4/13-4/19 $104 credit w/XB1, $84 w/PS3 or PS4, $24 w/Yoshi's Island, Mario Party or Pokemon X/Y, $74 3DSXL, $34 Wii Mini, $20 MK8 P/O @ Kmart

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
In store only to get the maximum credit values with double dip

MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE DIP THE POINTS OFFER BY BUYING KMART GIFTCARDS 1ST THEN USING
THEM TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS
Also, factor in how much tax you're gonna pay since the extra card(s) could be another $5-$20 in credit.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329422-46-419-in-store-only-get-a-5-kmart-award-card-2sywr-when-you-buy-a-25-kmart-giftcard-itunes-xbox-or-regal-card-kmart/page-2#entry11686196

Just off the gift card double dip
$104 credit on a XB1 not including tax which could add another $10 with an 8% tax rate
$84 credit on a PS4
$64 on a $300 WiiU $54 on a $250 WiiU
$45 on a PS Vita

All credits are SYWR points 1,000 pts = $1

You get $2 extra credit on the 1st two $25 Kmart gift cards & you must get the Kmart Gift cards in $25 increments 1 or 2 $25 gift cards per transaction.

Buy $250 in Kmart Gift cards then use them to pay for the PS3
$30 credit on the PS3 w/o doing the double dip
$84 credit w/$250 Blue PS3 & get a free($20 MSRP) Alphaline Bluetooth Headset

Buy $200 in Kmart Gift cards then use them to pay for the 3DS XL
$30 credit w/any 3DS XL w/o double dip
$74 credit w/Any 3DS XL

$20 credit w/Mario Kart 8 pre-order

Buy $100 in Kmart Gift cards then use them to pay for the Wii Mini
$10 credit w/o double dip
$34 credit w/Wii Mini Mario Kart Bundle

Buy $75 in Kmart Gift cards then use them to pay for the starter pack
$10 credit w/o double dip
$29 credit w/Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack PS3/360/Wii U

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Skylanders priced $10-$15
Or
Selected value DS/Wii games $15-$20 DS Wall E, Lego Battles, Lego LOTR, Battle Ninjago, Touchmaster,
Ratatouille & Wii Lego Batman

Buy $50 in Kmart Gift cards and use it to pay for any of the 3DS games
Buy $175 in Kmart Gift cards use them to pay for all 4 games for $160 + $79 credit
$10 credit per title w/o double dip
$24 w/select 3DS games-Yoshi`s Island, Mario Party, Pokemon X or Y

Buy $50 in Kmart Gift cards and use them to pay for the DS3, Kill zone or Knack
Buy $125 in Kmart Giftcards & buy all 3 for $120+ tax w/$29 credit

$14 credit w/any 1 of the 3
$0.00 credit w/o double dip
$40 DualShock 3
$40 Knack
$40 Killzone Shadow Fall

$10 off select 360/PS3/Wii/WiiU/XB1 games-Just Dance 14, Just Dance Kids, Fifa 14, COD Ghosts & Batman Arkham Origins

Buy $175 in Kmart Gift cards
$20 credit w/o double dip
$59 credit w/$160 7in Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite

$10-$13 16GB PNY Micro SD or thumb Drive

Last edited by a moderator:
So assuming the Mario Kart 8 offer is coming back? Since it was there and now it only gives you back 600 points. If so I'm going to pre-order from K-mart as its obviously the best offer for this game. Also thanks OP for the giftcard promo!

Blue PS3? Does any KMART store actually carry that? The website sure doesn't.

They don't list it online. The only PS3's offered by KMART are bundles that are overpriced ($299, some $399+). What's up with that?

Blue PS3? Does any KMART store actually carry that? The website sure doesn't.

They don't list it online. The only PS3's offered by KMART are bundles that are overpriced ($299, some $399+). What's up with that?
It`s the second week in a row they advertised a $30 credit +$20 MSRP accessory with the blue super slim PS3. For whatever reason they`re trying to get rid of it.

The blue super slim is in stock
http://www.kmart.com/index-g.html#/P/Movies%20Music%20&%20Gaming%3EPlayStation%203/false/N?levels=Movies%2BMusic%2B%26%2BGaming_PlayStation%2B3&isLeaf=false

Question to anyone familiar with the bonus points w/$25 kmart giftcard promo
If you buy $500 in $25 kmart giftcards spaced out in 10 $50 transactions to earn $100 credit + the $4 then use them to buy the $250 PS3 & $200 3DS XL that each come with another $30($60 total) plus the points I earn on the $450 transaction?
Making the the PS3 come with $80 credit & the 3DS XL $70 credit with another $4 leftover not including the ones from the purchase itself.

$160 + $80 credit for four 3DS games & $30 credit for the wii mini?

http://www.kmart.com/index-g.html#/P/Movies%20Music%20&%20Gaming%3EPlayStation%203/false/N?levels=Movies%2BMusic%2B%26%2BGaming_PlayStation%2B3&isLeaf=false

If you buy $500 in $25 kmart giftcards spaced out in 10 $50 transactions to earn $100 credit + the $4 then use them to buy the $250 PS3 & $200 3DS XL that each come with another $30($60 total) plus the points I earn on the $450 transaction?
Making the the PS3 come with $80 credit & the 3DS XL $70 credit with another $4 leftover not including the ones from the purchase itself.

Sounds good to me.

You know it's like one or two per SYWR account with that $25 GC promo right?

You know it's like one or two per SYWR account with that $25 GC promo right?
actually since you only get the bonus $2 points twice to your sywr after your initial two you should be able to do separate orders of two gift cards and on those orders just don't use no account information to still receive the bonus cards

actually since you only get the bonus $2 points twice to your sywr after your initial two you should be able to do separate orders of two gift cards and on those orders just don't use no account information to still receive the bonus cards
Yeah, I forgot it was cards and not points.

It would be + $40, $10 each, credit for the four 3DS games. Remember Award cards are redeemable 4/21/14- 4/26/14, except in states where prohibited by law.
Buy $200 in Kmart gc's for $40 credit then use $160 of the $200 on the 3ds games earning another $40 plus the points on the games purchased plus another $4.

Buy $200 in Kmart gc's for $40 credit then use $160 of the $200 on the 3ds games earning another $40 plus the points on the games purchased plus another $4.
Gotcha. I thought you meant you were trying to use your Award cards and points from the PS3 and 3DS XL purchase.

Do you have any good SYWR coupons to gain more bonus points too? Did you check if you have surprise points?

Gotcha. I thought you meant you were trying to use your Award cards and points from the PS3 and 3DS XL purchase.
Do you have any good SYWR coupons to gain more bonus points too? Did you check if you have surprise points?
I think there was a $10 off coupon mentioned during the $25 Mario kart 8 pre-order promo.

Should be $39
$15 for three $25 gift cards
$4 for 2 of the giftcards
$20 for the pre-order
Kmart.com will not let you use gift cards for pre-orders. I tried again this morning and got the same message as I have received in the past.

Also, earlier I was suggesting you log in to shopyourway.com and see if they have given you some good coupons and or surprise points for your planned purchases.

Kmart.com will not let you use gift cards for pre-orders. I tried again this morning and got the same message as I have received in the past.
Also, earlier I was suggesting you log in to shopyourway.com and see if they have given you some good coupons and or surprise points for your planned purchases.
What Lol I know other places don't allow some promos when paying for gc's but to not accept them for a purchase in this manner Lol.
I'll check my account shortly

yoshi's island only has a 12 dollar credit, not $24... not sure where you are getting these numbers

ahh i see too bad there is no k mart around me

in case anyone cares, destiny and wathdogs are both having $28 promos as well where you can stack the $10 back code

22 bucks + (tax on 59) for destiny or watchdogs is a good deal IMHO

Bought Mario Kart, but didn't get as sweet a deal as I could have, but still happy: $59.99, getting back 28k in points. I had to find out about this deal thru SD...

After you load ShopYourWay -> My Coupons and Activating the $10 of $50 coupon code.
(You don't have to enter the code, just look on the right of the cart next to Coupon and click Activate SYW Coupons).

Thanks, OP!

Buy $50 in Kmart Gift cards and use it to pay for any of the 3DS games 
Buy $175 in Kmart Gift cards use them to pay for all 4 games for $160 + $79 credit
$10 credit per title w/o double dip
$24 w/select 3DS games-Yoshi`s Island, Mario Party, Pokemon X or Y

175  in gift cards would give you  what 35  tops in extra credit.  so you would have  210. spend  160  on games   what gives you 40 more.

so mostly for  175 bucks you get   4 games and  90 credit is that math even right 

so  85 bucks for    yoshi , mario and pokemon x y .    = 21 each   can still got them cheaper without spending that kind of cash.  hell pokemon x y  has been sub 20  a few times   before xmas

Well my main account oddly didn't have any Kmart coupons but one of my secondary ones did and only had $1 less in surprise points than my main.  So paid $52.81 pre-tax and getting back $37.64. :whee:

You can also double dip points by using the kmart giftcard promo then spending it on the stuff listed in the OP that offer ends on the 19th also.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329422-46-419-in-store-only-get-a-5-kmart-award-card-2sywr-when-you-buy-a-25-kmart-giftcard-itunes-xbox-or-regal-card-kmart/
Hmm... I might do this with the buy $100 Kmart gift card and use it to buy a Wii Mini.

Then again, the only stores that I have seen that have Wii Mini is at Best Buy, Target, and Toys 'R Us.

Should just be looking for good deals on WiiU at that points IMO.
Yeah I know. I just feel that the Wii Mini might become like the NES toploader, the SNES mini, and/or the Sega Nomad.

I have a Wii in the family room, but want something for my standard definition television that has both composite and component inputs.

Wish there was a way to get something better in picture than composite with the Wii MIni. I'd settle with component 480i. It made such a difference to me with my PS2 from 480i composite to 480i component.

In all honesty, I wish Kmart was having a Vita sale/promotion because that's what I'm after a little more at the moment.

Says that it's not valid.
Whoops, sorry EldritchonRye, I modified my post to show more accurate instructions. Glad it worked out for you in the end!

I wish I were more patient to learn how people have been getting $38 in points rather than the $28.

The edit:
After you load ShopYourWay -> My Coupons and Activating the $10 of $50 coupon code.
(You don't have to enter the code, just look on the right of the cart next to Coupon and click Activate SYW Coupons).

Glad MK8 points came back.  Just placed an order with about $35 in points coming back.  Here's hoping I actually get them all this time... Every other order has been a disaster and SYWR customer service cannot do simple addition/subtraction to figure out the correct amount of points.

Glad MK8 points came back. Just placed an order with about $35 in points coming back. Here's hoping I actually get them all this time... Every other order has been a disaster and SYWR customer service cannot do simple addition/subtraction to figure out the correct amount of points.
^ This. Those of you who think you are guaranteed to get the points shown on the checkout screen are being ignorant. It's very possible that you may get them but it's not a guarantee. There have been several instances where points were not calculated correctly on an order (error in the buyer's favor) and SYWR tendered a much lower amount when the order actually shipped/was picked up.

Second keep in mind if you do more then 10 transactions in a day it is very likely your SYWR account will get locked. It isn't very difficult to get it unlocked but depending on what you do with your SYWR account you may not want to bring attention to it like that.

Does anybody know if you get the points instantly after the purchase?

And say I pre-order one copy of Mario Kart then also went and pre-ordered another copy would I get another $20 back in points?

I'm thinking of getting a copy for me as well as my brother.

Does anybody know if you get the points instantly after the purchase?

And say I pre-order one copy of Mario Kart then also went and pre-ordered another copy would I get another $20 back in points?

I'm thinking of getting a copy for me as well as my brother.
No you won't get the points instantly. Says I would get them if I order another copy but that can be hit and miss.

175 in gift cards would give you what 35 tops in extra credit. so you would have 210. spend 160 on games what gives you 40 more.

so mostly for 175 bucks you get 4 games and 90 credit is that math even right ]
Each of the 4 listed 3DS games comes to $10 credit each thus 4 games $10 each $40 total.

Hot damn.  $38 in points back plus I had a mystery $5 in points sitting around.  Can't say no to that.  I await your arrival Mario Kart 8!!!

$38 in points back + mystery $5 off + $0.70 in past points? Lowest price we'll see for Mario Kart 8 in a while!

$160 Tablet
$100 Wii Mini
$200 3DS XL
$250 PS3
$160(Pokemon X/Y, Yoshi, Mario Pty)

$870+ tax + $130(items)+ $175(cards) + $4(bonus)= $309 credit back on a $870 purchase not bad
And I can buy $1000 in BB pre-paid visa`s to use to pay for the kmart GC`s which counts towards earning elite plus.

Hey everyone. I'm new to this whole SYWR and was wondering the steps I need to take to get the best deal for Mario Kart 8. I have a $10 coupon for a $30 purchase just for signing up. Can someone tell me the steps so I can purchase the game to get the most benefit. Thanks.

bread's done
Back