* * * * - 29 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 6/17: Sports Week 2, Only on PlayStation, & Atlus PS2 Classics Sales! Terraria Vita Free for PS+!

PlayStation Store PlayStation Plus PS4 PS3 PSP Vita PlayStation Network PS+ PSN Deals

#15961 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

What's wrong with just letting it be? 

Here, let me introduce you guys.... Backlog, Breakfuss.... Breakfuss, Backlog

TopsideKracker.png

#15962 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

I really need to finish Wolfenstein. It's really good and perfect for me since it's SP only, which got me to thinking...

What FPS would you guys say has the best story/SP experience?

Definitely BioShock. 

Portal I wouldn't say has a good "story" but it has excellent "writing".

TopsideKracker.png

#15963 Derextreme   Do you even Sony? CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Derextreme

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

I like to thank sony for making me laugh. Had hard day at work and get  home and find this 

End of Serenity™  14.99  for a  4 buck tablet game and then they expect you to spend another  10 to 20 to unlock the other 5 dungeons.  :P   thanks for making me laugh sony. good luck selling it 

lol, thank natsume, not sony. it's not a sony published game.

I thought the fact that they disagreed was obvious and absolutely fine. But "engaging" him more than likely would've started an argument. Not everyone likes that crap. What's wrong with just letting it be? 

there's no money in that. mercs gotta get paid

#15964 Backlog_Overload   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3697 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Backlog_Overload

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

Definitely BioShock.

Portal I wouldn't say has a good "story" but it has excellent "writing".

I'm just gonna say Singularity again, because noone else mentioned it and it's pretty great. And it's cheap. PLAY IT.

#15965 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11776 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

The Trophy Ping is my text message sound.  Satisfying, especially as I suck at getting trophies.

Mine is a Dalek saying exterminate, so I win.

ProfessorStotch.png

Check out Inverted Access, an up and coming gaming site started by CAGs!

Too many people in Latin America, India, the Middle East, China you name it. Women are to serve men.

#15966 MildObstruction   I'd be happy if they simply reintroduced The Last Guardian CAGiversary!   12613 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

Could ignoring people on CAG 3.0 be any more cumbersome?

I'd answer you, but now you'll probably never see this.

PSNOT Pinball Arcade Series 2 underway! - Week 4 / Whitewater & Whirlwind

MildObstruction.png

#15967 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   6151 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Looks like Frisky is preparing a minty fresh new thread.  That means 10 pages of posts where people are subscribing to the thread to sift through for actual content tomorrow. 

Check out Inverted Access for gaming news and reviews.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#15968 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24985 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

Looks like Frisky is preparing a minty fresh new thread.  That means 10 pages of posts where people are subscribing to the thread to sift through for actual content tomorrow. 

Haha "content".

Pretty sure the last 30 pages have been a trophy circle jerk, ice cream cakes, and crappy music.

But yeah, I saw he's making a new one.  I wanted to ruin it but he keeps locking it down til he's ready to fully open it.

tylerh1701.png hazgm2d.png

Senior Editor at Inverted Access! Check out our Twitch Channel!

#15969 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24985 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

Last chance to "win" this thread Prof.  You're right on my heels, you only need 13 more posts...

tylerh1701.png hazgm2d.png

Senior Editor at Inverted Access! Check out our Twitch Channel!

#15970 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   4518 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

Last chance to "win" this thread Prof. You're right on my heels, you only need 13 more posts...

Even with a ban Tyler's still leading.

BumslieOG.png

syepc.gifsigpic125994_9.gif

#15971 FriskyTanuki   Believeland CAGiversary!   59835 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

The new thread can be found here:

http://www.cheapassg...xe-free-for-ps/

You read it. You can't unread it.

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PlayStation Store, PlayStation Plus, PS4, PS3, PSP, Vita, PlayStation Network, PS+, PSN, Deals