom.

Only if this guy gets to be thread mascot:

zbnFM3k.gif

Posted Image

#499 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

I'M FROM BESAID ISLAND

#500 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6747 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

I'm fine with everything that just happened.

#501 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

http://www.cheapassg...f-reread-value/

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#502 CaptainJoel   Where Turnips become Demons CAGiversary!   14248 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Kinda of a veer in discussion but ok so are you going with your brothers to korea?

Still no word on what caused her death?

I won't be and my brothers won't be going to Korea. It looks like they'll get given to his mom if they go anywhere. The forensics place said they won't have anything for another 4-6 weeks. :(

#503 Mana Knight   Chrom CAGiversary!   14399 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Mana Knight

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

#weeaboo

I'm not one.

Posted Image

#504 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16835 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

So I have to put the install disc on a usb and the play disc on the 360.

Ain't no way I'm dealing with any disc spinning nonsense.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.