- - - - -

GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

#421 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2465 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

Aww, I missed Skype again...

No retail links till Cheapy fixes CAG.

#422 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

103 points in attrition and 54 bot kills in one match. #god tier titan

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#423 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7507 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

Aww, I missed Skype again...

picard-aww-man.jpg

103 points in attrition and 54 bot kills in one match. #god tier titan

Pffft, Pilot kills or GTFO

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#424 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2465 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

... that you're posting video's of the girl whom you normally do not...?

#425 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7507 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

... that you're posting video's of the girl whom you normally do not...?

controversial - orsial = contrve....move the back half around....convert...Indignate converted over to Melonie?!?

659629.png?68329996

#426 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2465 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

Coincidence...? Work your magic on that one too, Mo!

#427 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2465 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

While you're at it, get that HeroQuest playbook out.

Dig, get that Smash goin.

#428 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2465 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

#429 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7507 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

Coincidence...? Work your magic on that one too, Mo!

Can't use any more magic.... I need food badly :(

While you're at it, get that HeroQuest playbook out.

I looked for a bit, found Keys to the Kingdom, Weapons and Warriors, HeroScape....might be at my dads house though since a lot of the games I used to play were his/there....I'll have to call him about it

659629.png?68329996

#430 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

I won't speak for Ground Zeroes, but if a game doesn't bother to really grab one's attention then why would he or she try and get everything? I understand the whole collectibles in games thing that's been happening in most games recently but very few games ever try to make them mean anything. Take Bioshock for example: the voice logs add and expand the story. Take that and compare it to something like GTA where those stupid birds served absolutely no purpose.

Again, I can't speak for GZ as I haven't played it. I'm honestly not even sure what one can do to extend the game by 6 hours like you and others have been able to do.

Edit: Kingdom Hearts is one game that made me want to get the ultimate weapons and I actually found that enjoyable. Some games are just better suited for stuff like that while others try to do it so they can say "This game has over 50 hours worth of content!"

This is probably the most intelligent post in this entire thread.

I pirate everything but they released a dio tribute album and all proceeds go to cancer so yeah I'll support that

Is that the one with the Metallica medley?

#431 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Makin' dat French toe-ist, suckas. 8-)

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#432 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Is that the one with the Metallica medley?

Here's your crown, King Nothing.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#433 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   7342 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

I just got the strongest urge to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. I loved that shit.

My phone auto-corrects "Strongest" to "Steiner" FF9 master race.

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

#434 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

Makin' dat French toe-ist, suckas. 8-)

Breakfast food is so good. I'm putting a Belgian waffle maker on my wedding registry and it will be glorious.

#435 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

I won't speak for Ground Zeroes, but if a game doesn't bother to really grab one's attention then why would he or she try and get everything? I understand the whole collectibles in games thing that's been happening in most games recently but very few games ever try to make them mean anything. Take Bioshock for example: the voice logs add and expand the story. Take that and compare it to something like GTA where those stupid birds served absolutely no purpose.

Crackdown.  Loved collecting the orbs that let you move faster and jump higher.  :bouncy:

I would never pretend I was a Dio fan.

I learned all about Dio last night when I played the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game with some friends, well visually anyways since the game was in Japanese, haha.

DioBrando_ASB.jpg

I was all about Narancia Ghirga.

Narancia_ASB.jpg

662978.png

#436 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

no one plays jojo anymore stop lying

#437 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Breakfast food is so good. I'm putting a Belgian waffle maker on my wedding registry and it will be glorious.

Shit yeah. Love my Belgian waffle maker. Nom nom

I used to make a mean eggs Benedict too.

My wedding registry will be filled with cooking stuff. Like a badass knife set. Need.

#438 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14938 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

One year ago today, I started the first broadcast of #WVGCW. I'm so glad I was given the opportunity and love doing the show whenever I can.

I'm planning the next #WVGCW for this Thursday, and it's going to be a special anniversary show rematching some of the best matches so far.

Ayla vs Terra part two LET'S GO.

EDIT: Or Terra vs Rydia part two. Whatever.

Posted Image

#439 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

I just got the strongest urge to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. I loved that shit.

I'll play with you.

Everyday.

Someone come throw away all my figurines.

#440 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Also, Crotch wants you to get on Skype with us.

I would ask you myself but the rejection would be too much for me to handle.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.

#441 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

dat collusion.

#442 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5715 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

Went on a DS game buying spree. Just picked up a cartridge copy of Infinite Space for $22. I haven't seen it much lower than that (besides GS, which has none in stock within 100 miles).

Just missing Chrono Trigger and DQV for the ones I want. 

#443 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Platinum Games; Best Games

#444 CaptainJoel   Already a Demon CAGiversary!   15341 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

Okay, after finishing everything in Ground Zeroes,
I can honestly say that it's in no way worth more than $20. Even as a huge MGS fan I feel burned. I'm returning it tomorrow.

#445 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5715 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

You tried.

#446 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

God Hand is god tier. 

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#447 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

mash O to victory

#448 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7507 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

My phone auto-corrects "Strongest" to "Steiner" FF9 master race.

I'd also probably play some of that, I didn't do a huge amount though so my characters probably weren't that good, and of course I was on 360, not sure what you played on lol.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.

Rude, also >.>

Went on a DS game buying spree. Just picked up a cartridge copy of Infinite Space for $22. I haven't seen it much lower than that (besides GS, which has none in stock within 100 miles).

Just missing Chrono Trigger and DQV for the ones I want. 

Chrono Trigger > All though :O

Okay, after finishing everything in Ground Zeroes,
I can honestly say that it's in no way worth more than $20. Even as a huge MGS fan I feel burned. I'm returning it tomorrow.

Well, you tried it at least. To each their own, I got it for $32 and got that out of it at least. I'm also not a super huge MGS fan though so that might have something to do with it. 

659629.png?68329996

#449 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

game of thrones season premier and bunch of FGC cunts on twitter crying over some shitty wrestling match

I hope the fgc dies

#450 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

Gifs are dead now. .webm is the future, behold!

http://i.4cdn.org/v/...6816042628.webm

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png