GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

I'd rather buy an xbone over a PC to play re7
K. Wouldn't waste a friend spot on you anyways. I would on stellar but he still hasn't added me back so...

35k for marvel

31k to see what the 5th character is. #fuckae

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Thanks so much for talking a bunch about fighting games and some tourney. And then not linking any streams.

Thanks.

I wonder why all these X1 rumors keep hitting for Capcom, RE and Dino Crisis, would be kind of weird to see it happen to a known franchise and not a new IP or such.

So much Titanfall being played, wonder if MGS and FFX HD will even take me away from it for a bit or if they'll be instant backlogged lol

Hmmmm that is true that Dead Rising 3 was on X1 I suppose, was also an enjoyable game. Hope the next ones like that :O

But I was thinking about Deep Down bening a PS4 only game, and that one is a new IP

Cause PS4 is for weeabo assholes who love RPG's. Xbox is all about shooters, big tits and ordering pizza through apps. RE contains all but one of those.

What if you could order Pizza while playing RE7 by having the character take out their phone and call the pizza place :O That's some next gen innovation there man

Justin is the best EG player even in SC.

Is ae almost over? I want to see the 5th character

So I think they just have a youtube playlist of live versions of songs and interview of bands.

Also, I think they tried to do the Mexican thing of leaving the radio on so that criminals think someone is home when no one is, but these white people are not subtle about it with the way they blasted the volume. It's also the fourth time I've heard a interview from Blue October about how they wanted to be a band that was rateable to people.

New character seems super legit, can't wait to finally get into Street Fighter.

Not going to be sexist like some people about it...

https://twitter.com/fchampryan/status/445392062360584192

So I think they just have a youtube playlist of live versions of songs and interview of bands.

Also, I think they tried to do the Mexican thing of leaving the radio on so that criminals think someone is home when no one is, but these white people are not subtle about it with the way they blasted the volume. It's also the fourth time I've heard a interview from Blue October about how they wanted to be a band that was rateable to people.
looks like someone left on their likes playlist mine would be baby metal and melonie Mac videos

Solid weekend of gaming. Finished up Contrast, played through Flower and played some Dead Nation on PS4 Saturday. Contrast was pretty good aside from glitches, Flower was a neat experience, though not nearly as good as Journey. Dead Nation is pretty fun for a top down shooter.

Yesterday I played a bunch of Beyond Two Souls. I really liked the Navajo chapter. Hoping to finish that up today maybe, depending on how much is left.

Should get Killzone SF today if I don't miss UPS again. Need to get back to Gravity rush on Vita too.

Overall I'm loving the ps4. Nice interface other than needing option to put games in folders like on PS3. Dual Shock 4 is great. Remote play on Vita is awesome as well, though the range is more limited in my house than I'd hoped as the wifi signal isn't strong downstairs.

bread's done
Back