GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

pickatoptierpoj2s.gif
I mean Sanford fuckin Kelly, right?

yo dawg some pretty ricky worn sandals doe

yeah smart decision skipped studying to watch this random ass game oh well #yolo

''stick around for tekken'' Lol nah

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm watching 300 tonight.

Whatever. Better than the boat movie with that guy with the animal fetish. 

The shit streaming on PS4 is so fuckin weird no wonder why OG gunm watches it.

There's one with three small azn girls just dancing around to thriller with cat ears and shit and another with just some family lounging around smoking weed.

I understand that there are nine possible combinations between two players playing Rock, Paper, Scissors (Rock, Scissors, Paper (Paper, Rock, Scissors (Paper, Scissors, Rock (Scissors, Rock, Paper (Scissors, Paper, Rock))))), but there are only three outcomes! I mean, c’mon!!!

Whelp PS3 DS2 is ugly as shit.  It is also less forgiving than all the previous games.

I like how
the first monster you fight right outside the character creation hut can grab you and kill you in one shot.  You need to be a ranged character or have high stamina to beat him--welcome to DS2 asshole!  Also, don't fight the little dog things that run away from you because they will all suddenly gang up on your ass if you attack and hit just one of them.

I like how
the first monster you fight right outside the character creation hut can grab you and kill you in one shot. You need to be a ranged character or have high stamina to beat him--welcome to DS2 asshole! Also, don't fight the little dog things that run away from you because they will all suddenly gang up on your ass if you attack and hit just one of them.
When I saw that I went NOPE and went the other way haha

So after the rollercoaster that was WVGCW Breakdown 2/3, I'm left with a lot of good .gif material. Setting aside the pathing errors and targetting madness of Morrigan and She-Hulk vs Ema and Maya, though, there are two clear standout matches.

Defending champion Ayla

ibkLmgm5ToPkwa.gif

vs Bayonetta

ip0TyYB01LvVM.gif

for the WVGCW Championship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pCI5Uxk9FQ

Man, when the hell did Bayonetta get so powerful?

Coming out of the gate, Bayo took a solid lead. Though Ayla landed monstrous hits, she lacked follow-up. Bayonetta chained together attacks, capitalized on her offence, and reversed a lot of what History's Strongest Woman threw at her. So while Ayla had a lot of early hype moments...

ibmTYJuS0XgGzr.gif

... like dropping Bayo onto the stairs so hard they stopped existing...

iIFCHmGmQEOI5.gif

... and putting Bayonetta through the cage...

ibhMtSfgEdrKGc.gif

... and #2kuality affected both wrestlers...

ibliJVWpZdiUIr.gif

... Bayonetta proved her win against Lightning wasn't a fluke...

ibbekvLLUOTOOr.gif

... and the Lewd Witch took the first pin of the best-of-three.

The lead didn't last long, though.

ibwceAZdHQh0sk.gif

The very next thing Ayla did was force Bayonetta to tap to her finisher, the Tyranno Rack.

Ayla pressed the attack as best she could...

ib2bs7giuHoSuB.gif

... and while Bayonetta answered with heavy hits of her own...

i0PsOlLzsogQJ.gif

... Ayla ended things as only she can.

imkfuNu0z9H4e.gif

But then there was the thing that was Chie Satonaka vs Sindel vs Gruntilda vs Tina Armstrong vs Faith vs Rydia for the WVGCW Casualette Title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU77NwRXdGk

Match actually starts 15:25 in, after all the plot stuff ends.

You could literally make a .gif of any five second stretch and come up with something entertaining. It was such a clusterfuck that a proper recap is entirely impossible, so here are a few random moments.

iQrVlo8P5CDSB.gif

I do not know what happened this entire match.

iZV4G2BL9P1Km.gif

I am dead right now.

iVklJyVHDpFiQ.gif

I am dead and this match killed me.

iJX6FgrfchzgW.gif

RIP me, 1990-2014

iEJtNiUJ3ipok.gif

Also, RIP Chie and/or physics

(Not saying who won, though. Watch the damn match.)

Dang, got a MEGA MEGA Kill in Titanfall (Killtacular in Halo, 5 kills 4 seconds apart), had 34 kills, 1 flag cap and 5 returns haha

Also, R.I.P Crotch

Finished Contrast. Liked it a lot other than glitches. Had to replay the lighthouse as I ran into the bug where the light on the stage doesn't trigger the ending sequence. I got all the collectibles, but missed some luminaries.

Have played some Resogun. Not a big fan of schmups, but it's pretty fun for what it is. Missed UPS yesterday so I won't get Killzone until Monday.

god damn youtube sucks it always makes me sign on its getting really hard to thumbs down melonie mac videos at this rate

Let me know when you want to play games Indignate (I slept in again this weekend, haha) but I'm up now and ready whenever, although I might take a shower and I need to go to the grocery store at some point.

bread's done
Back