GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

I watched someone play through it.

It's not worth a buy....well maybe for $10.

Speaking of which Remember Me is $10 right now.
eurogamer, a gaming reviewing website clocked one of their walkthrough for ground zeroes at 10 minutes for completion. basically $3 a minute for ground zeroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
eurogamer, a gaming reviewing website clocked one of their walkthrough for ground zeroes at 10 minutes for completion. basically $3 a minute for ground zeroes.
I bet they took their time too.

First Impostor Sutherland and now this. Kojima is crazier than I thought.

are you talking about metal gear solid v ground zeroes? the latest installment in the long running metal gear franchise by hideo kogima and published by the konami corporation the japanese developer and publisher of numerous toys, trading cards, and slot machines among other things?

are you talking about metal gear solid v ground zeroes? the latest installment in the long running metal gear franchise by hideo kogima and published by the konami corporation the japanese developer and publisher of numerous toys, trading cards, and slot machines among other things?
I can't like this on mobile. But that's okay, because I love this.

nah

Hrrrmmmm, this thread wasn't on my notifications like usual, all the other threads I posted in are though....weird...

Well, I'm probably going to do my MGS GZ playthrough here soonish, I paid $24, so not quite $15 but not $30 at least, wasn't going to get it when it was $40 on Next-Gen, so we will see if I'm one of the people who get like no time or if I can a bit of time out of it at least haha.

''bought'' 47 ronin online

can't wait to be disappointed
I'll watch this one eventually, probably through like Vudu or something since I have credit there.

iMMGeORRFjNZO.gif

you should totally get a tattoo of godzilla in japanese on your arm to show your love for the franchise I mean if you were a fan

Well might as well put some MGS GZ thoughts up while I'm playing, I'm currently 50 minutes ingame time on my first playthrough and have been exploring the whole base while looking for XOF patches, rats, and trying to get 10 headshots (got this one). I've found a few guns (AR and Sniper) and a bunch of tranq ammo, which is all I've been using, but just got spotted by a spotlight and now that I'm out of tranqs everyone is waking up....so I've essentially made no progress and this playthrough has now  become a get everyone with an assault rifle playthrough. I've only found 1 patch and 3 rats so far as well.

The game looks really nice though, Snakes voice is still just weird. 

50 mins in and still haven't beat MGS? You sure you're playing the right game?
Haha yep, I take my time in every game and always take longer then people say, I cracked an hour now and just finally rescued the guy for the achievement, only 1 patch still but like 5 rats now. Haven't even got/did the side ops yet either, and since it's so short I'll probably get the 1000/1000 which means replaying everything for the S

Got to about 90 mins in MGS before taking a break, prolly will wait to find the 9 patches until a kill everything run, so I'll have at least 3 runs of the main mission, and then prolly at least 2 runs of each side op....so I should (hopefully) get around $24 worth out of it at least. It is fun though

I think I'm spending way too much time in Ground Zeroes just looking for the patches/cassettes, I'm at like 5 or 6 patches and 3 cassettes,might be at the point where I finally just look up the guide haha. Also been going for those Xbox One challenges that the game has (there's like 10 of them, kill a certain amount of rats and crows, do interrogations, rescue prisoners, extract soldiers, etc. etc.) I'm having a lot of fun with it but I like doing all this little side stuff, probably would have been disappointing if I wasn't someone who did all that stuff though, still have a lot to do as well o_O

I think I'm spending way too much time in Ground Zeroes just looking for the patches/cassettes, I'm at like 5 or 6 patches and 3 cassettes,might be at the point where I finally just look up the guide haha. Also been going for those Xbox One challenges that the game has (there's like 10 of them, kill a certain amount of rats and crows, do interrogations, rescue prisoners, extract soldiers, etc. etc.) I'm having a lot of fun with it but I like doing all this little side stuff, probably would have been disappointing if I wasn't someone who did all that stuff though, still have a lot to do as well o_O
Gotta do what you can to make it last longer than 10 minutes.

That FFX HD intro <3 Really looking forward to replaying this one :D

Gotta do what you can to make it last longer than 10 minutes.
Well Ive literally done the main mission and one side ops and Im near 4 hours already. I still have like the 4 other missions and I'll replay the main one at least one or two more times, and probably replay the side ones as well to see if I can get the S ranks on them. So I should be able to crack like 8 hours out of it at least, which to me is worth $24, but whenever I see a review/person mention how long a game takes, it ALWAYS takes me longer, since I like to just explore/mess around and do a lot of little side things.

Been playing some Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and I'm really digging it.  The game is tough, but fair, and the level design is excellent.  Every level feels unique, and the art is really gorgeous as well.

I've also been playing Majora's Mask for the first time, and I'm really surprised at just how different it is compared to other Zelda games.  I really like it though.  The time mechanic makes collecting the masks and doing the side quests really fun to me.  In fact, most of my time spent in that game seems like side quests, which I also find cool since you just come across all kinds of things to do naturally.

It does make most other games look mediocre in comparison, however a world without Lightning Returns is not a world I want to live in.

In the morning, I'm pretty hyped to play DS2 or Titanfall, but by the evening, the kids' mom wants to watch Netflix and I end up too tired after to actually play anything.  We did finish off Breaking Bad and start House of Cards doe.

bread's done
Back