GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

Ash is trying to take Pikachu to the pokemon center, is stopped for five minutes by a police officer convinced for no reason he is a criminal. Really balsy of pokemon to make such a bold statement about police interference

Solid weekend of gaming. Finished up Contrast, played through Flower and played some Dead Nation on PS4 Saturday. Contrast was pretty good aside from glitches, Flower was a neat experience, though not nearly as good as Journey. Dead Nation is pretty fun for a top down shooter.

Yesterday I played a bunch of Beyond Two Souls. I really liked the Navajo chapter. Hoping to finish that up today maybe, depending on how much is left.

Should get Killzone SF today if I don't miss UPS again. Need to get back to Gravity rush on Vita too.

Overall I'm loving the ps4. Nice interface other than needing option to put games in folders like on PS3. Dual Shock 4 is great. Remote play on Vita is awesome as well, though the range is more limited in my house than I'd hoped as the wifi signal isn't strong downstairs.
I would have told you to get a used copy of KZ at GS if you didn't care about money to devs, etc. $38 used sticker price and each store has TONS of them. Perfect to use with any of the coupons going around.

I would have told you to get a used copy of KZ at GS if you didn't care about money to devs, etc. $38 used sticker price and each store has TONS of them. Perfect to use with any of the coupons going around.
I got it used-like new off AWD for $31.xx shipped.

anYrG3o_460sa.gif

Ash is trying to take Pikachu to the pokemon center, is stopped for five minutes by a police officer convinced for no reason he is a criminal. Really balsy of pokemon to make such a bold statement about police interference
Glad I'm not the only one watching Pokemon on Netflix.
Haha yeah, I'm like 11-12 episodes in. There's a lot of stupid stuff that I didn't really notice as a kid but it's still pretty fun to watch!

I've already seen it all like a true fan.

So...
Well, now we can all watch it AGAIN

Like a true fan

did you get these gifs at unfunnygifs.com?
That first one was pretty good

bread's done
Back