GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

nah set trap and then spam her feathers roach king didn't set traps and lost

I mean there are like hundreds of names out there and you choose potato salad... please win fchamp

Last edited by a moderator:
by yourself in dat twitch channel watching injustice. I'm missing marvel to study

#firstworldproblems

Anyone in the GGT play(ed) The Last Story? I'm wondering about the co-op and online exclusive stuff. Mo? You'd probably be the only one that would even consider playing with me. Haven't touched the game yet though, so...

There any MODOK reppin'? I might watch then.
surprisingly a lot of shumas and not one modok so far. The only guy who I used to see play him was moonz and flash metroid neither of which go to tournaments anymore.

Watched off and on didn't see that infinite.

fchamp just got 0-3'd chat is going fucking crazy never seen so many responses so fast

Anyone in the GGT play(ed) The Last Story? I'm wondering about the co-op and online exclusive stuff. Mo? You'd probably be the only one that would even consider playing with me. Haven't touched the game yet though, so...
Paging panzerfunhater...

EDIT: Dammit, I gotta refresh first.

But he drops a cool ring doe. There's also an item he's guarding as well.
I picked deprived, I wasn't gonna punch it with my fists :(

I also played a little Titan fall. Its fun but hard to get used to some of the keyboard controls.
Can you customize them? I know most PC games let you, the X1 version has a lot of different layouts you can choose from so they basically have a style for basically coming from any other shooter. Is it like the wallhanging stuff that's weird or?

Yep, I do also have it. Never fully beat it but I did enjoy it. I don't think any of the online exclusive stuff was super major but I never really looked into/did it so I'm not 100% on that.

Poor fullschedule uses team marlinpie better than him people find out its because he modded his stick. He went from ''I'm happy to be here guys living my dream'' to everyone shitting on him on twitter.

Panzer did, but he didn't like it very much I don't think.
Paging panzerfunhater...

EDIT: Dammit, I gotta refresh first.
I did some GGT digging and saw he had it, but then I think I also saw that he traded it in. Don't wanna force anyone to play, especially if they didn't/don't enjoy it.

Yep, I do also have it. Never fully beat it but I did enjoy it. I don't think any of the online exclusive stuff was super major but I never really looked into/did it so I'm not 100% on that.
Would you be up to playing sometime, if I even get around to it before the Nintendo online shutdown? It looks like it shouldn't take too long to beat, if that's even necessary to co-op.

Just got home, gonna rewatch that Marvel and Injustice while grubbin some mexican food cuz you know.

The Last Story's multiplayer isn't anything special. Neither is the game. The co-op stuff is just one off fights.

I missed most of Curleh except for the lame finals. Do you remember what match that Ammy was in Action?

Icebeast, we'll play tomorrow later in the day, after FGC stuff. I'll text you, kk? We'll see if Mo and Lux want to play that Wonderlust or Risk or whatever.

Poor fullschedule uses team marlinpie better than him people find out its because he modded his stick. He went from ''I'm happy to be here guys living my dream'' to everyone shitting on him on twitter.
How was this found out?

Would you be up to playing sometime, if I even get around to it before the Nintendo online shutdown? It looks like it shouldn't take too long to beat, if that's even necessary to co-op.
I think the co-op is just like multiplayer boss rush. I don't think there's very many though, however I think you carry over your guy from the single player, which means my guy is gonna suck real bad since I didn't really put a lot of time into that game.

Icebeast, we'll play tomorrow later in the day, after FGC stuff. I'll text you, kk? We'll see if Mo and Lux want to play that Wonderlust or Risk or whatever.
Maybe, depends on if my little group for Titanfall will all get on and such, I'm just real into Titanfall right now ignoring like all my other games, poor other games.

The Last Story's multiplayer isn't anything special. Neither is the game. The co-op stuff is just one off fights.
I really don't even care too much about playing online, just grabbing any exclusive items. What's a one off fight? Like what Mo described, i.e. boss rush?

I think the co-op is just like multiplayer boss rush. I don't think there's very many though, however I think you carry over your guy from the single player, which means my guy is gonna suck real bad since I didn't really put a lot of time into that game.
My guy(s) would suck too, you know, cause I haven't even played it. Okay, well, maybe I'll bring it up again later to see if anyone's interested. But you probably won't even be Titanfalled out by then.

Like Phantom Breakers?

That I messaged you about again the other day.

Just gonna go ahead and stop doing that.
Exactly! Now you understand! That game is a backlog game currently.

I really don't even care too much about playing online, just grabbing any exclusive items. What's a one off fight? Like what Mo described, i.e. boss rush?

My guy(s) would suck too, you know, cause I haven't even played it. Okay, well, maybe I'll bring it up again later to see if anyone's interested. But you probably won't even be Titanfalled out by then.
I have no idea if we'd even be able to beat anything then with how far we are haha.

yeah no idea how they found out he modded his stick not that it was a secret hes been using the same stick for over a year

The Last Story is pretty dope, I enjoyed it more than Xenoblade.

Last night was awkward and I'm meeting with my ex in two hours to finally get my damn clothes back (my friend and I went to go get dinner last night and she was our server and the whole thing was....weird)

Yeah I posted that a while back. Its $200 and won't be made if it doesn't reach 200 pre-orders. I really like the jacket but its way too expensive and I live in Texas.

Yeah, I read the article too.

I'm with you though, it's neat, but they're asking way too much. Not wild about the Ezio hoodie point on it either.

Yeah the hood is the only thing I dislike and would never use but fuck capcom and its shitty mega man merch make a fucking game already

bread's done
Back